Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Fallen Valley (Medieval age) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

First RP started after a long time, is it ok?
  Yes
  No
  omg, a unicorn?! <3
View Results

Derris Wolf

Hungry Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:49 pm
WoofyGoo

-he enters to the cave behind of the Goo- Nice...hideout...-looking around- this is your home Goo?...mmm...look better than my previous caverns...this could be a good place for spent the rest of my life...if we don´t have to go to that secret Valley...-walking toward the small pool and washes his face; then he started to take off his equipment and clothes- finally...clean water...hope you don´t care...but I need to wash body...long day and battles...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:10 am
Derris Wolf

"Please, make yourself at home" The goo giggled innocently, as he started to venture a bit deeper into the cave, after a short moment, the goo came back with a Claymore, Specially altered so the goo could swing it "I hope you like good weapons, Because I used to collect weapons, you know, Boredom..." The goo chuckled, taking out a stone, Starting to sharpen the blade's edges  

WoofyGoo

7,600 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Derris Wolf

Hungry Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:51 pm
WoofyGoo

-the wolf enters to the small pool naked, washing his muscles, then he watch you arrive with a sword- so thats your weapon...a sword, good, and you know how to use it? -he have some injuries on his chest, nothing serious- I´m not good with that weapon...I´m more of the long staff...

-laying on a side of the pool- so if you are a warrior...why your life as slave?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:45 pm
Derris Wolf

"Well, I tend to be too bloodlusty, I am a psychopath in war, craving to spill blood, I can pack quite a punch with this, As no blade can kill me, I can last for a long time" The goo chuckled "Well, I was captured one day by a gang of highwaymen, they quickly managed to overpower me, sold me and there I was, As long as someone knows what can kill me, I tend to stick with them, serve them, Make sure they don't want to kill me"  

WoofyGoo

7,600 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Derris Wolf

Hungry Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:50 pm
WoofyGoo

So...I can cut you in two pieces and still alive?...that´s something I want to see goo >:3
But I see you reasons for hidding as a slave
-grins- but now I know your weakness...so you are gonna be my slave now if you don´t wanna die scream !!!
-after a few seconds he laughs a lot- no no...Im just kidding...sorry, I feel the need of do it...-splash some water near of you but only as a play-
Goo...what´s your name?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:44 pm
Derris Wolf

"I can be cut into a dozen pieces, My goo just sticks together, in the end and my form is there, and just for the record, I can shape myself like anything I'd like to be" he blushed at what the other said, about the goo being a slave to the other again, Staying silent, As then he'd grip his claymore the moment the water came at him, Slicing into the floor and jumping back, not wanting the water to come near him. "You can refer me as Woofy"  

WoofyGoo

7,600 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Derris Wolf

Hungry Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:30 pm
WoofyGoo

-the wolf went off of the pool and stands in front of Woofy- you can call me Derris...or just wolf, I don´t care..-watching you- you don´t have muscles...you are no the kind of warrior who uses his strenght against the enemy...but you are almost invensible with your slimy body...but your weakness with water, we need to cover that

So...if I hug you now with my wet body you die?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:47 am
The goo chuckles "In short? I could survive, but there is a possiblity" The goo stared at Derris his movement, "In long, You'd destroy the 'skin' that keeps me from becomming a puddle" The goo smiled, grabbing a glove from somewhere, putting it on, reaching for Derris his paw "I may not have muscles, But I can move a set of plate armour as long as there is a... Well.. as long as there is anything inside of the armour, which may aswel be a humanoid, I can take over, Control and kill with that particulair suit, using my claymore, I can lift it with not too much force, but I can apply enough force to kill"  

WoofyGoo

7,600 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Derris Wolf

Hungry Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:21 pm
WoofyGoo

That sounds...odd...but its your style, but along in the way to that Valley you surely will use your skills again, and I hope you haven´t lost practice in combat...we need a sesion of training, for know our abilities...and our weakness...

-then the wolf turn back again and went to the poll for continue his bath-  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:20 am
Derris Wolf

The goo nodded silently as he hadn't used his way of fighting in a long time, he'd walk down to the back of the cave, starting to yawn, Stretching a bit, followed by laying down somewhere, The goo would curl up and close his eyes, Starting to sleep,  

WoofyGoo

7,600 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Derris Wolf

Hungry Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:01 pm
WoofyGoo

-at the moment he isn´t talkative, but feels in confy with the goo. Then went out of the pool and dries the water on his body. The wolf walks to the other corner of the cave and lays on the ground near of his stuff, trying to close his eyes and sleep, but at the moment he can´t do it-  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:21 am
Derris Wolf

The goo would wake up a few hours later, doing his normal morning schedule, he was walking back and forth, Then outside, covering the cave up a bit, Checking traps he hadn't touched in months, Repairing them, adding a few things to it so it wouldn't scare creatures away. but catch and kill, in order to catch a meal, Atleast, one for derris  

WoofyGoo

7,600 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items