Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
The Rise of Thero's (stalker_ninja & AsianBro87 1x1/C/S) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AsianBro87

Virtuous Cleric

2,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:14 pm
User Image

"I see, well it is getting dark out. If you like, you may stay at my place tonight if you wish. I'm going to be working on more clothing just in case." as he slowly opened the closet room he had a room full of nice fabric from the human world. Given to him by Diana herself. "Hm.. which one will suit our needs?" as he slowly gathered a few in his arm and started to place them out on the table.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:24 pm
User Image She smiled and hopped onto his bed and curled up "okay, should we keep our heavenly clothes in case the temples need to speak to us? She asked curiously as she cuddled with his pillow. It was very comfortable, maybe he made it himself. She waited for and answer, slowly starting to fall asleep.  

stalker_ninja

Dapper Capitalist

3,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

AsianBro87

Virtuous Cleric

2,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:34 pm
User Image

"You do not need to worry about our heavenly clothes, Once we enter the human world. We will be given Heavens Power. This will allow us to change into our heavenly forms at any given time." slowly stitching the fabric he made warm blankets and some warm sweaters. Knowing about the human world he read how seasons change time to time. And knowing Winter it's the coldest of all. Slowly noticing Rei resting on his bed. He began to get up from where he was sitting and began to tuck Rei in. Slowly lifting her hair letting it spread. "Good night." as he started to head back to work.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:41 pm
User Image She smiled then closed her eyes.Jonas...you didn't let me win on purpose did you? she asked half awake. It was important to her, she was always just there to support everyone else.  

stalker_ninja

Dapper Capitalist

3,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

AsianBro87

Virtuous Cleric

2,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:48 pm
User Image

"Hm? Maybe? or Maybe not. Now go to sleep Rei we have a big day tomorrow." as he worked hard to finish the clothing before morning.

(Time Skip)

It was morning and the gods/goddesses were getting ready to say farewell to there disciples. Are's and Athena stood polishing there presents for there students that were heading to earth to face the threat that was becoming earths destruction. Jonas was lying in bed with Rei, just waking up from a long night making clothes. Slowly stretching he slowly massaged Rei's back before getting out of bed. "It's time to wake up, we have to get everything ready. Bring your bag along, and I'll get mine." as he started to walk to the shower room and began to turn the warm water on. Slowly dousing himself as he washed for a few minutes before heading out with a towel around his waist. His hair was let down and he was still wet.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:00 pm
User Image

She grumbled when she woke up and she was gone before he came out of the shower.Taking her own and getting her things ready. She finally met with Athena, who gave her the staff. It looked like a giant serpent, with both ends having a head. Athena instructed her to sing a song for the staff and it would help her.

stalker_ninja

Dapper Capitalist

3,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

AsianBro87

Virtuous Cleric

2,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:10 pm
User Image

After putting his armor back on he covered his face from the goddesses. If he remembered correctly after taking his helmet off he was pummeled to death by all the goddesses trying to make love to him. Slowly as he was carrying his bag, he was stopped by Are's given a blade and sword. Are's told him it was his pride and joys. Don't lose them he said. Jonas gave him a bow before heading next to Rei at the altar. Zeus was waiting to send them off.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:45 pm
User Image Rei laughed and looked at Zeus, she was ready to go to earth, to save it. To become a god beat the living s**t out of Ares. "I'm Ready. She said with a smile, she was more than ready, she felt like this was her job, inside and out.  

stalker_ninja

Dapper Capitalist

3,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

AsianBro87

Virtuous Cleric

2,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:25 pm
User Image

Zeus started to open the gate. It lead stairs to an old shelter that was being used as a gate way to the human world. Jonas started first as he went down the steps. Watching the dreams of the humans sleeping. "So this is the human world.." as he walked down to the door he began to open it. It revealed an empty room. "So I guess this is where we will live from now on?" looking at the pictures he noticed it Rei and Himself together in hand? "Are we supposed to be newlyweds?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:43 pm
User Image

Rei grinned and playfully pulled on his cheeks "If we are the goddesses will be veerry jealous" She kissed his cheek where she pulled"It's not like we don't act like lovers anyways.She chuckled and made herself comfortable. Then her tone changed to a more business like manner. "how are we supposed to find this guy anyway?

stalker_ninja

Dapper Capitalist

3,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

AsianBro87

Virtuous Cleric

2,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:49 pm
User Image

Feeling Rei's lips on his cheek. He only gave a bit of red blush. "Hey Stop that. And don't remind me." as he looked like he just remembered something. Looking around the place he placed his bag on the couch. And started to find some drawers to put there clothing in. "I don't know, but i guess were supposed ask for some information. I guess we can ask about any trouble that has been happening." as he placed her clothes in the drawers and placed his to the next drawer that was beside it.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:12 pm
User Image She smiled You are such a housewife" She stood and stretched, then looked over the staff that Athena gave her. So this is Medusa's head. She felt along the carvings and realized that come of the carvings were eyes, interesting She smiled.  

stalker_ninja

Dapper Capitalist

3,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

AsianBro87

Virtuous Cleric

2,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:27 pm
User Image

"House wife? ha ha ha.." as he started to unpack the rest, he began to look towards Rei.. Walking over with curiosity he went over and hugged her from behind, slowly feeling her stomach and her arms. "I guess it can't be all that bad." as he smiled. Slowly nipping on her left ear lobe he began to kiss her neck.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:32 pm
User ImageShe blushed andfroze in surprise as he kissed her neckEep! She squealed, then looked back at him over hers houlder. He wasn;t usually this aggressive and she usually teased him first. "This is abnormal of you Jonas... she said softly fumbling over herself.  

stalker_ninja

Dapper Capitalist

3,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

AsianBro87

Virtuous Cleric

2,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:54 pm
User Image

"Were a newlywed couple. Might as well act like one." as he slowly lifted up her chin he started to kiss lower under neck, slowly lifting his lips as he touched Rei's and began to kiss her deeply. While massaging her arms with his manly hands. The goddesses that were watching became enrage and started to argue about coming down there themselves to stop this madness.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff