Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply old rps
Humanity Gone Mad? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:59 pm
Mystic Moon Ampris

Ura the rainbow King

~*Angelica/Kiki*~

User Image
User Image

Angelica nodded to amber, “Your right I don’t know what’s wrong with that girl but a lot of strange things have been happening lately anyhow”, she replied walking out the door and waiting for amber to catch up before she began to walk down the street to her shop. “I mean wasn’t there an odd figure in the café today? I man I do believe”, she had remembered him even though he looked like he didn’t want to be noticed. Through these rush of questions she began to remember her work beautifully scetched in her pocket safe as a whistle the odd remembrance as the structure of the dress hit her blew her mind at the beauty of the mask, she could hardly wait to see this before her and know that some lucky woman would wear it…  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:02 pm
Amber locked her shop then moves to her smiling"I agree, I think he was an enforcer but I am not sure"She sighs and moves closer to her"after we get the dress done I will leave the mask with you. So that way people can see them together"She smiles listening to the hum"This will be fun.I wanted to work with you for a long time"  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:23 pm
Mystic Moon Ampris

Ura the rainbow King

~*Angelica/Kiki*~

User Image
User Image

"I think it will be a memoriable experience for the both of us", she replied looking back at her friend, she then came upon her shop unlocked the door and walked inside the bolts of fabric were still there sitting on the desk,"Ah good already have material to work with now lets get started she set the sketch book against an Esile she wanted her friend to see the sketch then she began to explain,"We will need silk, this type of lace, some ribbon and then I will pull out my fancy sew machine!", she said with a laugh. [/i]  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:12 pm
He looked her over as she brought him in. He was confused, but let her pull him in...for officer spy work. He raised a brow at her. "A change...?" He asked.  

Ura the rainbow King
Vice Captain

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:00 pm
Amber smiles as she looks at it"So pretty"She took the mask out to help keep the image.She looks at the material then smiles.She gets the lace and ribbon smiling"Got it two out of the three..Maybe we can also had some beads to the dress.I know how to do the embroidering on dresses that way"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:47 pm
Mystic Moon Ampris

Ura the rainbow King

~*Angelica/Kiki*~

User Image
User Image
"Thats great", she beamed with joy,"Take that bolt of silk over there and my little pearl beads and glass beads on in that draw near bolts of fabric on that wall", she pointed her to her friend where the material was to be then she grabbed some solid white silk of her own and began to measure it to a normal dress size she would be working on the different dress sizes later once she got a regular size 8-10 out.
Kiki looked at him and smiled,"We must act quickly there isnt much time more reinforcements must discuss more have to find secure spot not time to speak here come", she gestured for him to follow her,"Lets go and find a headquaters for our new location", she whisked down the alley with her ninja skill what was left of it mortally and then darted across the street toward another alley keeping her eyes all around her and watch to see if he was coming or not.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:15 pm
Amber did so smiling.She drew some designs but kept changing it after looking at the mask.She made a design that matches the roses on the side of the mask in a diamond shape"Hmm still missing something"She couldn't place it but something was missing.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:55 pm
John was quite sure at this point that he was being scammed. But, his curiosity had been picked and he now wished to know what she was on about. He followed, but had a curt, confident and very military stride he had picked up in military school. He was sure she ether thought him someone he was not. Thought him willing to do something he was not or... Was trying to rob him.  

Ura the rainbow King
Vice Captain

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:36 am
Mystic Moon Ampris

Ura the rainbow King

~*Angelica/Kiki*~

User Image
User Image
Angelica was busy trying the frabric on the dummy cutting away making measurements it didn't take her long to make the form of a dress next would be to add the style of her wonderful creation and attach it to the based form,"Is there a problem amber?", she called over to her as she took the pin she had clamped in her mouth out of it.
Kiki lead him to a building she entered into it, it was run down and no one paid attention to it, she left trails of where she was headed realizing it be best if they didn't go in at the same time while others might be watching, she walked deep into the basement part where there was a room they could enter, she began to light some candles finding a lighter since there was no longer electricity she sat down and waited.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:10 am
He followed slowly. He waited for her to be gone for a moment, then reached down and picked up a pipe that was on the ground. He then slipped it into his jacket sleeve. After he followed the path down and saw her sitting there. He stared before leaning against the door frame. Making sure he could see her.  

Ura the rainbow King
Vice Captain

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:49 pm
"Something seems to be missing..I can't figure what but something missing"She moves to look at the mask more trying to figure out what she needed to do to make it whole. She traces everything of it as she closes her eyes to get a better feel for her masterpiece  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:14 pm
Mystic Moon Ampris

Ura the rainbow King

~*Angelica/Kiki*~

User Image
User Image
Angelic walks over toward her studying what she was trying to do,"Well your right what could be missing here", she looks down at the work thinking hard on all her years of design but something wasn't clicking right,"Is it the shape position? Color?", she says placing her hand underneathe her chin in a thinking gesture,"I can't put my foot on it either", she replies.
Kiki looks up at him with narrowed eyes, smiling she replies using her powers,"You can stop sneaking around now we are safe", she said to him in her mind, she waited for his reaction she cared not whether it was surprise or what she needed to begin this rebellion and she needed to start it now.

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:22 pm
Amber opens her eyes"Not the color...something missing"She looks back at her design then smiles.She took out a moonstone from her bag.She walks up and holds it in the middle of the design.it clicked for her"This is whats missing.What do you think?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:31 pm
Guenivere ORion
John froze as she spoke in his mind. A window broke somewhere, the sound echoing. He then narrowed his eyes. "Oh..... I see. You're a user." He said. Yet subconsciously he sent out calming waves. "Why have you brought me here?" He asked, his hand on his hidden weapon.

(( You going to try and trick him or convince him this is better for the rules or something...?))  

Ura the rainbow King
Vice Captain

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
old rps

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash