Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Gold Diggers and Pollwhores
Sebastian Died Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alas, poor Sebastian
  I knew him well
View Results

Shannon Kyra Liannanon

Perfect Phantom

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:10 pm
The only one I remember is sage/gdapw=Sebastian
Like a baka
And I don't even use my real name anymore  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:31 pm
But..... I'm Emily/Emmers! ; 0;  

DarkMoonSlayer
Crew

Feral Fatcat

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:17 pm
Sagebomb
GoldDiggingWhore

Elise is probably the only one who I think of by name. Maybe also Angela, but her username is so close to her actual name that they kinda bleed over onto each other.

Novii, didn't I have a lengthy discussion about how your name was supposed to be said though? Like "novel" but with "eeeeee" at the end instead of "el" right?

Novii...I always think of as Novi.....Aka Nov-e .....which even if its wrong its how I think of it emo

Yeah I guess I can agree on angela.

And alas...now I must rush off to push some kids down a zipline.

YOU GO PUSH THOSE KIDS OFF THAT ZIPLINE!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:18 pm
DarkMoonSlayer

I think of you as Emmers only when I talk to you. Whenever I talk about you or think of you, it's still always DMS.  

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:19 pm
Shannon Kyra Liannanon
Like a baka

And you're just Sushi =P  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:21 pm
GoldDiggingWhore
Shannon Kyra Liannanon
Like a baka

And you're just Sushi =P
DANG NABBIT, IT'S SUSHI TIME!!  

Shannon Kyra Liannanon

Perfect Phantom

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100

DarkMoonSlayer
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:21 pm
GoldDiggingWhore
DarkMoonSlayer

I think of you as Emmers only when I talk to you. Whenever I talk about you or think of you, it's still always DMS.
xD

I think of most of you initially by usernames then by real names if I dwell on whatever thought.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:23 pm
Shannon Kyra Liannanon

Exactly heart

DarkMoonSlayer
xD

I think of most of you initially by usernames then by real names if I dwell on whatever thought.

The funny thing is, I don't even think of you as DarkMoonSlayer, and I often forget that's what DMS even stands for o_o;  

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

Shannon Kyra Liannanon

Perfect Phantom

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:26 pm
GoldDiggingWhore
Shannon Kyra Liannanon

Exactly heart

DarkMoonSlayer
xD

The funny thing is, I don't even think of you as DarkMoonSlayer, and I often forget that's what DMS even stands for o_o;
it was overdue~  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:44 pm
GoldDiggingWhore
Sagebomb
GoldDiggingWhore

Well, perhaps I would have used both. But to me he will always BE Sage. There are very few people from the guild who I think about in terms of their actual name.

Dunno how I feel about you and your name. On gaia you are definitly goldie. But I am pretty used to Elise calling you James. But I still think of her as Gkun. Blue dunno I still see her as blue even though I have now talked to her outside of gaia a lot more than inside. Dms is definitly DMS. Shadow is shadow. Tj is TJ. Nameless is nameless...I feel like Im going back a bit now though emo

Everyone else to me are still pretty much thier gaia names.

Elise is probably the only one who I think of by name. Maybe also Angela, but her username is so close to her actual name that they kinda bleed over onto each other.

Novii, didn't I have a lengthy discussion about how your name was supposed to be said though? Like "novel" but with "eeeeee" at the end instead of "el" right?

YOU WIN! emotion_kirakira  

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:46 pm
Sagebomb
GoldDiggingWhore

Novii...I always think of as Novi.....Aka Nov-e .....which even if its wrong its how I think of it emo

Yeah I guess I can agree on angela.

And alas...now I must rush off to push some kids down a zipline.

Aww, it's okay. Goldie's got the right of it. xD
<3 <3  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:58 pm
NOOOOOOOO.
KITTY.  

hoenest

Darling

Shannon Kyra Liannanon

Perfect Phantom

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:58 pm
Citrus Novii
GoldDiggingWhore
Sagebomb
GoldDiggingWhore

Well, perhaps I would have used both. But to me he will always BE Sage. There are very few people from the guild who I think about in terms of their actual name.

Dunno how I feel about you and your name. On gaia you are definitly goldie. But I am pretty used to Elise calling you James. But I still think of her as Gkun. Blue dunno I still see her as blue even though I have now talked to her outside of gaia a lot more than inside. Dms is definitly DMS. Shadow is shadow. Tj is TJ. Nameless is nameless...I feel like Im going back a bit now though emo

so Citrus Navi? I always thought it was noh-vee  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:01 pm
Shannon Kyra Liannanon
Citrus Novii
GoldDiggingWhore
Sagebomb
GoldDiggingWhore

I spells that way, but I have to be difficult like that lol  

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Shannon Kyra Liannanon

Perfect Phantom

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:03 pm
Citrus Novii
Shannon Kyra Liannanon
Citrus Novii
GoldDiggingWhore
Sagebomb
GoldDiggingWhore

I spells that way, but I have to be difficult like that lol
*wriggles on top of you*
Now you be Sushi'd  
Gold Diggers and Pollwhores

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items