Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply old rps
The Light that Fades and The Darkness that Plunders Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daughter of the Dragons

Distinct Vampire

6,150 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:44 pm
Ava nodded, "Pleasure to meet you Marcus." she said with a polite smile. When she heard of the others, she nodded. "I see. Seems we will have an interesting guest list here after all." she added. She was intrigued by the half breed. She'd definitely have to meet her later. A thought came to Ava's mind and she asked, "Marcus, was that you playing the piano a while ago?"

The corner of Aiden's mouth raised as he smiled, watching her move closer to the Angel. He bent forward slightly, with his hands behind his back, "Well then spit fire, do tell me what you wish to be called?" he asked, his eyes shined red in his amusement of this creature.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:47 pm
Marcus looks at her"I was.Music is my true joy at the moment"He turns to look inside"If you need anything don't ask me"He walks inside to find his own room for the time being.

Shadra glares at him"Shadra is my name.And stay away from me"  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Daughter of the Dragons

Distinct Vampire

6,150 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:06 pm
Ava arched a brow as he left. She was going to give him a compliment, but he seemed to be less interested in the idea of a conversation. Instead she simply stated, "Very well." as he left her. She returned to her chair after he left and thought idly about the man she had just met, and wondered what the others were like as well.

Aiden scoffed slightly, "Oh come come now kitty, Don't look at me like that. Put away your claws" he said, ignoring the fact that she apparently wasn't too fond of nicknames. He crouched in front of her, "I'm Aiden and am harmless as a fly." he said, once again joking. "I merely want to play." he said, his voice smooth, but still amused.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:20 pm
Marcus found a room to his liking and took his gloves and coat off.He braids his hair then lays down on the bed with his hair over his shoulder.He closed his eyes but not before putting a barrier around his room.

Shadra glares and moves closer to Aero. "I don't believe you.Demons are crueler than angels towards me and I am not kitty!"  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Daughter of the Dragons

Distinct Vampire

6,150 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:28 pm
Ava stood once more and allowed her wings to appear. She stretched slightly before taking off into the sky. She wondered what was in the area around this mansion.

Aiden snickered. "And what reason do I have to be cruel to you?" he asked, his voice sounding somewhat genuine, although his expression never faltered.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:01 pm
Marcus slept for a bit.He really needed the rest

She glares at him not talking to him  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:19 pm
Aero stared behind him in suprise it was a wonder there was more but then agani.. there would always be more he watched at the half-breed and the demon challenged each other after there quarell ended come with glaring he butted in,"Thats enough", he said with authority looking at the to with narrowed eyes,"We are all bound to this little hell and its best we all remain calm..", he breathed in looking back toward the house they were staying at.. the house of non repentence,"Alright lets just continue making her way inside", he glances at Aiden,"Aiden my name is Aero and i'm an angel as you can well tell I wont let you make jokes with her and harming her she has enough problems as is she is terrified of even me and i've never done her any harm..", he glances over at her saddened.
Oasis stops playing with the intruments and takes herself up the steps,sneaking along the stairs trying to find her way into Marcus's room, annoyed that he had forced a barrier around it she slinks to anothers room her door was slightly opened and she smiles as she creep along behind the chair and replies soothingly,"Why hello there", she walks infront of the angel clearly not even challenged it was a woman,"You look intrested my name is Oasis", she held out her hand while the other was tucked in her other arm, smiling she added,"And you?".  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:23 pm
Name: Clavicus Farthorn
Weapon: Wooden Katana
Power(5-11): Controls wood and Lightning, super speed, Far sight (Can see up to 5 miles in one direction if he focuses hard enough), Mind Reader
Race: Angel
Bio: Clavicus was around when the war first started and was among them that thought that peace between the two races could be achieved. He was branded a traitor and cast out of his home. He now lives alone and is focusing on trying to understand demons.
Pic: User Image  

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:24 pm
Shadra looks at Aero"lets go then"She sighs wishing she could really go home instead.She kept her head up as she walks.She didn't trust either of them but Aero she thought was kinder of the two.

Marcus rested for a while then woke yawning as he sits up.he looks at his hands that had ancient markings on them all the way up to his long nails.Sighing he puts his gloves back on  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:36 pm
Clavicus walked out of his room and looked around to see a small group arguing. "Just another day in paradise I suppose." He said to himself as he just sat on the steps with his wooden sword lying beside him. 'I haven't been in a fight in years, but it's still feels good to carry this old thing around.' He thought to himself.  

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Daughter of the Dragons

Distinct Vampire

6,150 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:43 pm
Ava turned, relaxing her wings as she heard another voice coming into her room. It was the she demon Marcus had spoken of. "Hello. I'm Ava." she said with a slight nod. "Pleasure to meet you." she said, taking the demon's hand in greeting. She was skeptical of this girl, and the way she crept around seemed like she was just here to cause trouble.

Aiden straightened and looked at the Angel who the girl nearly clung to. His smirk never leaving his face. "tsk tsk. No fun." he said and looked back at the girl once more. "Well, fun's over kitty. It was a pleasure meeting you. I'll be seeing you around." he gave an over luxurious bow before he vanished in thin air, teleporting himself back inside the house.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:47 pm
Marcus lets the barrier fall as he puts his coat back on.He kept his braided hair over his shoulder.He watches out a window."looks like there are so many here now.Why can't I go home"

Shadra rolls her eyes as she watches him go  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:37 pm
Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:38 pm
Aero watches him his eyes suddenly glazed with sadness, he turns back to Shadra and replies while he walks past her,"You know i'm beginning to doubt we are all going to get along..".
Oasis smiled she took her hand it felt like a cold fish in the angels,"Pleasure to meet you", she says cooly eyeing her with dark cool blue eyes then for a second they flash red,"I see we are all in the same boat when it comes to... loving another", a smile cracked from her lips and she turned her head away trying to not laugh, to her this was all a game and for better it defied hell which made her happy in the end,"Seems like everyone is in a rotten mood", she replies stepping away from the angel and looking over the balcony her arms crossed below her chest.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:46 pm
Shadra looks at him"Most can't get a long.I have a reason not get along with others. But you are kind.But be warn, if you try to hurt me you will regret it"She wouldn't let her guard down.She couldn't afford to.She never knew love only betrayal.

Marcus sighs and walks from his room.He walked to the kitchen.He looks around then started to make some food.He didn't trust others making his food so he had learn to cook over the ages.He hums low as he started to make himself a meal.He made his food spicy as all get out.  
old rps

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff