7,200 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:39 pm
Randy Jenkins
Oroborne
Randy Jenkins
Randy Jenkins was walking to the club, when he noticed an old friend smoking a blunt. He walked up to him, and took out his lightsaber handle, turning it on and bringing it up to a blunt of his own. After lighting his own, he brought the saber up to Oroborne's blunt.

Oroborne took kindly to the gesture from his old friend, and puffed vigorously. "Thanks man! When did you warp back to this dimension?"

"Oh dude I don't know, I was fighting a minotaur king in front of his servants, and they were so shocked when I decapitated him... I located the nearest portal opening after that before they sent anyone after me. I've been here for about three days."

He took a big puff from his blunt, a calm blue aura forming around his body.

After coughing out the initial puff, "Heh, silly peons." Oroborne took another big puff, french inhaling with ease. "I've been chillin' in this alleyway for awhile. Not sure how long-" Checking his pocket watch, "Oh! I've been here for hours."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:30 am
"This is a place to relax, lass. Just don't lose control, or my peace of mind will require you to be booted." The elf murmured to Anchors. "Plus, you're studying. Stick with the water." She then turned to the two outside. Neither had tickets, but they could work as bouncers. In fact, if they decided to come in, they were hired, willing or not. Grinning, she put their names down for the bouncers.

((All right, Oro and Randy. You got auto-hired as bouncers, so you might as well finish those cigars and come in))  

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Tink_Bel
Crew

Lonely Creature

16,450 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:15 am
"Right...heh...I'll stick with my water." Anchors muttered. She took a tip of the water and then set the glass down quietly as to not draw any more attention to herself. She started to twirl her finger in the air as she continued to read, causing a small whirl pool to form in her glass.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:12 pm
The elf went back to flipping through her clipboard, this time in silence.  

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

O c t 1 9 9 8

Timid Darling

10,650 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:11 pm
Tokie enters, looking around in awe. "Woah...weird...these stairs...look comfy...Zzzz!" She laid down on one of the stairs and decided to take a nap.
(Ehehehe, Tokie's clumsy, accident-prone, a slacker who eats a lot, and has a tendency of falling asleep. emotion_sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:35 pm
The elf sighed, and picked picked up the sleeping girl, bringing her into the host club itself and gently depositing her in one of the cushioned booths. "You'll be an interesting one..." She muttered.  

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Randy Jenkins

Biggest Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:36 pm
Randy tossed the blunt as it was just about done.

"Hey man, I'm gonna see what's inside that club now. See you inside."

His aura became a bit more subtle as he began walking over to the club. The place looked pretty nice when he walked in, he heard most of the activity coming from the upstairs. So he went up, and walked up to the bar. He could go for a nice beer, or two, or three, etc.

Randy went up to the bar, just kind of looked around and ordered beer.

"I'll take some Budweiser, or any common beer you have in this universe."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:25 am
The elf glanced at Randy, and tossed a black uniform to him that landed nicely in front of him. "No ticket, you or your friend, but the two of you are capable of being bouncers. Keep the uniform on hand, and we've every drink here. And yes, you're hired here."  

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Randy Jenkins

Biggest Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:09 pm
He caught the uniform, and it disappeared into his inventory. He looked over at Kit and nodded.

"Let me know when you need me to wear the uniform."

He took his mug of budweiser and sat down on a stool.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:34 pm
"I just booted the rowdy ones a few minutes ago, so no need for it for a few hours at least. Would you rather your weapon or a pair of tonfa?" On the elf's back, a pair of black wooden tonfa appeared.  

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Randy Jenkins

Biggest Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:11 pm
Randy took a sip of his beer.

"I've got my own weapons if things ever get really out of hand, but I'll take the tonfa, it's been a while since I've used those."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:49 pm
The elf tossed the pair over. "Bamboo. They'll hit hard. Anywhere but the head and neck is allowed. And no, they cannot break."  

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Randy Jenkins

Biggest Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:00 pm
Randy put his beer back down on the bar, took the tonfa, and twirled them around a bit.

"Good to hear."

He practiced a few strikes, and then put them away.

"These will definitely come in handy, should anyone get out of hand."

He nodded at the elf and sat back down to continue the beer.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:26 am
"Keep them if you want, it matters not to me." The elf shrugged and went back to her clipboard, writing rapidly now.  

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

O c t 1 9 9 8

Timid Darling

10,650 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:37 pm
Tokie shifted, comfy in the cushioned booth. She mumbled in her sleep, "Carrots ...a-and...cute bunnies everywhere...hippity-hop...Zzzz..."  
Roleplaying Section

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff