Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
"Ripples in Reality" [1x1 with The Lady Reaper | C/S] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:15 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

Mairi flipped the cards and froze, they were exactly the same as Raen's.The World and the reversed Tower.Taking a breath, she reached for the bottom card, seemingly oblivious to the sound and lights "You'd be surprised what possible if a person has the power and enough self control...And if you don't sit down and chill out I'ma beat you over the head with something.You're creeping me out, hovering like that." She flipped the card, a bright flash sparking when she did.Staring down at the card, she looked surprised, if not a little amused.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:19 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC|

Raen rolled his eyes as he flopped down in his chair, grabbing a piece of pizza before he blinked, seeing the cards that had come up. "I'm guessing it isn't common for two people to open a reading with identical cards," he remarked idly. He absently sensed that the storm wasn't just making them extremely nervous, but it seemed to cause a reaction in him that reminded him of a long term adrenaline rush.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:28 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

Mairi kicked him under the table, sensing him roll his eyes rather than seeing it "Sometimes it is, but it's only happened to me once before.What got me going is the Empress card." She indicated to the other one she'd flipped "The nurturer of the weak and wary and the guide to the lost and confused.She represents the power of mind and soul." She snorted slightly, finding it funny that card showed up.She'd also chosen to leave out the part about the card representing fertility in whoever it was drawn for, she figured it might creep him out.Reaching for the top card she felt an odd jolt go through her when a clash of thunder sounded  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:43 am
The Lady Reaper
OOC|

Raen tilted his head slightly. "I have no doubt you have a strong mind and spirit, Mairi. Though at the moment there's something about this storm that's really bugging me... and not necessarily in a good way," he said as he shifted, feeling energy coiling deep in his abdomen; it was a strange sensation, like pins-and-needles tingling up and down his spine.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:56 am
Kaosujin Ryu

Mairi glanced at him before flipping the card "I know there's something wrong with it.It almost feels as if it's alive.." Glancing down, she saw the Magician card.That was simple enough to understand seeing as Raen had gotten it as well.Moving to the left, she flipped the two cards there and froze "Judgement with the reversed Death card...Over coming personal obstacles to reach a new stage of renewal and enlightenment..." She found it funny he'd been worried about the Death card when she was the one who'd gotten it, not him.[/color  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:11 am
The Lady Reaper
OOC|

Raen tilted his head. "Hmmm, there's a book series I've been reading by Kay Hooper where sometimes the characters' abilities tend to be enhanced by storms rather than weakened," he said quietly. He wondered if that was what was happening to them.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:18 am
Kaosujin Ryu

Mairi raised an eyebrow "Oh no no no.Don't you go starting your weird little theory with me as one of the test subjects.If that were the case stuff like this would have happened every time we had a bad storm." She flipped the last two cards, her face going dangerously pale "The Moon and the Blank....I think I'm gonna be sick." Quickly gathering the cards, she put them back in the deck and shoved them into her pocket.She tried changing the subject "Any guess as to when the power might be back on?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:32 am
The Lady Reaper
OOC|

Raen sighed, shifting his shoulders. "It's a book series; do you really think there's a secret group in the FBI composed of psychics?" he said wryly with a slight snicker. He highly doubted it, himself, though it was possible if very unlikely. He exhaled when she asked about the power. "I have no idea... but my gut instinct is that your reading, with those last two, wasn't good," he said quietly with concern.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:47 am
Kaosujin Ryu

Mairi shrugged slightly "I dunno.Anythings possible....." she rubbed her arms, trying to get rid of the goosebumps that had formed.Giving hims a half smile, she glanced out the kitchen window "The Moon card represents a lot for me...My deepest fears, my darkest secrets, my past.I've never, never, drawn the Blank card before, not even for someone else.And for it to be laying over top of the Moon..." She shrugged again, slightly creeped out "Your path is a set course.You have defined choices to make.Mine are blurred, my fate is undecided.Basically it's like you walking into a sword shop and knowing exactly what you're looking for and leaving.With me, I could find what I'm looking for, not find it and just leave, or I could die in the process of finding it.Im outside of the threads...To the cards, I exist, but on whatever journey I'm going on, I'll be an wildcard." She winced when a bolt of lightning struck close to the house.That reading left her paranoid.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:58 am
The Lady Reaper
OOC|

Raen clenched his hand around the sheath of the katana, his gaze sharpening with extremely startling intelligence as it often didn't show when he didn't allow it. "Perhaps, but I don't intend to see you die..." he said in a low intent voice. He wasn't sure why it slipped out, but it had and he didn't intend to take it back. He heard the wind picking up outside and exhaled. "If something out of the Wizard of Oz happens, I swear I'm going to kick someone's a**," he muttered before the windows imploded inward, the candles being blown out in the process. He heard the high pitched crackling as if power lines had fallen, but saw no sparks inside or outside other than the odd light from the media room which grew brighter as a low moaning sound became audible.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:08 am
Kaosujin Ryu

Mairi raised an eyebrow slightly.She'd seen that look before, not often, but she'd seen it/She gave him a small smile "That's sweet, but I don't think you'll have a say in the matter.And I don't plan on dieing at nineteen anyways." She watched the window, getting worried when the rain picked up "Deal.But I get the first punk." She let out a shriek and dived under the table when the windows imploded to avoid most of the glass, taking Ginhana with her.Once the glass settled some, she crawled out, still holding the fox.Hearing the high pitch crackling and the light from the living room, she grabbed Raen's hand to get his attention "Please say I'm not the only one seeing that...."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:17 am
The Lady Reaper
OOC|

Raen had heard Ginhana yelp in fear, though she was quiet in Mairi's arms as she crawled out from under the table; he'd half tilted the table to deflect most of the glass from hitting them before letting it settle to the floor with a cracking thump. He looked towards the living room and exhaled slowly. "You're not... though what the heck is going on is anyone's guess," he said quietly, his irises seeming to gleam like crystalline amethysts in the light.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:29 am
Kaosujin Ryu

Mairi's pale blue eyes turned and eerie silver in the light "Dude...It's is like some freaky Twilight Zone kinda s**t...." She didn't let Ginhana down.The poor thing was shaking like a leaf.Shifting on her feet, glass crunch under her converse "Should we go look or high tail it out of here?" She was silently hoping he'd say they leave.Everything about this gave her the creeps and it started when she woke up that morning.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:38 am
The Lady Reaper
OOC|

Raen took a deep breath before he exhaled slowly before he heard a building creaking noise as he grabbed Mairi and pushed off the floor suddenly, not seeming to realize the katana hung by his right hip where it was looped around his belt.

It was fortunate he did, since a tree that was easily four feet in diameter crashed through the ceiling and wall, crushing the end of the table he'd been sitting at minutes before as sparking and crackling power lines hung from the large hole in the ceiling. "As much as I don't like the idea... it seems like the quickest route would be the back door on the other side of the living room... provided another tree doesn't fall," he said quietly; he was frankly creeped out just as much if not more than Mairi about the flickering light.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:46 am
Kaosujin Ryu

Mairi grabbed Raen's jacket and tossed it too him before grabbing one of Sakura's.She'd pay her back later if it got ruined.She bit her tongue suppressing another shriek when the tree fell into the kitchen.Keeping close, she looked like a deer caught in the headlights "Raen, can we please go?This is really freaking me out and I think Ginny's gonna have a heart attack..." After she'd put on the jacket and zipped it up, Ginhana buried herself inside, just the tip of her tail visible above the zipper.She watched wide eyed as the light in the living room got brighter.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff