Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Raikiri] No. 677 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oni_Makibi

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 6:53 pm
Oni stood silently for a while. So she's just an ordinary child... of course she is! Why would I expect any different with Bukotsu taking care of her. He wouldn't turn her into a fighting machine... She stuck her hands in her pockets and looked up at Bukotsu. "No, thank you. I dont need anything. Were you about to go somewhere?" she asked, careful not to wake the sleeping child.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 6:31 am
"Well, I was about to go take a walk around campus, but that can wait," Bukotsu said pulling out a medium sized drink labeled 'Gatorade'. Walking over to the counter and taking a seat, he twisted the cap off and drank from it slowly.

"Do you like children Oni? You seem to have a liking towards Sachi from where I stand, although it's funny that she reminds me of you somehow," Bukotsu smirked hinting that he might have found something out about Sachi with his analytical abilities.

Philosophy Warrior

Dedicated Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200

Oni_Makibi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 6:06 am
Oni stood against the wall, still looking at Bukotsu. "Sachi's the only child I've ever been around in my life. So I cant really say if I like children or not. But she seems very sweet and free spirited. I like her." Oni glanced over at the bed and looked at Sachi. "So how do you find us similar?" she asked, trying to hide the smirk that was slowly forming on her face.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 3:09 pm
"Well for one thing, you two both have the near same similar set of innocence in your eyes, and two, both of you almost have the same aura, hers being more ambient and loosely flowing than yours," Bukotsu smirked as he raised his hand as a slight blue glow came to it. Igniting Oni's aura with the blue flame wrapped around his hand, her aura hav flamed from her feet up to her head as the color of her aura could be seen.

"Your aura seems more refine and solid, since you have faced major conflicts," Bukotsu said waving his hand once around her body.

Philosophy Warrior

Dedicated Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200

Oni_Makibi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 8:56 am
Oni looked up and down herself as the color of her aura appeared around her. She raised her hands and clenched them as she thought about the "major conflicts" Bukotsu was talking about. The fact that he could see Sachi and herself as almost the same person was nothing short of amazing. There was still much she didn't know about the people around her. "Heh, that's so cool." she said, not taking her eyes off of her hands.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 4:52 am
Bukotsu smirked, "First time seeing your body's energy huh?" Bukotsu asked as he let go of the life force glowing in his hands as his glow slowly faded away. Oni's would fade away also with time, it would just take a few minutes or so.

Taking a peek down the hall into his bedroom, he would see that Sachi was still sleeping. It was still a bit early, in another hour or so, he would go wake her up for breakfast. Turning his attention over to Oni, "Why don't we go take a walk first? It's still alittle early to do anything, and I pretty sure Sachi will know not to go off campus on her own, and if she does wake up early, she will know what to do, there's the TV, and a large selection of movies and the fridge is always open for eating," Bukotsu said as he put on his green military shirt, placed his flexing body armor on, and grabbed a green jacket from the couch.

Philosophy Warrior

Dedicated Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200

Oni_Makibi

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 6:42 pm
Oni looked up from her hands as the color of her aura dissipated. She had gotten enough rest so she decided to accept Bukotsu's invitation. "Sure. Where would you like to go?" she asked as she watched him get dressed. She was careful not to stare. She didn't want to make it seem as if she was enjoying the situation. She averted her eyes towards the hallway where she saw the sleeping child's head poking from above the sheets. Her long white hair gently caressed her tiny body as she slept peacefully. Oni reached up and touched her own pale locks and thought about the times when Tetsuo would greet her every morning when she awoke. As he did so, he would always stroke her cheek and say 'good morning, sunshine'. Her fingers stroked her cheek as she remembered the warmth.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 4:46 am
"Well wanna head over to the greenhouse?" Bukotsu said as he swung his jacket over his head as he fit his arms through. Walking over to a dresser, he grabbed out a rather large tub labeled 'ICE GEL'. Applying it to his hair and fixing so that it had his spikes set in, he walked over to the door to open the door halfway.

Standing there, he waited for Oni's reply to whether or not head over to the Greenhouse. It pretty much wasn't far from where the boy's dorm was anyways.

Philosophy Warrior

Dedicated Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200

Oni_Makibi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 3:03 am
Oni felt that it was a good idea to want to stay as close to the dorms as possible. "Greenhouse it is, then. By the way, have you come up with any new herbal mixtures?" Oni remembered Bukotsu's talent with all forms of plants. She thought the skill was amazing and truly handy to have. She had full confidence in his abilities to come up with a mixture to heal any wound or affliction.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 4:38 am
"Well, there is such a thing as too much ya know?" Bukotsu smirked lightly. He wanted to stay close to the dorms as well, but slightly remembering something, he turned back into the dorms and walked over to Sachi's bedside. Taking out what appeared to be a modern cell phone with a small cell phone chain that looked alot like Bukotsu, he pulled out a sticky pad from his bed and figured he'd leave her a cell phone in place.

Writing down his number on the stick, and telling her where he would be, he laid it next to Sachi figuring she would find it. Reaching into his drawer again, he pulled out a cell phone similar to the one he left with Sachi. Walking back outside to the door, "Shall we?" Bukotsu said as he opened the door.
((next post greenhouse))  

Philosophy Warrior

Dedicated Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200

Oni_Makibi

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 5:30 am
Oni followed Bukotsu to his dorm in silence. She didn't know what to talk about. All she could think about was how much Sachi was like her, and how much unlike her she was. The unlike parts worried her more so than the like parts of the child. She kept trying to assure herself that Sachi was in good hands and that as long as she stayed in those hands, nothing would go wrong. Finally, she was able to break away from her own thoughts. "I'm sure Sachi's awake by now. I hope we didn't make her wait for too long." she said, standing outside of Bukotsu's door.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 4:52 pm
"Nah, she's a good enough kid to wait, I can assure you that," Bukotsu said as he opened the door. Walking in and peeking into his bedroom with the large bed that held the child under the blanket. He only gave smile to seeing the room was nice and tidy and that Sachi was alright.

"Well, still sleeping like a little angel," Bukotsu smirked as he pulled Oni over by her hand. As he did, he walked over to the kitchen with a mini fridge as he reached into the cold box for a purple colored vial with a tape labled 'Dragonfruit Energy' as he popped the cap and drank it slightly down.

Philosophy Warrior

Dedicated Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200

Oni_Makibi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 8:27 pm
Oni followed Bukotsu to the kitchen. It wasn't until they got there that Oni realized that this was the first time in several years since anyone held her hand to lead her anywhere. It was funny to her that she would think about something of small significance. She watched Bukotsu drink from the vial that he pulled from the mini-fridge. "Is that another one of your energy drinks? What does it do?" she asked, still a bit interested in learning the ways of the alchemy botanist.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:07 am
"Oh...it's kind of a vitamin packed energy drink I developed acouple of years back, it possesses enough energy to provide for almost 3 days, and eating food will only stack minerals and nutrients in the vial, not to mention develope a sky-rocketing metabolism, that's why I can consume five or six times the average person," Bukotsu smirked as his pupils turned a slight shade of orange while tossing the empty phial in the trashcan.

"Want anything to drink?" Bukotsu asked as he opened his refridgerator door once more to look about.

Philosophy Warrior

Dedicated Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200

Oni_Makibi

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:24 am
Oni looked inside the fridge from where she was standing. "Um, sure. Suprise me, anything but milk." she made a sour face as she said this. If there was any drink that she could do without, it was definately milk. As she waited for Bukotsu, she looked over at Sachi. She wondered why she was sleeping for so long. Was she training that hard?

Just as she thought of this, she saw the small child stir. First, her small arm made its way to her face as she wiped her eyes and sat up in the bed. Oni smiled at the sleepy-eyed child.
"Good morning, little one."  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces