Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Reality Check Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkieeChick

5,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:01 pm
Bolt BioHazard

Colette put her hands on her hips when she heard Vancouver's comment. "Ugh, that's just rude. And there I was thinking for a split second that you might have some nice bones in your body" Colette stated and moved her arms to cross them over her chest.
She watched as Jackson pulled him up into a standing position, even though Vancouver probably couldn't stand at all with his legs feeling like mush.
"Lets make sure you keep your hands to yourself, kay?" Colette flashed the handcuffs at the shifter but before she knew it both Jack and the shifter fell over. At first didn't register as to what exactly happened, but then Colette remembered that these shifters have special abilities and Vancouver's was electricity? It would make sense since Jack was on the ground looking stunned and Vancouver was finally taken over by the drugs racing through his veins.
Colette looked from Jack to the shifter and then around the street to make sure she doesn't get arrested for inappropriate behavior or something else horrific. Her standing here with two guys on the ground and her holding handcuffs can't possibly look good.
She bent down to Vancouver and nudged him a few times but he was definitely out. Turning him on his stomach Colette put the cuffs on him and then looked over at Jack. "Hey, are you okay?" she asked and took his face in her hand to examine him.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:21 pm
UkieeChick

(lol)
Jack flinched before jumping back up again
He looked down at his gloves to see that they had small holes in them so he was lucky to have kept them on. "I'm fine
Let's get going before we attract attention." He instructed
Being the one to carry the guy to the car after checking for himself that the walking taser was really out. They wasted no time getting him home and Jack tasked Cole to take the guy downstairs and put him in one of the glass cells till they'd be able to properly deal with him tomorrow. In the meantime Jackson had to worry about a minor headache from the back of his head kissing the floor when he fell out. He figured it'd be best to stay up for a little bit before laying down. Assuming Cole was handling her ow stuff now he went to take a shower and get into some night clothes.
Van didn't know whg but he still tried to fight the drug
he had opened his eyes a couple of times on the journey to the large fortress of a house. But knowing the way there wouldn't help if no one could help him.He didn't worry too much
if he could get away from one team of money hungry hunters he can get away from this amature couple...at least that's what he thought while he was passed out.  

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

UkieeChick

5,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:51 pm
Bolt BioHazard

(I like me some humor here and there C: )

Colette petted Jack's shoulder after he stood up as a sign of being glad that he was okay. On the way to Jack's place Colette kept checking the trunk to ensure their little friend was still secure.
When they got to Jack's house Colette was asked to strap this fella down in a cell for future purposes, so she dragged the guy down the stairs into the basement and let Jack take care of his own needs.
Colette thought that all the cells down here were equally creepy but she chose the one with the most chains in them in case this shifter had some kind of crazy animal form.
In the cell Colette leaned Vancouver against the wall and took off his handcuffs just to strap both arms to chains extending from the walls. They were thick heavy duty looking chains, like the type that would be used to load things onto cargo ships.
After looking over her work and deciding she was satisfied Colette walked out of the cell and locked the door firmly. Unfortunately she didn't make it up the stairs to get to a place to sleep. There was an old couch in the basement that was standing outside the cell Vancouver was now in and as soon as Colette's head hit the cushions sleep hit her like a pile of bricks.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:43 am
UkieeChick

Van woke up by the next day to see Cole's "work" and the fact that he was in some kind of fancy cell. He found it funny because in reality this was it
to him this was like putting a lion cub in a steel bar cage. He knew he was going to have to disapoint them with the fact that he's not even a shifter anymore so they really didn't catch a butcher hound...just some guy who was leaving work.
He entertained himself with the thought of what it would look like if they tried any of this on the others, preferably Major who Cole already knew as the fluffy dog. The that fight woulr of been so one sided it no longer seemed funny.
the he didn't know where the "pack" was now and figured that would be one of the questions they asked
he cut ties with him and they finally left him alone two years ago. For all he knew they could of been running around here and he didn't know it.
Jackson was up early
Mostly redoing some of the maps based on the catch from last night
he figured the others were and would leave again to check
after getting a cereal bar he went downstairs to the cells and looked over at Cole before opening the door and walking in
he could also question him from the mirrored window room near the staircase since there was a camera but this woulf just be quick.
"How you doing?" Jack simply asked
Van shrugged "it's a little chilly but i can't complain" he responded
Jackson nodded as he nibbled on
"Want a muffin or something? We got some fruit upstairs?" Jackson asked really just messing with him right now
He wasn't going to play good cop bad cop till later
"Nah i'm fine
a little freedom would be nice though" Van commented but Jackson made a face and shook his head. "You know i can't do that
But as soon as i get your little friends
you four can have all the little freedom out my cells to the big guy's" Jackson said with a slight smile. Van grunted
"Think fast" he said before spitting in Jack's face
however that wasn't just a cheap shot
Jack neglected to read the remaining notes on him about his weak venom. Jackson backed up grumbling as he shut the door and washed his face in one of the sinks down there.  

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

UkieeChick

5,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:46 am
Bolt BioHazard

(Should I play another chracter? I feel bad that my posts are rather short and yours are lengthier lol)

Waking up was painful the next morning, although it didn't even seem like morning because the basement was so dark. There was a huge creak in Colette's neck that she knew she would need to deal with for a while, her clothes smelled like the diner and she knew her hair made her resemble Medusa.
It was quiet and she didn't look over at Vancourver but kept her eyes closed for a few more minutes. Hearing door ope Colette figured it was Jack coming in to check on their new pet.
Going in and out of sleep Colette didn't fully wake up until she heard the water running and Jack cussing under his breath. She sat up on her elbows and looked over at Jack. "Something wrong?" she asked groggily and looked over at the cell through which she could see Vancouver sitting there with a satisfied look on his face, Colette frowned and stood up off the couch.
"What did he do?" she added, able to conentrate a little more now.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:26 pm
UkieeChick

(Well there are the two ghost hunters which were working with them
They are a boy girl pair too
you can bring them in if you want
Unless you just want to make a friend or visiting family member from scratch
I wouldn't recommend monsters for long term chars
but they can come in in dull moments heh)

"He got smart and i gave him something to wipe the smile off his pale @ss face" Van said through the grates of the door from where Jackson had originally planned to mess with him from.
"You really think i'm going to take this sitting down
but i bet you
one week tops and i'll be out of here....and most likely scooped up by the next black car full of idiots" he added as the humor of the situation faded
"He spit in my face that's what he did,
he's lucky that mess burns or else i would of knocked him out without a tranquil dart." Jackson said pretty irritated from this
he kept rubbinv his eyes since everything was still blurry
Van figured that'll hold Jackson for 30mins or so
that was the last trick he had up his sleeve at least the ones he knows of  

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

UkieeChick

5,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:21 pm
Bolt BioHazard

(I might have to think on it. I don't have any ideas for new characters right now lol unless you want drama xD I can bring in the ex. I dunno yet.)

"What? Now he can spit some toxic nonsense at people?" Colette asked no one in particular. Seeing how frustrated and uncomfortable Jack was, Colette walked up to him and sat him down in a chair. "Let me see" she tilted his head backwards and had him open his eyes as best as he could. They looked red and very irritated. There was nothing immediate that Colette could do because she didn't have a single clue what the guy's saliva consisted of.
"Is this going to hurt his eyes permanently?" Colette asked Vancouver with a harsh tone to her voice. "Although, you probably won't tell me will you?" she guessed.

(wow sorry this post is weak...lol)  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:21 am
UkieeChick

(It's fine)

Jackson had to get up after having her look at his eyes since the bright basement lights became too much for them.
"Probably not
unless he has cuts somewhere around that area but i doubt it if he isn't blind by now" Van said with a shrug
he didn't say anything else till things really started happening
about a couple of minutes later Jackson went over to a random spot and stepped on an empy spot of concrete.
"that was one ugly bug" he commented as he leaned on the wall nearby to look down at his shoe at the imaginary squished insect. Of couse not too long after that he saw another, then another until there was a period where it stopped but Jackson continued to pace around shivering and complaining it was cold when he was obviously sweating.ths "climax" seemed to happen 15 minutes afterwards
his eyes were cloudy if you could get close enough to see them. Apparently everything was a creature out to get him for the most part Van watched the man running around with his pants and shirt tied around his head swat at invisible monsters with a small broom randomly shrieking at times. Van didn't really laugh because at this point he's seen similar things with hunters stupid enough to get in his face
he just sat there and said "....that's still funny" pretty dryly
by the end of the "trip"Jackson was somewhere under one of the tables in the corners of the basement panting.  

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

UkieeChick

5,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:14 am
Bolt BioHazard

"Blind? He better not be for your sake" Colette said coldly and then turned her attention back to Jack. "Um, maybe we should go get a medical kit and see what we can do. Or maybe there is something in the notes about it!" Colette stated in an attempt to prevent further distress. But with no surprise things started to turn a little weird when Jack started stomping on the ground and talking about bugs when there weren't any. Colette looked at him funny but figured this was probably the poison that Van shot at him doing its beautiful work.
Then things stopped making sense entirely and became pretty bizarre. Jack was all over the place, shouting, swatting at imaginary monsters, taking his clothes off, and shivering for entirely no reason.
Throughout this whole scenario, Colette tried to calm him down, chasing him this way and that but he just thought she was another one of those monsters he was seeing. Sighing in distress Colette watched as the poor guy ended up under a table looking horrified.
She glanced at Van thinking of all the horrible things she wanted to do do him at this point.
So as usual, do-first-think-later Colette yanked open the door to the cell in which Van was sitting in and ran at him so fast you'd swear she was a bull seeing red, and at this point she probably was. Using her Taekwondo moves she roundhouse kicked the guy, where she didn't care, she just cared that it made impact and left a mark.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:18 pm
UkieeChick

Van didn't really expect her to do anything like that but as soon as her foot touched down he was tipped over with the chair. "No regrets" He said his cheek was already red Van didn't say much else to provoke because in all honest he didn't want to be kicked around till she calms down
usually he wouldn't care but it was one of those days. Vancouver could admit the episode was something but all of this could of been prevented if they just left him alone so he deserved whatever happened
except death....which what would of happened if Van had spat it on a cut.
The whole plan about keeping his mouth shut wasn't going to work he knew that know. "I guess safety isn't either of you two's first concerns...you must be new to this." he commented still sideways on the floor since his hands were still restrained.  

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

UkieeChick

5,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:39 pm
Bolt BioHazard

Eyes blazing and fists clenched, Colette stared down at Van who was laying on the floor which looked to be an uncomfortable position, but Colette could care less about his comfort.
"New? Nah, a little rusty perhaps but its okay, we can practice on you" she answered his remarks her rage finally fading. "I guess I'm a very reckless woman. Kinda comes in handy sometimes though. Now tell me, there is plenty we need to ask you about, but lets start with what do I have to do to make that go away?" she asked and pointed at Jack who was still looking lost under the table. "And I swear if you try that on me, as soon as I recover I will kill you" she added without taking her gaze off of him. She knew she didn't have her gun on her but she hoped her knife was still tucked inside her boot in case of anything. She had to admit that barging in here like this may not have been the best idea and could have turned around and bit her in the @ss for not thinking first. But its what shes good at and she got lucky this time.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:08 pm
UkieeChick

Van rolled his eyes when she questioned him about a cure."You act like I know
if i did it i did it to someone for a reason and i'm not too concerned on reversing it
usually that wears off on it's own sometimes after 30mins but this case it's going a bit on 40." he said as Jackson already started to make his way upstairs without a word
he wasn't exactly sane again but had enough common sense to notice he was pretty much naked at this point.
Van heard the footsteps going upstairs and looked back at Cole swinging his feet a little since he was slowly becoming bored again. "Ok he's fine now, can you go away i don't care if you leave me like this...wait never mind I gotta pee like seriously now." Van said changing his tone on the last part
he had been holding it since yesterday. Hopefully they believed in potty breaks but if they didn't like the last pair it didn't matter he could last for a couple of days which was all he needed before a chain of events happened and the boy was able to skip away freely.  

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

UkieeChick

5,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:20 pm
Bolt BioHazard

Vancouver was starting to rub Colette the wrong way but she didn't want to bash his head in before he could tell them anything useful. She was still gross after a long night, her neck was killing her, and she was getting into a mood. Time of the month maybe? She wouldn't be surprised.
She watched as Jack went up the stairs in pretty much just his boxers and she shook her head. If they were to get this done it was sure going to take them a while.
When she heard Vancouver's request she simply turned away from him and walked towards the door. "Gotta go huh?" she grabbed an empty plastic cup that stood next to the sink in the basement and rolled it towards Van from door of the cell. "Have fun" she chirped with a smile and locked the door to the cell.
Colette dragged herself up the stairs and if Van complained some more she tuned it out. Upstairs she didn't see where Jack went, but after checking the driveway she figured he was lurking around the house somewhere.
"I'm going to take a shower! Please don't hurt yourself, wherever you are!" Colette called out into the house in hopes Jack would hear her, grabbed a clean towel, and went into the shower. It was about time she felt the warm water against her skin washing away all her troubles, for now.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:55 pm
UkieeChick

"Ahh...you....b!tch
shudda known" He said a little annoyed but at least she acknowledged him.
Though this position was no more comfortable than sitting up at least he'd have an easier time falling asleep
if he could ignore the slight tinge in the side of his mouth from the kick. "this is going to be a long week." He mumbled
Jackson had spent his time trying to get dressed
his whole body felt like jelly which was the aftermath of all the running and jumping around which he wouldn't remember after the stuff was out of his system. After sloppily getting dressed he decided to go to sleep in the closet for a bit.

An hour or two later when he was well again he looked around the dark space he was in confused before crawling out of the cracked door and looking over himself."what in tha..." he stopped
his shirt was not only backwards but inside out
Jackson spent some time trying to fix the wardrobe problem because he didn't want to interrogate "the subject" looking like a mentally impaired hobo.
for some reason he figured this was just a prank Cole did
so he shrugged it off and went downstairs to figure out what to do till it got a little later. He planned doing 2-4hrs of questioning then leaving later to scope around the city.
Van woke up just a couple minutes before Jack but realised he was sitting upright again
he wasn't actually too grateful it could of either been "the lady" or someone else and by someone he meant Synx his old animal spirit. Her finding out where he was now would of been worse than thing "1 and thing 2" hounding him for answers. He just sighed and hoped Cole did it which was extremely unlikely.  

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

UkieeChick

5,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:19 am
Bolt BioHazard

After the shower, Colette changed into fresh clothing. It kind of surprised her that as light as her and Jack pack when they are on the road, they always manage to keep their things clean so that they never have clothing problems. Even though they pack two or three pairs of clothes. Colette figured she would have to go to her apartment at some point to get new clothes, but for now this would do.
After cleaning herself up, even her freckles seemed to glow on her face making it seem like her skin is now happy to be clean. Colette was in a better mood too, thankfully her time of the month isn't here yet, so no crazy PMS mood swings for now.
Although she was starving so she went to the kitchen to make something before going to check on Van. It was quiet up here so she figured Jack must be back to his senses and downstairs working on the man in chains.
Luckily, Jack's fridge wasn't entirely hopeless, so Colette cooked a nice meal for them and had a plate for herself before going over to the basement door.
Opening it she wasn't sure if Jack was down there but she let the smell of food run down the stairs.
"Anyone hungry?!" she called out.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces