Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Eien no Hana (Scifi/ Romance 1x1 RP filled) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hi
  Gold
View Results

Bloodbeauty118

Unsealed Rogue

8,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:55 pm
"I think these will work better" Gloria said as she went into the bedroom, taking scissors out of the drawer and brought them back to him. "They're like duel knives, put what you want to cut between then, then squeeze the handle together and it will cut" Gloria told him.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:01 pm
"Interesting." he said holding them up. He then did a test cut on a small group of hair and smiled, "This is perfect!" he said happily and began to cut away like crazy.  

Raina_Ngei

Friendly Genius

7,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100

Bloodbeauty118

Unsealed Rogue

8,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:14 pm
Smiling as Hideki used the scissors, Gloria turned to walk out of the bathroom. "If you need anything call me okay?" she said. "I'm going to go look and see if I have any clothes that my friends have left here"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:44 pm
He nodded his head the closed the door and started to shave off his facial hair and trim his hair roughly to the length he wanted it. He then step the the glass door and showered. First hitting water too cold, then too hot, then just right. He noticed then his muscle were much more developed than they have been in the past. He didn't mind that change at all. After he was done he dried himself and felt squeaky clean and renewed. He wrapped the towel around his waist and poked his head out and looked around, "Um...Ms. Gloria?" he called out. (how was the tournament? )  

Raina_Ngei

Friendly Genius

7,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100

Bloodbeauty118

Unsealed Rogue

8,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:19 pm
Gloria gathered clothing from when she let her cousin stay here when he was down on his luck. He'd left some behind by mistake but it looked to be about Hideki's size. Gloria heard Hideki call and headed toward the voice with the clothes. "Yes?" she asked, she stopped, looking at him. He looked like an entirely new person. Shaved and showered. He was around her own age and quite muscular "I uh...brought clothes" she told him.

((meh, not very good, we beat the best team there. But then lost to every other team. I don't see how that could happen but three of our best players were having a bad day and we only have 5 really great players razz but it doesn't count for our record so thats okay. Thanks for asking))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:33 pm
"Great just what I was looking for." he chuckling and accepted the clothes then quickly changed into them though that were very weird. He cleaned of the bathroom and took out the trash bag. He stepped out of the bathroom, "What should I do with all this hair?" he said giving off the nervous chuckle.

((congratz on beating the best team there XD so since the matches don't count on the record does that mean your team is in the running to go to nationals and stuff?))  

Raina_Ngei

Friendly Genius

7,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100

Bloodbeauty118

Unsealed Rogue

8,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:43 pm
Gloria nodded and smiled as he took the clothes. When he came back out he had the trash bag. Gloria laughed a bit "Here I can take that" she told him, grabbing the bag. "It just goes out to the dumpster" she told him. "Are you hungry or anything?"

((thanks. Our record so far is 8-1 so that's good, only lost to one team. So yeah, we're in the running. I can't wait til school season ends though. I do a travel club and I made nationals again this year so it should be a nice strong team))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:32 pm
((WAAA!!!!!!! That's very exciting XD Best of wishes!!)

"Famished." she said chuckling nervously. The last that he had eatten left a bittersweet 500 year old aftertaste in his mouth. It was time that he tried something new.  

Raina_Ngei

Friendly Genius

7,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100

Bloodbeauty118

Unsealed Rogue

8,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:43 pm
Gloria nodded at him "follow me then" she said as she waved for him to follow. She led him down the hall and towards the kitchen. Luckily the plants only vined into half of the house. They reached the large kitchen. It had a multitude of supplies and a large island counter. Two stoves and cupboards that were well stocked. "What do you feel like eating?" she asked him, leaning on the counter.

((Thanks a ton smile ))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:26 pm
Hideki once again had an awe struck look on his face, "Wow...there's so much here..." he looked at her, "I'll have what ever you have." he said taking the safe route.  

Raina_Ngei

Friendly Genius

7,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100

Bloodbeauty118

Unsealed Rogue

8,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:42 pm
The look on Hideki's face made Gloria smile a bit. "We're pretty well stocked, I'll make you a burger I guess. Give you some protein and we can talk while we wait" she said, getting out rolls and hamburger meat before lighting the burner and putting the skillet over top. In a few minutes she put the thawed burger onto the pan to cook and looked over at Hideki. "So...how did you...do you know..." She wasn't sure which question to ask first "How in the world are you alive?" she asked him.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:53 pm
He looked down, "Greed..." he sat at one of the stools at on the island. He was ready to bare his soul, "While Dr. Stein was gone I snuck into his lab and drunk one of his elixirs. This exlier had a label that read 'Regen' on it. So I drunk... And for a while I thought myself dead. But then-" he looked up at her, "I heard your voice and I woke up to this strange world." he said smiling a bit. Though it was obvious that he was still trying to get over the fact that everyone he new and loved was long gone.  

Raina_Ngei

Friendly Genius

7,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100

Bloodbeauty118

Unsealed Rogue

8,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:30 pm
Listening to Hideki as he spoke, the gears in Gloria's head turned. 'So the elixirs weren't fake? They weren't placebos...they...they worked' she thought to herself. This opened a whole new world in her research. What if she could find his formula? But she pushed the thoughts from her head as Hideki finished. Saying he thought he was dead and he woke up hearing her voice. He was obviously hurting. Knowing that everyone was gone. "I know it must be hard...being here out of time...but I'll help you as best I can okay?" she said with a smile. The burger smelled good as it was cooked on one side, she flipped it to do the same to the other.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:39 pm
He smiled when she said she would help him adjust. The smell off the burgers made his belly rumble angrily, "What type of meat is that?" He asked wondering how she acquired it so fast. There was so much he had to learn in this day and age. How would he ever catch up?"  

Raina_Ngei

Friendly Genius

7,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100

Bloodbeauty118

Unsealed Rogue

8,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:29 pm
Hearing Hideki's stomach growl again Gloria couldn't help but smirk. He asked what kind of meat she was cooking, he seemed confused as to how she'd gotten it. "It's beef...er cow...sorry I'm not sure if you called cow something else 500 years ago" she said. The burger finished cooking fairly fast. She took the spatula and placed it onto the bun she'd set out. "Are you allergic to dairy?" she asked, she'd hate to put cheese on it and accidentally poison him.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff