• Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:17 pm
i hear a bad sound
Acha or Kiokote?: Kiokote
His Name: Heart Song
His Role: Provider
Why?:
Heart Song is one of those romantic types. You wouldn't be able to tell by just looking at him. He's the silent, stoic type. You get to see little flashes of just how much he enjoys taking care of children, enjoys the challenge of things. He'll take care of those who need his help, not just little colts and fillies. In all honesty, he seems like he should be a Watcher, but he doesn't like violence and will keep any children away from a fight, verbal or physical. He'll distract them with a story, or hurry them along.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:26 pm
i hear a bad sound
Acha or Kiokote?: Acha
His Name: Blistered Heart
His Role: Watcher
Why?: Blis knows he isn't the most....beautiful....Acha, in fact he's quite sure of it. But he loves how he looks, he finds beauty in his horror as compared to his gothic sister and rosey brother. He is not physically violent, instead he loves to mess with people's minds. It's an art form really and one he uses to protect the mothers and their babies. Sometimes a sharp tongue is just as efficient as a sharp tooth.

i hear a bad sound
His Name: Sunburn
Why?: Sun is normally as pale as his mother but his constant forays out into the wilds for food usually leaves him pinked by the sun. Not that he minds, he knows he is providing nutritious food for the young ones and giving strength to the mothers to be. While the sting of the sunburn can be painful he can't stay cooped up for too long, his legs twitching to run.  

Byagane319

11,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Whippie

Anxious Voter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:19 am
i hear a bad sound
His Name: Surrogate
His Role: Mother/Watcher
Why?: Surrogate was born into the wrong gender. Growing up in the mothers club, he saw as mothers gave birth and raised young. The bonds formed between child and mother made him ache to have that same bond, but as the role of mother. Knowing that he would never be able to carry his own child, he has chosen to become a "Mother" in name and raise and guide the young.

Surrogate has also wishes to be a watcher, because he could not escape the need. He needs to protect the children. He would give his life for their safety, so he watches, to settle his heart. In this way, he feels more at ease.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:54 pm
i hear a bad sound
Acha or Kiokote?: Acha
His Name: Landslide
Why?: Landslide would be a very gentle, quiet and thoughtful individual. He desires to be a provider as he wishes to be able to help others in his group, as the mothers do. He is always trying his hardest to find things that are new and exciting/creative when he is gathering. He is always singing or humming, especially when he is gathering he likes to make up songs about his journey each day. He is sometimes teased for or judged by his looks, but although he may look kind of scary, he is sweet as pie once you get to know him, he's pretty much a pacifist and he would do anything for a friend or someone in need! =)

i hear a bad sound
His Name: Wild Rose
His Role: Watcher
Why?: Like his father, he is charming and can be unpredictable and sometimes contrary and disagreeable. He prefers not to be around others, as he has been shunned by some others for being a 'mischevious trouble-maker', which is why he wants to be a watcher, so that he can spend his days out and about, keeping away from others that he may not get along with, but still actively doing something for the tribe because he does care about them a lot. He is kind to his family and those he knows really really well, but he can be a bit of a tough nut to crack. He enjoys running and climbing just as any other, and likes to come up with little games to play to challenge his skills in these areas while he is out patrolling (not that he'd ever admit to it if asked)! xD

Edited to include an entry for both~ I couldn't resist! Thanks for the opportunity! ^w^  

Sareibear

Eloquent Explorer

10,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Tipsy 100

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:31 pm
The contest is now closed!

Please stand by while I weep profusely and try to decide on a winner. All your entries are amazing and thank you for wanting to play with The Mothers Club!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:24 pm
Bad Sound Results

Thank you to everyone that entered. This was a really tough decision for me and I had to sleep on it, letting them all roll around my head. Eventually two personalities stood out to me the most.

Chrystali
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Whippie

Welcome, Stillborn and Surrogate! Peep loves you!

I'm really sorry I didn't have another bunch of lovelies to give out to everyone. Honestly, it was such a hard choice. You made such wonderful personalities!
Please come back and visit The Mothers Club or even get your lovely ideas turned into kin.

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:03 pm
Ruriska

*INHUMAN GARGLING SOUNDS*
THANK YOU SO MUCH RURI OMG I LOVED ALL THE ENTRIES! :LDJSFHKSG *HOLDS STILL TO BOSOM*

Still loves you too, Peep!

A little too much.
A lot too much.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:42 am
Ruriska

Thank you soooo much! This is my very first Kio! x3 And he's gorgeous. :D  

Whippie

Anxious Voter

Amorpheous
Crew

Human Human

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:08 pm
Congrats you two! ♥♥♥  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:15 am
What's this?

User Image

Check out the front page!

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Byagane319

11,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:36 am
Come in from your dream...
Username: Byagane319
Kin Name: [Days Last Flames]
Role: [Provider, is good at finding those food stuffs that are normally best found at night. Plants and edible flowers that only bloom for the moon's light.]
Personality: [Days enjoys the setting sun, seeing thos last rays kiss the ground as the entire sky is filled with fire. Then in the morning he waits for the sunrise, the rebirth of the life giving light. He finds it fascinating that they tend to look almost alike.]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:32 pm
Username: MoonstoneDazzle
Kin Name: Certain as the Sun
Role: Watcher- he uses his size to help out where other kin might not be able to. Sun isn't a born fighter, but he isn't afraid to throw his weight around to help the people he loves.
Personality: Silent and watchful, Sun is not the best candidate for a conversation. He prefers to listen and help others out than to speak with his own words. When there's so many interesting stories to hear, why would you talk over them? It just isn't in Sun's nature

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:11 pm
Username: SilverShieldwolf
Kin Name: Swift Dreams
Role: Provider
Personality: Respectful to the point of being a mindless kiokote when it comes to the tribe duties. While out getting food he has a get in the zone type mentality. He likes to watch the animals so he knows what is the best way to get them, without wasting any of them or scaring them away from those areas.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:45 am
Username: Prolixity
Kin Name: One Thorn
Role: Provider - Thorn is observant, careful, and quick, and he likes to explore and hunt. He's proud that he can bring food home for the extended family that is the tribe.
Personality: Thorn is light-footed for his size. He likes to playfully sneak up on other kin, though he is careful not to scare anyone who'd really be scared by his pranks.

prolixity

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Sarano_Krem

Feral Knight

13,615 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:21 pm
Username: Sarano_Krem
Kin Name: Dreams Flow Out
Role: He's a Provider, though this was chosen for him instead of by him due to his tendancy to live out his daydreams. He does however preform his job well, taking lessons from momma Rupture.
Personality: Daydream is a perky, joyful, and all around playful soul. He likes to play make friends whenever possible. sometimes he'll try to rope his friends into his grandoise daydreams, full of adventure and mystery.

Tribes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff