Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$]Sailed the Ocean Blue (Black Wish) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pirates or Mermen?
  Pirates!!
  Mermen!!
  GOLD!
View Results

xXxBlackWishxXx

Feral Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:01 am
Luka softly chuckled, "It is plenty fun to me, the crew you get allows you create bonds. They become like family to you..." he said softly and sighed. "But yes we can travel a far distance without getting tired and we avoid sea life," he said and stood up from his spot. He walked back to his fire and put more wood into it to start it up once again. He grabbed his now dry coat and shook the sand out of it and laid it next to the fire.

"Yes, what pirate doesn't like gold?" he said with a chuckle. "Oh? Well if you are willing to show me your collection of gold things I don't mind taking a look at them. I could probably help you in telling you what they are worth," he said with a smile. "Ah, do not worry about me Aria. I can take care of myself perfectly fine, you go home and sleep I will still be here in the morning," he said. It was mostly true, he had no where else to go and he doubted anyone would try to attack him.

Looking at the coat he had laid on the floor, Luka let out a yawn and laid on top of it close to the fire. "Good night Aria," he said with a small smile and closed his eyes.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:03 pm
His lips parted and he smiled at Luka. How nice! His collection was pretty big but he'd just bring his favorites. He'd get to know what they were and if they were valued at all. Well, Aria valued them because he liked odd things but even some fish liked shiny things. Beaming back at the human he nodded. "Thank you!" he cheered excitedly.

After watching the human settle down he pushed himself backwards and swam a ways before diving down; the end of his tail breaking surface a bit. Curving his body and slipping through the water back down to the part of the reef that hollowed out to be his home the mer felt a bit whimsical.

Once inside his little nest he sighed and layed back on the soft sponges that collected there for him. His slim fingers traced over a bit of his collection he kept in his room. Soft shiny things, hard shiny things, sharp things. All sorts of human belongings that glittered under the water. Sadly when he tried to bring books here they got messy and tore apart. Broke his heart but it wasn't like he could actually read much of the writing. Aria had barely any teaching from the human side of the world.

Sighing sweetly again he rolled over and closed his eyes, thinking of his pirate, of Luka. He glittered too.  

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

xXxBlackWishxXx

Feral Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:56 pm
Luka quickly fell asleep when Aria left, he was indeed exhausted from the days events and for the fact he almost died. His body began to relax as he went into a deeper sleep, but still stayed aware of his surroundings. He still needed to make sure no one would sneak up on him as he slept.

Once morning came, Luka woke to the hot sun roasting his body. He groaned and sat up rubbing his eyes, "It's already this hot..." he muttered to himself. His stomach growled as he stood up, he noticed Aria hasn't come yet. He figured he was still sleeping or something. The pirate walked over to the tree and decided on getting some fruit to eat for breakfast, at least until Aria brought him some fish to eat. He grabbed a fruit for himself and Aria as payment for the fish. Luka walked back to where his coat was and sat down working on the fruit so he could eat.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:08 pm
The mer collected a bag of shinies to show off then set it aside to go fishing. It was a bit hard to find the kind he was sure humans could eat so it took him a little while. Well that and he'd spent a long while picking out what to show. It was easy enough to net a few fish and kill them so they weren't alive and flopping. Scarfing a few down for himself he sped towards the beach.

Popping his head up he saw Luka on shore working at the fruit again. Swimming up he smiled and called out,"Hoy there!" Once again he stopped in the shallows where his hips were under the water. "I brought you fish," he held up the net with several fish of different sizes. All were dead for him killed by Aria biting them. Smiling he also hefted up another bad. "And my shinies too." He flushed happily and his tail curled with excitement.

Tossing the fish to Luka he pulled out a thick gold crown. It was a masculine one set with topaz, sapphire, and opal. "Isn't this one lovely? It was in a box with lots of coins." He showed the crowned off making it sparkle in the light. "Oh and this one here," he dipped his hand back in the bag and pulled forth a large diamond set in a heavy gold necklace. "It was just laying around in the sand so I picked it up. How silly to drop something that sparkles so well, right?" he giggled. "Oh but I have lots of pearly ones with gems in them too. But this one is the prettiest." Aria said humming and dropping both back into his bag and trying to decide what to show off next.

((This is where he should pluck up Aria and be like, I know))  

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:44 pm
pirate  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:12 pm
Luka looked up once Aria arrived and smiled at him, "Good morning, I hope you slept well," he said and stood up. He walked over to the bag of fish that Aria had thrown for him, he brought it back to his fire and began to cook some fish. Once the fish was cooked, he quickly began to eat it, "Mm so nice and fresh... some ale would be great with this..." he said with a sigh.

"Those items are indeed very lovely," he said as he watched the merman display his treasures. He once more stood up and walked over to the water, this time keeping his shoes on he stepped into the water. He took a few steps in before stopping to look at Aria, "You do not have to hide in the shallow waters Aria... I already know..." he said. He took a few more steps and stroked the males cheek, "No need to hide from me Aria..." he said in a sweet charming voice.

((I'm so sorry it took so long to reply. QAQ Forgive me...))

RosesandBlood

xXxBlackWishxXx

Feral Wolf

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:29 pm
xXxBlackWishxXx

((All is forgiven of course, so long as we can keep playing))

The merman was too busy looking in his bag for something to show and didn't notice the human until he was standing right there in front of him, stroking his cheek. Flushing at the warm contact he couldn't do anything but stare up and clutch the string of mother of pearl to his chest. "H-huh?" he managed to get his lips to utter. Hide? Was he hiding something. "B-but I didn't think I was hiding anything..." he answered innocently. Because from his view he'd never really hid anything. Oh, well maybe that he was a fish person but that kind of got others into trouble so he wasn't going to tell him that.

"Luka.... You're really warm..." Aria said and nuzzled into the hand. It was dry and warm and smelled like sunshine.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:08 pm
Luka smiled, "Oh really? So not telling me that you have a fin for feet is not hiding something?" he said with a chuckle. "But like I said I already know and you dont need to hid it from me... at least not anymore," he said and ruffled up the males damp hair.

He blinked and looked at him, "How does sunshine smell like? I didn't know it had a scent," he said laughing out. "Ah, do you want any fruit today?" he asked.

((Okay and yes we will keep playing ^^))

RosesandBlood

xXxBlackWishxXx

Feral Wolf

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:17 pm
xXxBlackWishxXx

((YAY!!))

Aria flushed a deep ruby color that went all the way to up his neck and tinted the end of his nose. "I...ah...well...." he floundered with his words while he looked down into the crystal like water. Oh, well duh. "So you don't want to hurt me?" he asked hopefully. At the prospect of fruit he nodded his head. "Oh please! It's so yummy~" giggling a bit he pulled his bag closer to the shore so he could lay in the shallows, letting the waves lap at his body.

"Eep?" he chewed his lip nervously. "Did I say that out loud?" Aria asked feeling like a fool. He often talked to himself out loud because it was all fish round here. "Well...it smells light. Soft and warm. Like that feeling when you wake up in the sunshine." His tail curled up a bit nervously as he watched the human. "It's a good smell." Tilting his head he smiled.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:26 pm
Luka looked at him and raised a brow, "Now why would I want to hurt such a beautiful creature like yourself?" he said with a sweet and innocent smile. He began to walk back to the shore so he could get them some fruit, "Hm, which tree should I go up this time?" he asked looking around, "do you see anyone that you would like to try?"

The blond burst out laughing, "Oh my you are certainly an interesting one," he said with a smile. He listened to Aria explain how he smelled like, "Well it is good to know that I do not smell bad."

RosesandBlood

xXxBlackWishxXx

Feral Wolf

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:32 pm
xXxBlackWishxXx

The mer's hand went to his eye and his smile faltered a bit. "Many humans think that way..." his voice was small. "Um, any really. Is it fun to go up the trees? What's it like to be so high up?" Aria asked propping on his elbows and watching the man. The blonde was so pretty like that. "Can I wear your hat?" he asked rolling onto his side to lay his head on his extended arm. "Do all humans have fingers one those things at the bottom of you?" He suddenly started popping off questions.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:36 pm
Luka looked at him, "Well it is not surprising, since you are indeed very lovely. Anyone would be lucky enough to have you, I am glad you decided to spend time with me," he said and walked over to a tree. He soon began to climb it, "Hm, it is very nice actually to climb up high. I can see much more things... this is how I noticed your fin," he said with a gentle smile. He looked down at his feet, "Do you mean toes? Yes every human has toes on their feet," he chuckled slightly.

The blond grabbed some fruit and made his way down back to the merman. He handed him one of the fruits he had picked and placed the others in the sand. "My hat..." he muttered thinking about it. After a few minutes Luka removed his hat and placed it on Aria's head, "Just take good care of it okay? It is my lucky hat."

RosesandBlood

xXxBlackWishxXx

Feral Wolf

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:48 pm
xXxBlackWishxXx

His face light up as he was handed the fruit and he started in on it right away. "MMm!!" Aria moaned happily laying on his belly as juice dripped down his chin. It wasn't unusual for someone to think him pretty so the comment was taken with a smile. Fruit on the other hand was a rare gift. What's more that gorgeous hat was placed on his head!

The mer's whole body flushed in joy, fins twitching happily. "OH! How wonderful!" he exclaimed dropping his fruit a moment so he could fondle the hat a moment. "Luka it's so pretty! The feathers are fluffy~" he cooed a while over it before picking the sandy fruit up and rinsing it in the ocean to eat once more. "Toes... on feet. They sure are interesting." He pulled his fin up so he could sit up on what would have been knees if he had them.

"Luka, where do you come from? Is it big? What kind of humans live there? Do they all have such wondrous hats?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:34 pm
xXxBlackWishxXx

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

xXxBlackWishxXx

Feral Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:40 pm
Luka smiled and watched the merman play with the hat, "You really like the hat that much? If my crew comes to find me then I will give you your own hat," he said with a chuckle. He picked a fruit for himself and began to eat it.

"Hm toes and feet are not really all the interesting, I would think that fins were way more interesting. A lot of people dont know about merpeople and how they are," he stated. "My homeland... it is a very big island. The people are not so friendly, you have to be very strong or you will just die in that kind of place. Many people do wear these kinds of hats but not everyone. And do not trust everyone who does where these hats. Some would kill you just for those items you have," he said and took another bite from his fruit. "Tell me about your homeland."

((I'm so sorry Q~Q I haven't really been in the roleplaying mood lately... slowly getting back.))

RosesandBlood

Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces