Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Gold Diggers and Pollwhores
So sad. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sleepy
  sad.
  mad.
  sleepy.
View Results

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:19 pm
gdapw
I want to make a topic about how much profit I have made in the past day because of this inflation craziness.

But threads like this make me feel like I shouldnt emo

I know these feels.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:29 am
Citrus Novii
gdapw
I want to make a topic about how much profit I have made in the past day because of this inflation craziness.

I know these feels.

You guys are silly.
Just make a thread about your earnings. xP I'd love to hear about it. I enjoyed hearing about Sage's big gain.
Man if I could take advantage of this flynnflations I totally would.
...Actually, I have taken advantage of it just a little bit. >.>  

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:55 am
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx
Citrus Novii
gdapw

I know these feels.

You guys are silly.
Just make a thread about your earnings. xP I'd love to hear about it. I enjoyed hearing about Sage's big gain.
Man if I could take advantage of this flynnflations I totally would.
...Actually, I have taken advantage of it just a little bit. >.>

SEEEEEEEEEE.
They're really not all bad.
But...more bad than good.

Over the last week collectively I've made about 50 mil. whee  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:05 am
Citrus Novii

SEEEEEEEEEE.

emotion_jawdrop Wow, good for you!
I wish I knew how to dapple myself more in this inflation.
Are you buying things and selling this for a higher price?
Are you selling things you had in your inventory that you noticed is going for a lot more than usual?
Or are you doing something completely different?  

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:14 am
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx
Citrus Novii

SEEEEEEEEEE.

emotion_jawdrop Wow, good for you!
I wish I knew how to dapple myself more in this inflation.
Are you buying things and selling this for a higher price?
Are you selling things you had in your inventory that you noticed is going for a lot more than usual?
Or are you doing something completely different?

Thanks. I'm using it mostly to bribe artists and stuff, I've donated a good bit of it away now. 3nodding

I usually buy E.I.s when they come out in hordes with gold. Like I had like...8 lumineer noirs, several neogaia heroes, and a few other misc things that i never used anymore like my G. Reed and a few little lucies. Had a couple of antipathy's and r.spoons, and antique shops kicking around as well.

Then there were some surprise items that had gone up in price that I just decided to sell spur of the moment like some lower level monthy collectables like my prisms that had gone up like 20k from the last time that I had sold any, so that was good. whee

I don't usually buy unless I intend to use the item for an avi lol~
I REALLY hate the exchange.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:18 am
Citrus Novii

Thanks. I'm using it mostly to bribe artists and stuff, I've donated a good bit of it away now. 3nodding

I usually buy E.I.s when they come out in hordes with gold. Like I had like...8 lumineer noirs, several neogaia heroes, and a few other misc things that i never used anymore like my G. Reed and a few little lucies. Had a couple of antipathy's and r.spoons, and antique shops kicking around as well.

Then there were some surprise items that had gone up in price that I just decided to sell spur of the moment like some lower level monthy collectables like my prisms that had gone up like 20k from the last time that I had sold any, so that was good. whee

Yeah, I don't think I ever bought an item with "I'm buying this to sell it later" in mind. I always buy things I knew I wanted or need for an avi at the time.
I'm at the point where I don't know what to sell in my inventory. I go to sell something because I know I haven't used it in the longest time then a part of me is like, "What if I do need it someday? ...I should keep it just in case". I only started doing that because there was a situation where I sold my Gaia-tan and than I found myself wanting it a month later and I had to buy it back a lot more than what I sold it for originally. It sucked.
O.O That reminds me, I have an extra Nice Style for Work I could consider selling if it's super up in price.  

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

hoenest

Darling

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:30 am
ugh... i can't buy new avis because of this inflation. everything is so overpriced now... i understand...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:52 am
Citrus Novii

SEEEEEEEEEE.

Nice, thats definitly a number to be proud of ^_^  

gdapw
Crew

Friendly Friend

13,925 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:09 pm
gdapw
Citrus Novii

SEEEEEEEEEE.

Nice, thats definitly a number to be proud of ^_^

Thanks, I really am too <3  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:18 pm
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx
Citrus Novii

Yeah, I don't think I ever bought an item with "I'm buying this to sell it later" in mind. I always buy things I knew I wanted or need for an avi at the time.
I'm at the point where I don't know what to sell in my inventory. I go to sell something because I know I haven't used it in the longest time then a part of me is like, "What if I do need it someday? ...I should keep it just in case". I only started doing that because there was a situation where I sold my Gaia-tan and than I found myself wanting it a month later and I had to buy it back a lot more than what I sold it for originally. It sucked.
O.O That reminds me, I have an extra Nice Style for Work I could consider selling if it's super up in price.
that has happened to me a couple of time s but it takes me months sometimes up to a year to turn around and resell. The only item I ever really regretted selling something was my first gen zodiacal but I still have my 7 so its okay.  

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:47 pm
Citrus Novii
that has happened to me a couple of time s but it takes me months sometimes up to a year to turn around and resell. The only item I ever really regretted selling something was my first gen zodiacal but I still have my 7 so its okay.

I have a 2nd gen Zodiacal. I don't think I ever thought about giving it up. It's one of my favorite EI... even if I don't use it much.  
Gold Diggers and Pollwhores

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff