Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sazokashi Theater

Back to Guilds

seriously entertaining. 

Tags: Sazokashi, Theater, Acting, Writing, Drawing, Plays, Roleplay 

Reply Roleplays (:
The Difference Between Ashes And Snow (1x1) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:21 pm
Reve jumped, snatching her hand back. "I- lumpy??" She stuttered, very clearly offended. She crossed her arms over her chest, effectively hiding the 'lumps' that seemed to distract a certain unnamed audience.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:27 pm
User Image

~~The Difference Between Ashes and Snow~~

I sigh came from behind, the younger one standing, now mostly clean after wiping soot from his glasses and outfit. He smiled nicely at Reve, also shaking her hand. "Sorry. Please ignore my uncle. He's rather rude sometimes." His voice was soft and sweet and had an english accent. "What is you're name?"

User Image

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:35 pm
She wiped her hand on the side of her clothes. "...Reve." She clenched her jaw. She turned to Xexus, wishing that he could read her mind. She would probably think something along the lines of- Why is everyone here so ******** stupid. And that is exactly what she thought.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:50 pm
User Image

"Please excuse me for a moment...." Vincot took her arm softly, bending it and examining it before looking her over. I'm Voncot, by the way." He smiled, snapping his fingers. "Aha! I got it!" He looked over at the other three, grinning. "Reve is not an it. But a she!"

Kuis raised an eyebrow. "A she....? That's familiar...."

"A pronoun that died out hundreds of years ago! Reve, is quite simply, a girl."

Xexus's eyes widened. "Wait, a female? Shoto has been talking about this...."

"Speaking of, Shoto is the one who gave me books about this subject. After our chromosomes started getting 'messed-up', females have become extinct. We have a rare species here."

Kuis cleaned off his glasses, looking over at Reve. "Is she of any use to us now?"

Vincot shook his head. "Besides being a normal citizen here, no. Before, a male and female was needed to reproduce. But after many genetic mutations, so much has changed.We can even still reproduce no without a female."

"Is she a threat?" Quinn asked, who was cleaning his hair with a rag.

"Of course not. She doesn't even have any special abilities. Well, that I know of. I'm just guessing due to how she is acting right now. Psychology, you know?"

the other three nodded in understanding, as Vincot looked over-whelmed and excited.

User Image

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:55 pm
Again, Reve snatched her arm away from the rude stranger. She bit her tongue and huffed. The way they went about touching her and talking as if she wasnt there was getting very old. She stepped back, crossing her arms and holding them so no one could take them again.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:04 pm
User Image

Vincot noticed her displeasure and his smiled got kinder. Although it was illegal, he did this anyway. He slowly went into her head without her noticing, switching her emotion to a calmer one, hoping to help. Besides, there was no way of knowing that he was doing anything anyway. "I'm sorry Reve. You're just new to us. I promise, no more poking and prodding and rudeness."

Xexux stood, looking at Kuis. "Now that that is figured out, I have a request. I need her to stay here with you."

Kuis groaned. "I'm already raising three boys."

"All of which are fully capable of their own. Reve fell from the sky from...Maine.... She doesn't know this place."

Kuis grinned, nodding. "Alright. The more, the merrier."

"The more to clean up after..." Quinn mumbled to himself.

User Image

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:10 pm
What if they're not as bad as I thought? Reve felt herself loosening up on her jaw. Her teeth ached from pressing down on them so hard. She swallowed, suddenly calm. It finally registered what Xerxus had said. She reached out and grabbed his arm again. "Dont leave me!" She begged. Why was he leaving her with people she didnt know? He said he wouldnt leave! She (unintentionally) dug her nails into his arm out of fear.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:19 pm
User Image

Xexus looked over and smiled."I wasn't going to. I was merely standing. I said I wasn't going to leave until you were comfortable."

Quinn left the room, leaving Reve with the other three.

Vincot smiled. "Whatever you need to feel welcome, just tell us. It's not an issue."

User Image

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:21 pm
Reve loosened her grip on Xexus. "I dont want to stay here." She said quietly.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:30 pm
User Image

Xexus frowned, taking her hands. "Reve, I have no other choice. They're the only people I trust to keep you safe. I'm not allowed to take you to the palace. Look, maybe if you have Vincot or Quinn to show you around, you will warm up to them."

Quinn walked in with five cups of tea, handing them out to everyone, offering one to Reve. "Chamomile tea." He said, his tone of voice less harsh, but still slightly cold. But that was just his personality.

User Image

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:52 pm
She shook her head. She didnt want tea. She looked down, not wanting to offend him. She slowly held out her hand. "Im Reve." She said quietly.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:58 pm
User Image

Quinn frowned more, sticking the cup back on the serving tray. "Fine. I'll just save it for Diamu...." He looked down at her and, taking it, blushing lightly. "Quinn...." He might as well be slightly kind to her. She is going to stay for a long time.

User Image

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:02 pm
Reve held on to Quinn's hand. "Well.. I'd hate for it to get cold..." She smiled nervously. Hopefully he'd let her have the te.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:06 pm
User Image

User Image

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200