Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Alternate Universes Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:32 pm
User Image

"I expect you to be less wonderful at everything," he pouted, looking away with embarrassed red cheeks. "Seriously, you can do ANYTHING. It's irritating."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:40 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

User Image......................................User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"Everything except keep a relationship." Fredrich said rather grimly. "I'd trade everything in just to be able to keep someone in my arms." he spoke softly while gazing at the billiard table distantly. He looked over at Lock. "It's your turn."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:03 pm
User Image

Lock ran a hand through his hair. "Hey, it's alright. I know exactly how you feel." The Korean bent back down, measuring the distance with the ball. "But there's a difference between us. During tours, you didn't have to deal with hearing Ellery go on and on about how fantastic a lover you are. All I ever got from Ethan was criticisms." The teen brought his arm back, shooting out at the ball. He succeeded in hit it, and managed to get two balls into the sockets. "Heh, not bad~"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:54 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"If you say so." Fredrich grunted while leaning against his stick. "All I remember is Ellery always complaining about how I never told him 'I love you' every day when you two said it as much as you breathed. In fact, he compared our relationships a lot." He watched Lock strike and gave him a a small smile. "Good job." he complimented and started getting his round ready. Once he was done, he gave it a swift strike and ended up with five balls in the sockets.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:00 pm
User Image

Lock frowned at Fredrich's success, close to giving up. "I told Ethan I loved him because I wanted to make sure that he knew he wasn't alone. Ellery wanted that affirmation that he wasn't wasting his time." He bent once again to gaze at the table. "At least Ellery didn't lay in bed, staring at the ceiling, and tell you that your thrusts were too erratic, that you were too passionate. Too passionate? Sex IS passion!" The blonde set his forehead on the edge of the table, sighing. "Nothing I did was ever good enough for him."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:47 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"You think he didn't complain afterwards?" Fredrich chuckled bitterly as he set the balls up for Lock. "He would badger me with questions like if I held him like I did with Ethan, or if I really was fully in it, or even if I could go without my glasses for once. Looks like we're both terrible lovers." he laughed dryly and motioned for Lock to play.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:05 pm
User Image

Adjusting his arm for a strike, the teen nodded and sighed. "You can't be that terrible, considering how Ellery railed on about you. Besides, glasses are sexy." He reached for his glasses, swallowing back more scotch before he leaned down and struck the balls, scattering them and putting four into the sockets.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:13 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"I suppose I'm a hearthrob, then?" Fredrich joked as he watched Lock get a good turn. "Very nice. You just might have some skill to this, Lock." he said, the boy's name tasting weird to him. He looked back at the blonde, a glint in his dark blue eyes. "Maybe you'd like to put a wager on this next turn?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:20 pm
User Image

"Yes, a tall, skinny heart throb with terrible eyesight and an inability to take yes for an answer," he laughed, standing up straight and noticing the glint. "Depends on what you want to wager."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:39 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"If you win, I'll pay for your drinks next time you decide to drink away the pain. If I win, you pay me back for everything I spent today. I'll warn you that I went drinking earlier today, too." Fredrich informed with a light, maybe mischievous smile. "Pop stars should be rich, so either situation shouldn't be that much of a threat to you. What do you say, Lock?" he asked and extended his hand for a handshake.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:44 pm
User Image

"Ooh, I don't trust you, but okay," he said, reaching out to accept the man's hand. "This is going to bite me in the a**, I can feel it."

Awesome nerd

Its Smiley generated a random number between 0 and 15 ... 5!
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:26 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"Very good. Let's hope I beat four, then." Fredrich smirked. He kept his attention on Lock as his arms moved on their own and struck the cue ball. He glanced over to see five in the socket. Not his best shot, but one more than four. "I think I'll get another drink now." the detective chuckled.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:33 pm
User Image

Lock sighed and leaned on the table, crossing his arms once again. "I knew it," he grumbled, pursing his lips and pouting in a brief adorable moment. Golden eyes looked to Fredrich's. "Get me one while you're at it."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:29 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

Fredrich wanted to tell the blonde that he was too drunk already, but who was he to deny the person buy drinks? Well, technically he was still paying this time, but Lock would be paying him back next time they went out to drink.
The detective returned shortly after with two bottles in his hands. He handed Lock his and brought his own bottle to his lips, taking in a good few gulps of it.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:37 am
User Image

Lock, on the other hand, completely swallowed his drink, delighting in the now-numbed burn and taking a deep breath. "On second thought, how do you motion to the bartender and the waitress to keep em coming?" he asked, setting the bottle aside and gazing at the bar in his desire for more alcohol.

Awesome nerd

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces