Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:32 pm
The man nodded thoughtfully, brightening a bit at the knowledge that it had been moving. "What direction was it heading in?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:33 pm
"Towards the city, I think."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:38 pm
"Well that settles that, at least," the man said, still looking at the map between them thoughtfully. "It sounds like it was indeed going north if it was heading towards the city, though that doesn't necessarily mean that 'north' was the only direction it was heading the whole time." It could've come from the west over the mountains and then went north, or south first to go around the mountains and then north. "I think the only way we can get a more definite direction or point of origin is to see if it can remember its path and work backwards." He honestly had no idea how else to help it, considering he still didn't fully know what it needed help with - though its emotions from before gave him a better idea.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:29 pm
Amber eyes cracked open as the Jirachi's body slowly worked its self back to the conscious world.
Things were much quieter now... not just from the noise, but other than the soothed minds of sleeping pokemon and the content, focused endeavor of the human at the desk, there was little else to feel in the room.
Wordlessly, soundless the Jirachi sat up in the seat that appeared to have been its bed.

Drooping slightly in a sleepy stupor, glancing around the room curiously. The larger of the men was still here, the one who had found her was gone though, this caused her to frown slightly, confused as to where he would have gone.
though it was not without lack of company, a number of creatures who she had never seen before were scattered in a few locations of the room.
"What are they?"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:58 pm
Alder, who hadn't wanted to disturb the sleeping Jirachi, had settled down to do paperwork after Luke had left. Every so often he'd glance over to ensure the little legendary was still sleeping peacefully - which it was - but he failed to notice when it finally regained consciousness, so the sudden voice in his head made him jump a bit. "Ah," his gaze shifted to the Jirachi, relaxing as quickly as he'd been startled, and he offered it a warm smile, "you're awake again." Its question caused him to glance around the office and the few pokemon around, most sleeping by other desks, though one in particular was hovering about at a leisurely pace, moving papers and tidying up. "That's Accelgor," Alder explained, gesturing towards the pokemon who stopped and looked up when it heard its name.

"Gor?" The pokemon blinked at Alder, then glanced to the Jirachi. It then offered a cheery wave before turning around to move a thin manila folder from one desk to another.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:31 pm
Eyes widening for a couple of seconds when she felt his statement, surprised by it herself. "Ahh! ohh...."
It really did seem like he couldn't feel her there either... but why not?

"I fell asleep again didn't I." shaking the large jeweled head, with a light confused frown and lifting a hand to her head. "I keep doing that."
She wasn't sure why, she couldn't recall this being the kind of thing that she had done very often, if at all when she was with her friend.
But then again, she didn't move then either. She moved a lot here.

When the large haired creature spoke about the other one, introducing it the Jirachi stared at it a couple of seconds as it looked over curiously. ".. hello." then looked back at Alder. "Accelgor." She repeated. "That is Accelgor then?"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:03 pm
"Oh, I'm sorry," he apologized quickly, feeling a little bad that he'd startled it because it had startled him. Alder nodded in response to the Jirachi's question, supplementing the answer with, "Yes, you did. I think you must've worn yourself out; you should take it easy for a while, and rest until you're better." He paused, eying the skinny-looking pokemon again with a more critical eye. Luke did say he had to explain to it what eating was... "You look much thinner than you probably should, and that's likely because you haven't been eating. Eating keeps you full and provides you with energy - if you don't eat, you run out of energy and get tired very quickly," he explained, raising his hand palm-up in a small gesture. "Once you start eating and drinking regularly, you'll have much more energy and shouldn't get so easily worn out, and therefore shouldn't fall asleep like that as much."

"But, yes, that's Accelgor," the former champion said after another pause and another nod of his head. The named pokemon paused again to offer another brief, if mildly confused, wave at the legendary before continuing its duties.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:30 pm
Paying close attention to what Alder was saying, explaining about the thing she had learned, eating.
Since she had eaten, she was not feeling quite as sick anymore, or at least her stomach had stopped making noises.
"Oh... alright, I will try." the Jirachi nodded showing that she understood.
"That was really painful, I don't want to go through that again... I though I was going to die if the noisy one hadn't-" she looked around to where Luke had been sitting before, staring at the empty seat for a couple of seconds before searching the room. "they are gone."

"Accelgor."
the Jirachi repeated again, watching it wave, and with a curious glance down to her own hand, returned the gesture to the pokemon.
Amber eyes flew up to Alder "What are you then?"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:59 pm
The poor thing had probably been half starved and dehydrated; he couldn't even imagine how awful it must've felt. "If you start to feel anything like that again, we can get something for you to eat, alright?" He watched as the pokemon looked around for 'the noisy one,' wondering who it was referring to before he connected the dots, and seemed mildly confused when he did so. "You mean Luke? The one who found you? He left while you were asleep; I told him I would take care of you and do my best to help you," he explained, smiling. "Luke and I are people - humans. His name is Luke, and my name is Alder."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:45 pm
Once again a nod showed that she understood what he was telling her, at least about the food portion, it was the next thing he explained that drew a very perplexed look over her features.
"L Luke? Alder... Humans?" again these words seemed very new to the Jirachi. "You're names... so you're names, are who you are?" She concluded after giving it some consideration. "And what you are... you are people. So, me too?"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:47 pm
"Ah, well..." He frowned, trying to figure out a better way to explain it. "I'm a human - a person - and my name is Alder. He's a person, and his name is Luke. You're a pokemon," he added, raising a palm up in gesture, "specifically, a Jirachi. Just like Accelgor is also a pokemon," the named pokemon halted once more to give the pair a vaguely confused look, "but his name is also Accelgor." Alder frowned slightly, then looked at the legendary, "Do you have a name?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:13 pm
She payed close attention, to try and understand what he was telling them, so they were humans... people, another word for humans? And they were called Luke and Alder.
This concept was very new to her, but she suspected it was a way to verbalize... them. she already established that they cannot communicate the way she did, they did not seem to understand the way she understood. She could identify people by their feelings, it was unique, but to them, they needed to call out.

When told what she was she sat in the seat, very quietly, amber eyes searching the ground as she took it in... a pokemon? Jirachi... and did she have a name,
The Jirachi looked up at him.
"I... don't know."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:16 pm
"Do you want a name?" He asked, tilting his head a bit in his curiosity. He was interested, but mostly he wanted to do what the pokemon wanted, which included calling it by what it wanted to be called. "Or do you want to be named Jirachi?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:28 pm
This seemed to be a very loaded question, bringing up her attention again, she sat in silence for some time.
A name? or... Jirachi. She was a Jirachi.
Looking down at her hands again, then her feet only to bring her gaze up to Alder. She certainly looked different, she was so different from anything she had been yet. But why?
"I am a Jirachi." She confirmed "Thats what I am..."Again she looked down at her hands. "but is that who I am? I don't understand what I am, I am just me, I know who I am, so I can't be called what I am, if I only know who I am."
She seemed to understand what she was saying herself, it made perfect sense to her. "So, then. I need a name then."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:34 pm
Alder merely watched with some amusement as the Jirachi tried to explain it, and he followed a little at first but was more lost towards the end. Still, it seemed to reach its desired conclusion, so he merely nodded and asked, "Do you know what you want your name to be?"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff