Submit

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:13 pm
The girl only smiled knowingly, but waved a hand at him before holding his arm, looking around at the scenery as though something were missing.

A few moments of silence later, however, and a long trill could be heard from the area around them, followed by another, then another as the sun sank lower.

Unable to stop herself, a smile bloomed across her face, and she turned to look again out at the scenery as the 'voices' blended together. This was life...this was beauty.

Aurora only smiled at the eevee as he swatted her nose and licked the top of his head fondly before lifting her own to look around as the song lifted from the clouds around them.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:20 pm
Yuri continued to stand there in silence, looking over at the landscape, even as Dove took his arm. The moment was quiet and serene, even as the trilling voices of the bird Pokemon flitted on the wind.

That is until a loud "VEE" pierced the air. A protest from the Captain as the Arcanine licked his head. Ew ew EW! Grumpily the little silver Pokemon skittered away to sulk by himself among some rocks.

Yuri took that moment to look over at the Eevee, a smirk on his face before his attention went back to the lovely sunset before them.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:41 pm
Comfortable, she finally let go of his arm but stayed close, content to just listen to the song around them. However, when the eevee screamed, she jumped, stepping closer and grabbing his arm again in reflex.

Aurora roared with laughter, then settled gracefully along the ground where she stood, making no move toward the other pokemon.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:02 pm
When she grabbed his arm again, at first Yuri didn't react. Eventually though his hand rested on hers, though he didn't say anything nor did he tear his gaze away from the horizon.

Astal was quite content to be left alone. Sulking among the rocks with his ears down, the shiny vee pouted.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:56 pm
Dove laughed softly in embarrassment as she realized it had just been aurora and Astal, and was about to release his arm, until he covered her hand with his.

For a moment she paused, not sure what to think, then looked up at him, softening at his expression. Still slightly confused, but for the most part comfortable, she too looked out at the horizon, speaking softly so as to not disrupt the song again. "Beautiful, right?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:37 pm
"Yeah," was all Yuri had to say. The man releasing her hand to instead walk over to a rock near Astal and sit down. Reaching down, he ruffled the Eevee's head fur, causing another grumble from the Pokemon.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:49 pm
Her face fell as she looked to him when he moved away, her eyes following him now as he chose to sit with Astal instead. But... What had that been? For a moment, she simply stood, looking at her hand, her eyes low, then turned to the man again.

Not wanting to make him uncomfortable, but not wanting to be so far, she went to him, and sat at his side, very obviously watching his hands before he looked to his face once more. "Is everything... okay?" she asked, her tone soft. They were just friends, but the closeness had been nice... And... he had actually touched her for once.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:55 pm
"Huh?" Yuri said to her question, blinking once. "Yeah, why?" he said, apparently having no clue as to what was going through her mind.

He looked back out to the view. "I've never really seen anything quite like this before," he then admitted.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:05 pm
She shook her head a little, hesitating a moment before she explained. "I don't know... You were just so warm and close, and then..." Quickly, she looked down to her hand, then reached out to take his arm again, if he would allow it. "I'm like you... I don't really touch people often. It just kind of took my by surprise, is all..." she admitted, her cheeks warm.

She looked up to him again when he looked out at the view, then looked to Astal, reaching an opposite hand across Yuri to the pokemon to see if he would come to her, knowing it was a long shot. "Aurora brought me here, not too long ago when I was having an...absolutely awful day... It's like a sanctuary now, sort of like the meadow we found..." In all honesty, she hadn't been planning to show anyone, at least not any time soon. "I've seen plenty of sunsets, but this place is just..."

Her words fell short, as she couldn't find words.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:15 pm
Yuri listened to her with some confusion. He had only touched her hand. Granted what she said was true. Touching people wasn't something he did much of but she had initiated the contact and closeness even if inadvertantky. Though it seemed she had read more into it than was there. Or perhaps he wasn't sure what was there. She was a friend and nothing more.

He continued to look at the sunset. "This place is pretty special," he agreed. "There are mountains in Grande Ile but I've never been to them."  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:33 pm
When there was little to no reaction to what she said or her touch, she let him go, instead drawing out two pokeballs, releasing two eevee, then wrapping her arms around her legs--since Astal hadn't taken up her offer either-- as she drew her knees up to her chest. Maybe he hadn't meant anything by it... but it still made her wonder why he had done it, and for a few minutes, she simply studied him, before she finally looked away, back to the sun.

The little blue eevee flopped onto the ground almost immediately, and Lovey settled alongside her, after looking to greet Dove and choosing not to interrupt. Whatever was happening looked more serious now, given her trainer's behavior.

Grande Ile... she had to wonder about the places he had seen. She was sure his scope was much more elaborate than her own, even if she had travelled frequently in her time. "I never really had anywhere like this at home... Nothing was ever quiet, even when I lived by myself." Another of the creatures started up the song again, this one much closer, or so it seemed. "Not that I would ever have found someone who would appreciate it as much as I did if there had been someplace like this. I guess that makes this more special in itself..."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:07 pm
Yuri may have not reacted to her touch and Astal snubbed her, but the man finally looked to her and listened as she spoke.

"Yeah? Things were usually pretty quiet where I was. I didn't like that so I went looking for things to do." Not that he didn't enjoy a quiet moment now and then but he wanted things to do. Hence he would sometimes get himself into trouble, it was a testament to just how different the worlds that they came from were.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:41 pm
With his attention finally on her, she smiled somewhat sheepishly, feeling rather small all of the sudden. A short nod at his words, and a tip of her head. "Man of action, hm?" she confirmed with a soft laugh, shaking her head fondly. "Do you ever just relax...?"

Lovey, finally settled with nuzzling her kit, looked to Yuri with a sharp, but gentle bark, wondering where Repede might be.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:03 pm
"Yeah," Yuri said with a little grin, having indeed always been a man of action. "Relax? What's that?" Although he was clearly joking judging from his tone. He really didn't have any problem relaxing but he still liked to stay active. It was a lot more fun to do things than just sit around all the time.

At Lovey's bark though, he looked down at her, blinking once in confusion. "Oooh, you're looking for Repede," he said after a moment, his gaze looking back down the trail.

"Couldn't really fit him on the bike, so... he's around somewhere."  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:14 pm
With a smile at his jest, the girl let go of her legs and moved to kneel next to him instead. "I could help with that. Teach you how to relax, I mean," she told him, her voice matching the joking tone.

She paused to wait as he spoke to Lovey, grinning at the way the eevee stood and went to look over the edge, down the path Yuri's gaze followed, her tail swishing slowly. Diana only whined softly, afraid to be in such a big open place.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff