Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
SOSI'S PLOTS - bluh hi Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

revenant aria

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:34 am
Sosiqui

Vaith needs battles to graduate too ouo If you're interested, maybe a blind random notice got put up for a random spar? <3

and IDK I cant remember, did saya and madison ever meet, saya would like to learn make-up >__>

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:25 am
OK HI EVERYONE I'm not on hiatus anymore and I really need RP/catch-up! Everything on the front page is updated so plz let me know if you want to RP - I'm not really going back and quoting months-old requests because I'd like to start fresh with a clean slate so~

HELLO PLZ RP WITH ME TY. <3  

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:01 pm
Sosiqui

I've secretly wished for Manyara/Mmur interaction for a while, if she's still open. He's Famine and spar-friendly, so that's an option, or we could do a distortion shard quest or something just so it's not a vanilla meet-and-greet/hey-don't-I-know-you.

or we can do nothing no pressure never pressure  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:15 pm
Smerdle
Sosiqui

I've secretly wished for Manyara/Mmur interaction for a while, if she's still open. He's Famine and spar-friendly, so that's an option, or we could do a distortion shard quest or something just so it's not a vanilla meet-and-greet/hey-don't-I-know-you.

or we can do nothing no pressure never pressure

I would REALLY REALLY like that actually!! Yes! biggrin A distortion shard quest etc would be great - idk if you wanted to work out any backstory between them more complex than 'oh we passed each other in the tunnels'? That can be done via PM if you're interested! *phone fingers*  

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:20 pm
Sosiqui

Meixiang would very much like Moira-sempai to notice her for mentoring. emotion_kirakira  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:30 pm
Yayoi
Sosiqui

Meixiang would very much like Moira-sempai to notice her for mentoring. emotion_kirakira

WHY YES OF COURSE. emotion_kirakira please do toss me a PM about your hopes for mentoring etc. and we shall discuss~!  

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

Ephebe

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:46 am
Sosiqui

Hi! ovo I have a tentative weapon conversion plot and was wondering if you'd be interested in helping out with Madison? Feel free to PM or im me (aim name is quirming@gmail.com)!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:25 pm
Ephebe
Sosiqui

Hi! ovo I have a tentative weapon conversion plot and was wondering if you'd be interested in helping out with Madison? Feel free to PM or im me (aim name is quirming@gmail.com)!

YES PLEASE! PM me any time! <33  

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

Magician Arcana

Eco-friendly Shapeshifter

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:42 pm
Hiya Sosi~
Do you have anything for Anna yet? Luca is a reaper sorceress in the magical girl club so meeting the prez/going to the club would be really fun. o uo

Sosiqui

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:46 pm
Magician Arcana
Hiya Sosi~
Do you have anything for Anna yet? Luca is a reaper sorceress in the magical girl club so meeting the prez/going to the club would be really fun. o uo

Sosiqui

I do not! I would love to do that, though I'm not quite ready to start RPing today - can I ping you when I feel like I've caught up on all the stuff that happened while I was gone? :>  

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

Magician Arcana

Eco-friendly Shapeshifter

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:54 pm
Sosiqui
Magician Arcana
Hiya Sosi~

Sosiqui

I do not! I would love to do that, though I'm not quite ready to start RPing today - can I ping you when I feel like I've caught up on all the stuff that happened while I was gone? :>

Sure thing! C:  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:04 pm
Soooossssiiii Hello! I missed you, welcome back!

I would like to rp with you!

I have an Intermediate Sun hunter that is just a few points away from her promotion. She is very friendly, and works very well for any hunter sided rps, or battles against Halloween or horsemen! her journal

I have Jory, he's a newish student that hasn't made a whole lot of friends yet, but could use more. He's nervous and awkward, but very loyal. his journal

Hadiyya is newly third year and could use spars or classes. She's also good for any fights against hunters. her journal

And I have Nergui my Death priestess, she's an Elder of death and very pro medea. She is usually proud and polite, but against humans she is quite blood thirsty/fierce. She is excellent for battles. her journal  

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:37 pm
Sosiqui

Yay Sosi hi its me again~

I would very much enjoy touching on the subject of Moira/Mei mentoring since I kinda fell through with that thingy.

Also I has a Moon Hunter, Zascha, for bro-moon times if you would like with Crispin. Off the top of my head since Crispin likes video games and Zascha is technology impaired we could perhaps start em off with something in that area. Idk Crispin teaching Zascha to play video games or something as equally light hearted. >3>a Perhaps a bit of sparring down the road since they both use pole arms. o3o  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:00 am
Sosiqui

Hey Sosi! Welcome back to TiH <3

Ignatius and Tamsin honestly sound like two peas in a pod so if you're looking for her to meet some ghosts, he could be a candidate! He's also a shiny new year two so he could fill her in on some things.

Also, I have a death pony who really doesn't like Medea in Nkosazana, which could be interesting for Manyara, if you're interested?

( And if you're still looking for battles, I have a student like four points away from Y3 who may be useful soon. >> )

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:27 pm
Yayoi

YES PLEASE PM me on the mentoring piece!!

As for the rest of it (and this is for Bee + Seiana as well!) I'm still in catch-up mode so I'm not 100% ready to start committing to things until I feel like I've found my feet BUT I will absolutely ping you once feet have been found biggrin Thank you! <3

Seiana_ZI

Beejoux

{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas