Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Ship of Wolffs [Shadow x Yugi] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NemaColden

Timid Werewolf

8,525 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:51 pm
ShadowStream-chan

~.::Nema Colden::.~
&
~.::Christopher "Cearo" Colden::.~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The hawk flies off and away from Hideo. As for Nema, she rides off away from the city until she spotted the Assassin, he reached out his hand, Nema grabs hold of his hand and he swings himself onto the horse then said,"faster.." then Nema looks at the assassin's arm who was bleeding bad but then he said,"Sorry my lady.." then he rips part of her gown and wraps up his wounded arm to stop the bleeding.

Nema said,"its fine..thank you.." then Cearo smiles and said,"Are your the princess that was kidnapped?" then Nema said,"yes..I'm princess Nema.." then Cearo's eyes widened, he took hold of the reigns and made the horse go faster but she looks at him,"Sir?" but Cearo ignores her and thought,"he has alot to explain.." then he said,"I found you at last.." Nema looks up at him and he finally said,"sister.."

Nema's eyes widened then said,"y-your that..little boy from my dream..Cearo?" Cearo smiles at her and nods,"I am glad you are alright.." Nema smiles and looks forward,"same here..my brother.."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:59 pm

The Wolff Gang: Hidehara, Otonashi, and Kaminari

User Image
OOC;;Hidehara is the one in the middle of the pic; Oto is at the top, and Kami is at the bottom.. I will keep this up so everyone will know who is who in this post.

"s**t! HIDEY!" The King shouts, seeing his son bleeding on the face, covering his eye which seemed to be the source. Otto immediately came over to his aid and tried to get the tormented boy to hold still. Kami immediately ran over as well and sees the damage............it was possible that Hidey lost one eye. "Hidey, calm down: it's us. Calm down." He tries to hush the 18 year old as he tries hard not to shout in pain. "I'm sorry! I let her go. The kingdom won't return.""Theres no time to worry about such trivial matters, we need to get you to a medic. Otto he-" Kami can suddenly feel the anger surging out of his brother's body. His eyes narrowed and his teeth clenched together as if a monster would do as he ran off. "OTTO!"

How dare they! HOW DARE THEY! Otto kept saying to himself, they could put damage to him all they want...but they will not get away with hurting his son! Even though it was not by blood. Otto decided to 'borrow' the horse from one of the stables and take a short-cut to where the Assassin will have to go through in order to get back to Darnvia. He stopped the horse there and pulled the trigger; not caring if he hurt the girl or the assassin. "YOU'LL PAY FOR THAT!" He growled. "I am not letting you continue the torture of my people! I will get my kingdom back even if I have to kill you all. But it's not enough to regain my son's sight back!"

yugi190
I guess you didn't see that Hidey fired at the horse to make it stop?

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

NemaColden

Timid Werewolf

8,525 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:13 pm
ShadowStream-chan

&

Cearo turns and he saw the glint then he said,"WATCH OUT!!" he covered Nema with his body then they both fell of the horse. Nema screams but Cearo held on to her. The horse stops as it lost her riders. Nema groans and then she her eyes widened,"CEARO!!" he was out cold, Nema gently turns him to his side and saw that his back was bleeding bad. Nema said,"Hang on brother!!" then she searches his bag and took out a bandage and patches him up, she held him in her arms and tears drip on his chest.

Cearo whispers,"you have to run Nema..stay alive and run..leave me here.." Nema cries and hugs him,"I can't..I don't want to leave you again!!" Cearo smiles and coughs,"just.." then he passes out again. Nema looks up and saw it was Otonashi, her eyes widened with fear.

OOC: but he didn't pull the trigger though  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:28 pm

User Image
OOC;;Hidehara is the one in the middle of the pic; Oto is at the top, and Kami is at the bottom.. I will keep this up so everyone will know who is who in this post.

Otto; with pure anger and betrayal was getting ready to shot again until a mysterious man appeared and forces the gun downward. "You've done enough..."

"Out of my ********' way Blake. She'll pay for Hide's suffering." "Technically I can arrest you since you turned pirate instead of staying King. Blake narrowed his eyes at the angry king; the type to never stop in the middle.Otto growled again but knew that Blake had a point, he can't get arrested after this. "I can understand the want for the land back, but I don't think kidnapping will help it." He lets go of the gun, watching as the King puts the gun back at its holster. "Just stay out of my ********' way next time."

"Very unlikely." He commented back as he turned toward the 'borrowed' horse. "Stolen?" "It was the only way to catch up to them." He tchs as he walks away, almost tempted to punch the princess in the face but Blake's presence convinced him otherwise that it would make things worse so now he wants to make sure his son was alright. Blake watches the King leave and sighs: "There are other ways of dealing with the stupid Darnvian King b*****d." Then he turned to the female. "Go home. I've done my duty." He then left too, leaving her to deal with her brother's wound and go home alone.

yugi190

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

NemaColden

Timid Werewolf

8,525 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:54 pm
ShadowStream-chan

&

Nema hugs her brother tightly and waits for the gun to fire but she looks up and saw that someone stepped in to stop Otonashi from firing. Her body shakes with fear then as the man known as Blake said to her to go home, she then said,"thank you.." She helps her brother up and she helped him get on her horse then she got on and they both ride of back to her father's castle. Her mind was busy from thinking,"in my dream..I saw Cearo trying to save me..that was when the war began.." she stops her horse then she thought,"Are we Darnvian also? I must have a word with Father.." she continues to ride.

She made to her father's castle, the horse neighs loudly to warn the guards of her arrival then one of the guards said,"P-Princess Nema!! your-"then Nema said with a stern and serious tone,"Guard, take the Assassin to my room, also I want doctor's to work on him there immediately..Where is my father? I wish to speak with him now.." one of the guards followed her orders for Cearo but she didn't want to tell anyone that he is her brother, she get off her horse and said as she pets her horse's neck,"Also Make sure that Silver is taken care of as well.."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:03 pm

User Image

Meanwhile, Otto has been pacing back and forth on the S.S. Wolf as the medics were looking over Hide's condition. He was upset with himself that he let this happen: it was a plan afterall to kidnap the goddamn woman. After pacing, Kami came out looking solemn. "How is he?" Otto did not hesitate to ask that question.

"Thankfully, he did not lose his sight on that one eye...but he will have to be bandaged for 2 months until it completely heals." He then sat down on the railing to sigh: "What's your next plan?" That struck a chord with Otonashi. "I.....I don't know. I need to figure it out."

"You have to. If we stay here longer we'll only end up getting captured and killed." Kami rose up and pats Otto on the shoulders. "We might need to enlist some help to bring up a surprise attack; no choice in the matter. We'll have to sail to different regions in order to take back the land." Kami then walks away, leaving Otto to mull over things.....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"She returned?"

"Ai! She has. But the assassin has passed out from injuries...he got shot in the back." The messenger then takes his leave which made the King snort: "Wished he had stayed dead; people who cannot win fights are useless and should die." He said to himself as he decides to stand up and go see the girl. It was about damn time anyways. He flicks his bright hair back as he meets with his 'daughter' face to face.

Time to put up a facade.

"Your ok!" He goes over and hugs her tightly, muttering a 'thank god' every few seconds. "Your not hurt are you? I hope none of the filthy maggots have touched you in anyway."

yugi190

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

NemaColden

Timid Werewolf

8,525 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:17 pm
ShadowStream-chan

&

Nema walks over to her father, he hugs her tightly then she pats her father's arm and giggles,"Father, I am glad to see you too and No, I am alright," then she said with a serious tone,"but there is something I would like to discuss.." she then walks over to the painting of him and her as a baby then said,"Father..I want to know the truth..is it true that you started the war years ago?" then she looks at the servant and motions him for a drink so he went to get her some.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:32 pm

User Image

The King had glanced over at that same painting as well as she had asked about the war years ago. "The war...it has been a long time ago...You were a baby back then." He then sat down and twirled his hair around to figure out how to tell the story without freaking her out...afterall..the truth was he was the villain. "Unfortunately, I did. But here is a reason. Eukasia was owned by a bunch of snobby brothers whom stole the land that was originally mine. Or well..your grandfather's. They have taken it over one day out of nowhere and said it was theirs and it irritated him so badly. I ended up taking over when he could not fulfill the duty. I tried negotiating with them so that I at least get some part of it back because we had a plan to use it for another town. But they have refused and not only that they threaten to harm the people here if I did anything wrong.

"Of course, I didn't do anything but the general whom I eventually fired did and gave them a warning by blowing up one of the towns. I was devastated by what he did and immediately got him off...but it only conflicted the two kingdoms even more."
    He then looked out the window. "You were found at that town, and you were the only survivor...everybody else have died. You were battered up but you recovered just fine...so I took you in." He then took a mighty breath.

"So in the end, I got my army together and took down the snobby brats to get back the land that had belonged to us. The snobby Wolff Brothers were finally met with Lady Justice and the land returned. You are not born Darnvian but it doesn't matter to me, because you are my daughter and I love you."

yugi190
[  

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

NemaColden

Timid Werewolf

8,525 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:44 pm
ShadowStream-chan

&

Nema looks at her father then back at the painting then thought,"I want to believe him..something is not right.." then she looks at him again,"But why was I kidnapped in the first place? I have done nothing wrong.." The servant arrived and gave her a drink then she smiles and takes it,"thank you.." then servant bows his head and left them alone.

In Nema's room, Cearo opens his eyes, he looks around then he flinched and saw that he was bandaged up then thought,"Nema?" he then said,"we are back at the castle..hm.."then he thought again,"I shouldn't tell the king of my true identity..Nema, be careful.." he closes his eyes and slept again.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:51 pm

User Image

The King had a questioned glance. "That I am trying to figure out. But I have a theory that they did that so it would convince me to give the land back to them. Either that or they will torture you.....that is one of my theories, otherwise I am not positively certain as of yet." He then stands up and goes over to her. "Anyway, it must've really frightened you. Maybe a nice hot bath will do the trick?" He asks, clearly not knowing much about women hence he always thought they were greedy-seeking bitches. But if he does it correctly, he will train this girl to kill off the Wolff Brothers and enslave the Eukasian people to do the dirty work. But he will have to be careful...she needs her to turn her hatred on them on her free-will...not forced. "Rest up for a bit, since now I have a meeting with a few other kingdoms like Ellinia to talk to....unless you want to ask me any other question that bothers you?"

yugi190

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

NemaColden

Timid Werewolf

8,525 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:33 pm
ShadowStream-chan

&

Nema wanted know but then she snaps out of it then she made a smile that her father loved,"its okay Father..Maybe I should relax a bet but do be careful okay?" then she stands on her tip toes and kissed his cheek and runs off to her room. As she stood in front of her room, a maid was standing by,"Lady Nema, I am glad you are alright..Do you need anything?" then Nema looks at her and said,"yes, can you come with me for a second?" then they both walked into her room.

Nema locks the door behind her, closed the curtains then she turns to the maid,"please, I need your help and keep this a secret from father..this man here is my brother.." then Maid's eyes widened then whispers,"you brother? but your father said that you are an only child.." then Nema shakes her head,"please you must understand..that man is not my father..I don't believe what he said.."

Cearo sits up right carefully and said,"Nema..what do you plan on doing?" then Nema said,"I have to get to Kami..Captain Otonashi is right.." Cearo stands up and said,"I hardly got out alive and you want to go back there?" then Nema and maid went behind a folding stand then said,"turn around.." but Cearo already did. Nema then changed out of her gown then she motions the maid that she can dress herself,"Cearo..I need you to collect the award money from father..wait until night then I will meet you by the castle gate.."

Cearo looks at her as she appears fully clothed then he said,"you know I will always be here for you if you need me sis.." then Nema said,"I know but I want to make sure you are taken care of as well..also I want you to take a message to Kami..have him to meet us at the grassy field where we were.." then Cearo nods.

Nema unlocks the door and helps Cearo to the king. As she arrived with the assassin, she saw her father,"Forgive me father but the assassin is here.." then Cearo walks up to the king but mask was on and then said,"My lord.." he bows his head.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:41 pm

User Image

He was already doing some paperwork when the assassin had come back and bowed to him. Aaah...the fool is alive after all. he thought as he coughed lightly. "I appreciate your doing to get back my daughter. I will make sure your award will be given immediately." He then gets a small bag of coins, but they are gold coins...most expensive of the land. "I do appreciate your service, and I will call you again whenever the pirates decide to try again." He then waves him off, in a friendly way as he returned to work...working on how to torture the citizens even more that came from the Wolff brother's kingdom.

yugi190

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

NemaColden

Timid Werewolf

8,525 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:55 pm
ShadowStream-chan

&

Cearo takes the bag and then bows his head,"thank you my lord.." then he walks away and out of the castle. Nema looks at her father and smiles at him,"Is there anything you want me to do father?"

As Cearo made it out of the castle, he runs toward his hide out and what awaited him was the same hawk that attacked Hideo then he whistle lightly and said,"your mate has fallen..I am sorry for your loss but there is a job I must have you do my friend.." then bird flapped its wings. Cearo writes on a piece of paper which was addressed to Kami.

He finished writing it then he reread it,"Dear Kami..I was ordered by Nema to deliver this is a message by by your hands and your captains only..she requested that you and your captain if possible to meet her and myself at the grassy field at midnight..she has important matters to discuss with you and the captain of the S.S. Wolf..please we are of Darnvian blood.."

He paints the Darnvian symbol on the note, attached it the hawk's leg and said,"Fly swiftly my friend.." the hawk then flaps its wings and flies toward the S.S. Wolf delivering the important message.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:09 pm

User Image

The King smiles as his daughter shows up: "Not really at the moment. Just rest up and get ready for the big day tomorrow." For the big day, he meant her suitors. It was a tradition he sort of had to follow, he didn't really care what guy as long as they passed the test. He then stands up and gives her a small peck on the head: "Get some rest...I'll see you in the morning.."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the S.S. Wolf that sat on the docks, Kami was sitting on one of the ramps along with his nephew, whom had a huge bandage around his right eye going down criss-cross on his face. He looked like some sort old deranged zombie with it on. "What do you think we will be doing?"

"We're most likely going to go to different regions. But first we will set foot on Ellinia to tell them what has been going on. It has been a few months since we seen Aniki.." He coughs: "Your father is very pissed off....it will take him time to calm down. I swear he lets emotions get the best of him." He then spots something flying at the sky to see a hawk...the same one that injured Hides eye. He immediately got up and drew his sword but he just watches it go down on the ramp with a note around its leg. Both of them were silent, assuming it will attack once approached. So Kami just slowly and steadily uses the tip of the sword to get the letter off the leg so the hawk will fly off. Kami picks it up and reads it. "Dear Kami..I was ordered by Nema to deliver this is a message to your hands and your captains only..she requested that you and your captain if possible to meet her and myself at the grassy field at midnight..she has important matters to discuss with you and the captain of the S.S. Wolf..please we are of Darnvian blood.."

Hideo tipped his head as his Uncle read the letter. He wondered what they were going to do. Kami...although wanted to believe it...knew reality was more important. "This is a trap."

"Is it?"

"What else would it be? This letter is VERY suspicious. I got a bad feeling about this."

"So what should we do then?" Hideo's question made Kami think about it for a bit. He knew they cannot risk being caught now so he had to mull it over until he had an idea......

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Your ********' serious?"

"Just follow along with this. Hideo will go there by himself and with him will be Benji hidden in the shadows with Blake. In case this is a trap, we four will jump up and strike. This is for safety caution." Both of them were hidden in thick scrubs as Hideo walked through the bath to get to the grassy field at midnight, where he knew his father and uncle...including Benji and Blake are hiding at the distance up at the hill in case it was a trap. Hide sat there now rubbing the bandage around his eye as now he just waits for someone's arrival.

yugi190

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

NemaColden

Timid Werewolf

8,525 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:37 pm
ShadowStream-chan

&

Nema giggles and said,"of course father but try not to work hard okay?" then she walks back to her room, she locks the door again then she packs up her stuff but only maps of the town and castle that she drew herself. She looks at the locket then thought,"I am sorry..but I can not wear this anymore.." then she places the necklace down on her desk.

Midnight came, Nema silently left the castle and was undetected by the guards then she runs out of the castle and saw that Cearo was already waiting for on Silver, she hops on behind him and they both ride off to meet with the Wolf brothers. Cearo then said as they were out of the city then Cearo said with worry,"I hope you are right about this.." then Nema held on to her brother,"just let me do the talking okay?" Cearo nods his head.

They made it the grassy field, Cearo stops the horse, they both get off then she saw Hideo, she smiles big, runs up to him and hugs like he was her long lost friend,"Hideo, I am glad you can make it.." Cearo stood by the horse and the hawk lands on Cearo's shoulder but he knows that he was being watched so he didn't move, he stared at Nema and Hideo.

Nema lets go of Hideo and said,"Are you alright? I am sorry about your eye..listen, I came here to help you, your uncle and your father to take back your land..you see.." she folds her hands in front of her,"We are of Darnvian blood as well..My brother.." looks at Cearo and back at Hideo,"and me as well.." her eyes should nothing but the truth.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff