Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:23 am
Luke had relayed as much to him before, and he would be lying if he denied his disappointment. A soft frown played on his face briefly before he asked simply, "May I ask why?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:28 am
"That's a fare enough question." she replied with a light incline of her head, not taking her eyes off the older man "Because I don't see how it will help you either way. So I would rather not bring the risk to the pokemon, while he's still adjusting."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:32 am
"And that's a fair answer," he replied with a thoughtful nod. Her answer now only affirmed his opinions of her relationship to pokemon. "While I could argue that a number of my questions are about the ball itself and how the pokemon acts, I can't discount the fact that I would be rather curious to see him myself." And that, she'd already said, could be a risk. He wasn't sure how long she'd had him, but already she seemed to have a solid grasp of how he might behave around others, or at least enough to know whether or not it was a good idea. Obviously it wasn't.

Or she could just be saying that just as an excuse, though he didn't really want to think so.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:38 am
Ah this was so typical oh the League, he acted just like one of them, but that was no surprise, he was a champion.
eying him for a couple of seconds with a half lidded smile she turned to face him fully.
"I wish I could say that I trust the questions to end there, but I do not. I will be honest with you Alder, I had no intention of being in your presence in the first place, but being in person now doesn't change my opinion. Believe me, talking to me won't help the fight, your best change is to try and understand the native trainers, not some black ball."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:44 am
Well, that certainly was unexpected. Still, he frowned a bit and folded his hands behind his back. "I've been speaking with native trainers," he informed her, "and some of them described a black ball to me that they have very real concerns about, which means it's something that I, that the League should be concerned about, as well. It is both fortunate and yet unfortunate that they appear to be very rarely used - it's a very good thing for the native trainers, but bad for us because it means we have very little information to go off of in regards to its effects and if there's even any way we can counter such a device. It is for the benefit of native trainers that I wish to ask you questions. We already know they've been used against the trainers here."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:56 am
Ray held a hand up " hey hey hey, its fine really, Look you don't have to explain it I'm smart enough to figure out why you want to ask me," She reached up to tag her own head. "The moment Luke contacted me I knew why you wanted to talk to me, but the fact still remains, don't count on me to help the League, becasue I've got no intentions to."

She lifted a corner of her mouth now crossing her arms over her chest to face him.
"If you want to help the trainers here, don't just talk to them, understand them, they might look the same as the other regions-" She shifted a boot sliding a step away before she turned "But they're not, they're the ones who can carry you." a finger lifted before she turned to start walking away again "Can, with an uncertain emphasis," she made sure to clarify "do not waist your time with me and mine. black ball or not."
She continued walking.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:04 am
Alder, who was used to explaining things a lot, merely nodded and ceased his explanation. It did disappoint him quite a bit that she was so unwilling to help, and he couldn't help but wonder why she seemed so against helping even a little. What reasons did she have? Regardless, it appeared Ray was completely done with the conversation, so he nodded once more whether she saw it again, and replied simply, "Alright; farewell." That said, he turned as well and returned to the tour building to pay.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff