Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[FIN] Trials and Tribulations Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:41 am
What she also would probably notice is that Repede was now with him as well. The Growlithe looking as stoic ad always and every bit at home with Flynn as he was Yuri.

"Of course," he said back with a smile. "Did you take a look around the city?"

And with that he mentioned for her to walk with him. Repede following along in silence.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:48 am
At the sight of Repede, Dove moved to lower Lovey to the ground, but gave a barely noticeable look of surprise when the eevee refused and instead nosed her chin instead after offering a short bark of explanation to the fire type. She could feel her girl's heartbeat the entire time they had been exploring, and it was too obvious for now that she was stressed and worried.

Keeping the eevee close, Dove fell into step with Flynn, and nodded at his question. "I did. I got lost a few times, but people were friendly... It's really a beautiful place," she told him, and with a smile added, "/And I can practice my French/." in the most light hearted manner she could accomplish,now speaking in the native language.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:05 pm
Repede didn't look the least bit offended and merely woofed back when Lovey barked at him. It was perfectly fine.

Flynn laughed lightly at Dove's words. He had forgotten that she could speak French.

"Bon je suis content que tu t'amuses," (Well I'm glad you're having fun) he told her with a smile. The French rolling off his tongue much easier even though he could speak English just as well.

"Y at-il autre chose que vous voulez voir?" (Is there anything else you want to see?)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:02 pm
'Fun'... Yeah...

She smiled more at his gentle expression than she did at the sentiment itself, but nodded all the same. "merci."

His question brought a blush to her face, however, and she looked back up the street, still speaking French. /"Actually, I visited a tailor earlier... She said she had plenty for me to look at, but I'm not sure...what's... Odd."/  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:19 pm
Again Flynn laughed as she tried to explain her predicament. Though by his pleasant tone he was trying not to laugh at her, but it was funny and kind of cute.

"Vous le savez probablement mieux que moi, puisque vous aimez la mode." (You probably know better than me since you love fashion.)

"Il suffit de choisir quelque chose que vous aimez je suis sûr que tout ira bien."
(Just choose something that you like, I'm sure everything will be fine.)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:30 pm
Her blush deepened at his laugh, though she couldn't help but parrot the sound, embarrassedly: "I did see one I liked...If you don't mind stopping for a few minutes, I could get it. I just... feel a little underdressed," she laughed.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:47 pm
Again Flynn smiled and shook his head, "Not at all. And you don't need to be embarrassed. Lead the way."

He would follow her to wherever this shop was. He only ever had to visit a tailor for his uniforms. So he didn't know where most of them were.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:30 pm
Another sheepish smile. "Okay...I think it was this way..." she said, stepping up to lead the way.

...After taking a few wrong turns, the two would finally find the shop she had spotted earlier amidst the more regal features of the area. Stepping back into the shop, after letting Lovey down to stay with Repede, the girl was again greeted by the woman that seemed to run things--as was Flynn, who the woman immediately praised for looking so dashing in uniform-- and within just a few moments, pieces had been gathered and the two girls disappeared behind a curtain at the back as the elder showed her how the outfit was to be worn.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:42 pm
There was a blink of blue eyes and a faint blush on his cheeks at the woman's compliment. Not that she was the first but he couldn't really help it when he blushed. It could be rather annoying sometimes.

As the women went about getting Dove her outfit, Flynn sat himself down and waited.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:59 pm
After a somewhat lengthy time--she was, after all, a woman, an atop that, a model-- Dove reappeared, dressed in a delicate, flowing white blouse, a deep wine red military-esque vest and long flowing sleeves to match, adorned in decorative gold trim and lace. Tall boots that came well above her knees tapped against the floor as she stepped out and spun to look herself over t the long oval mirror, her arms outstretched one at a time as she critiqued herself. That done, she took a deep breath, then turned to Flynn with a shrug and pink cheeks. "So...This okay?"  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:05 pm
When Dove finally emerged, Flynn looked on in a bit of stupor. His mouth hanging open slightly as he held the girl in her newfound outfit. At her question though, his mouth quickly snapped shut and he took a moment to find the words.

"Oh... yes. You look... nice."

Derp. An expert with the ladies he was not, but at least he was genuine.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:17 pm
"Thanks.." His choppy compliment and gaze made her blush further, and she turned again to the mirror to check one last time. Nice? Was it appropriate? The woman had assured her it was modest but alluring... The cut was definitely flattering, as was the color, she thought.

What worried her most was the richness of it, a trait she never before would have thought of twice, had it not been for her friend's influence.

After a moment more of silent speculation, she nodded, then paid the woman for the entire thing before returning to Flynn's side. "Okay... Now what?" the sun was finally beginning to sink again, though the sky had yet to actually begin to darken. Of course, she had her own idea, but wasn't entirely sure how protocol was to be followed...

"Do you think they would let us see him...?" she asked somewhat timidly, knowing Flynn would be able to connect the dots. Afterall, he was technically military.. That was who ran things, right?  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:25 pm
Flynn thus left the shop with her, and noted the time upon her question. "I think it would be best to wait till tomorrow," he advised. It would give Yuri a chance to... well... settle in. They had probably processed him by now, but it was getting rather late for visiting hours.

He then turned a smile toward her. "How about dinner instead?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:29 pm
His response was half expected, but brought a look of clear disappointment to her expression anyway. Never the less, there was sound reasoning behind it, she was sure, and she nodded instead of protesting. "Dinner is good!"  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:34 pm
Flynn beamed cheerfully, trying to keep both of their spirits up.

"How about something local? I know a few good places that have traditional Grande Ile cuisine."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff