Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Romeo x Juliet ヾ(´▽`; )ゝ1x1 (TLR & AB87)(C/S) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AsianBro87

Virtuous Cleric

2,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:08 pm
User Image

As the lights passed by while sitting the car. Romeo was being argued with his mother and brothers. He could hear the sirens pass by as they were heading to the party. "Romeo, you are not allowed to talk to that that that THAT hussy!." Romeo argued back saying what he believed in. "Shes not a hussy mother, shes someone I'm interested in." his mother began to get angry over the littlest things. As the car pulled over in the drive way, the car door opened and with his brothers stepping out she talked ot Mercurtio to make sure Romeo is to go with no dinner tonight. Romeo was the last person who stepped out, following from behind. Mercurtio came over and nudged his shoulder. "How was she?" as he chuckled inside.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:45 pm
User Image

Juliet sat quietly in the back staring out the window as Tybalt ranted in the front, calling Romeo every vile name he could think of.Her mother on the other hand looked worried.Finally, fed up with it, Juliet practically snarled, "If you don't be quiet I'm going to turn you're Porsche into a pocket watch." Tybalt glared at her as they stopped in front of the apartment building "He defiled you, what am I supposed to do?Let it slide by like it never happened?!" Juliet glared back "Yes!Because that's exactly what happened!NOTHING!He's my friend, and actually cares about what I have to say or think, which is a lot more than anyone in this family has ever done." She threw her mask at him and he fumbled to catch it as she ran inside.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

AsianBro87

Virtuous Cleric

2,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:57 pm
User Image

Sitting in his room. Romeo was on the computer, hoping to see if Juliet was online? He wanted to tell her about him being a Montague he wanted to tell her he was sorry how his family became after knowing they were friends. But of course his T.V was on and there was a breaking news that the police got a hold of his father and the Capulet's. Because of there reputation they were led off by the money in there pockets and power. Clenching his fist he released them and sighed.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:03 pm
User Image

Juliet listened as her mother and Tybalt entered the flat.She'd made sure to lock and bolt her door before curling into a ball on her bed, staring at her laptop screen for a moment before signing onto the im system.Her tv was on and silenced and she watched mutely as her father argued with the police.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

AsianBro87

Virtuous Cleric

2,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:11 pm
User Image

While watching the news, he still was in rage but couldn't bring it out like his family could. He was too smart and too gentle to do such a thing. But as he looked over with his left eye he noticed Juliet was on. He turned and placed his fingers on the keyboard but suddenly he felt responsible but scared or afraid. His fingers slowly left the keyboard but slowly breathing he calmed himself and typed a small message. "Sorry about the whole thing. Juliet.. I'm sorry that I didn't tell you my last name. Can you ever forgive me?" He was hoping for some forgiveness.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:17 pm
User Image

Juliet winced when he father shoved one of the officers into the car and apparently screamed at him.She jumped slightly when her laptop let out a small ringing noise, letting her know she had a message.Reading over it, she hesitated slightly, "There's nothing to forgive..We're both at fault for not revealing who we truly were...And I'm sorry as well.." She didn't know what else to put and sent the message, staring at the screen, feeling a little lost.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

AsianBro87

Virtuous Cleric

2,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:48 pm
User Image

Waiting for her to respond he noticed a message pinging up from the screen. Opening it while guiding the mouse over he clicked it to open and quickly typed back with a more gentle response. "No, it's alright. But you did look beautiful, I miss you already." feeling like this. He typed a bit into the message. "I want to see you again."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:12 pm
User Image

Juliet had gone back to watching her father make a complete fool of himself, and of the family.She looked at her laptop with it ringed again and smiled slightly at the message, "If you're sure..And you looked pretty dashing yourself.I miss you as well..." She sighed slightly, "I want to see you too.But I'm stuck on the fortieth floor without a means of escape...My cousin is guarding me like a prisoner."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

AsianBro87

Virtuous Cleric

2,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:50 pm
User Image

"I may have a plan, but it will acquire your assistance. I know of a way to get you out of there." as he was typing. Using this knowledge. He was giving her an option. He wanted to see once more and be able to talk to her clearly face to face. "Now here's the plan. You give m the coordinates where you live. Drop a blanket from the balcony. And I'll climb up to get you. I will issue a ride to pick us up and we will head to a hotel just a few clicks away where the party was. That way we can talk together alone where no one will bother us." as he sent it towards her.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:05 pm
User Image

Juliet stared at the message incredulously for a moment before replying, "You seriously think you can climb forty, as in 40, stories using a blanket?" She looked around the room and bit her lip slightly.In the bathroom, there was a laundry shoot that lead to the next floor where the custodians took it to the dry cleaners. "I'll give you the coordinates, but meet me on the thirty-ninth floor near the laundry shoot." She sent the coordinates and quickly changed into a pair of jeans and a tshirt, shoving a few extra things into a bag and slung it over her shoulder, heading for the bathroom.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

AsianBro87

Virtuous Cleric

2,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:26 pm
User Image

After reading her message he did rethink his plan but when she said 30th floor he started to call a friend. His friend was a driver for the cabs and wasn't paid much but they went to school together. Slowly grabbing what looked to be a wig, he wore it over his head and started to bolt through the window like a flying squirrel of course he was in a different attire at that time. He had a duffel bag full of clothing and money to use when it's needed. Falling form such a height he landed safely in a bush. Slowly crawling out he made a run for it to a cab that was driving in slowly.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:36 pm
User Image

Juliet grabbed what other necessities she'd need and put them in the bag as well.She took one last look around her room, doing a mental check list.She had clothes, more than enough money, the girl things.Biting her lip, she grabbed a ball cap and tied her hair back and hid it under the cap.Opening the shoot, she dropped the bag in first before sliding in, feet first.There was a dull thud as he bag landed and she fallowed suit.Down to the 39th floor she went.Grabbing her bag, she took off for the stairs, knowing she'd meet Romeo on the 30th floor since the drive from his estate to the building wasn't a long one.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

AsianBro87

Virtuous Cleric

2,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:58 pm
User Image

After arriving at the mansion where Juliet lived, he began to step out looking different. He wore an attire differently then his own, his hair was different it was a bit orange peach. Slowly walking he used his skills to leap over the fence, using a bobby pin to unlock the gate. He began to work his way to the coordinates where Juliet will be.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:06 pm
User Image

Biting her lip slightly, Juliet waited, keeping her face hidden from people that walked past by using the hat.She'd also donned a pale gray hoodie,She suddenly wondered if Romeo would even be able to make it into the building and contemplating on heading the rest of the way down and outside to meet him.She heard a thud and jumped slightly before she relied it was someone's laundry hitting the bottom of the shoot next to her.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

AsianBro87

Virtuous Cleric

2,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:37 pm
User Image

After walking around he found the shoot. But one of the Capulet's Workers stopped Romeo. "I'm sorry, but do you need something sir?" Romeo had to think of something quickly. "I'm the new guy that' supposed to be working here." as he tried his best. The Butler looked at him over and over he looked very decent and was handsome to boot. Slowly walking away, Romeo called out to Juliet. "Juliet you here?"  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff