Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:31 pm
"Yeah!" She pumped her first into the air triumphantly, though the burst of enthusiasm was easily subdued. "It makes me a little nervous, honestly, since it seems like a kind of make-or-break role for the future of my career, but I certainly can't spend all my time on set worrying about that." She placed her hands on her hips with a resolute nod, as if she could so easily dismiss all her concerns.

She tilted her head in intrigue in response to Rosie's tone. She was aware that Kodo was sort of a newer League region, but she had never thought about the implications that had on the volume of the trainer population. "Hmmm, I don't know if they're all that different from anywhere else," she said, thoughtful. "There are the people that want to be the best, and the people that just want to be with their pokemon, and the people who train to learn about all the different types and species… I haven't done a whole lot of traveling outside Kalos, but I did go to Unova once and found the trainers to be roughly similar." A shrug in passing apology for her inability to come up with a better explanation.

The photo recorded, Rosalie moved forward to show it for approval - she knew a lot of people who were awfully touchy about what pictures of them were shown to others - and looked to the Sylveon when it was mentioned; said Sylveon looked up to return her gaze. "Not the same kind of acting," she answered. "Evie mostly does photo modeling for advertisements, but she's done some commercials too."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:32 pm
Rosie giggled at the others reaction to her words. "Its a big change, but just do your best! I'll be cheering for you and."
Her expression shifted to a thoughtful one before she snickered again "Of course you probably already know that. and besides, you're the one actually working in this industry, you know best."

"yeah, you're right actually, I've noticed some differences too, from trainers who've come here. but as a whole not to many. I guess in the end its all about the League and what it stands for."
This still made her excited to meet more from Kalos, people from other places always had wonderful stories.

Hopping off of Pastin's back, the trainer leaned forward to look at the picture, grinning and nodding in approval. Pastin as well tossed his head a couple of times. Yeah! he looked cool.

"A model," Rosie chimed with understanding, looking down at the Sylveon "I'm not surprised, you're so cute. How did you two meet?"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:38 pm
Rosalie giggled lightly, "Well, I appreciate it nonetheless." It was exciting, and it was nice to know there were people besides her family and her pokemon supporting her endeavors.

"I think most trainers are indoctrinated under the League's platform," she said with a nod, "so I guess it's to be expected that the majority share a similar perspective with one another and with the League itself. It makes the differences much more obvious, though, like I find for example that the people of Kalos as a whole seem to put much more emphasis on beauty than those in, say, Unova." She folded her hands at her waist. "I was always a little disappointed that contests didn't come to Kalos. I thought coordinators would be right at home."

Evie tossed her head lightly at the praise, settling into a more demure posture and earning a laugh from her trainer. "She was a gift when I turned ten, alongside a trainer's license," Rosalie replied. "My brother got a Fennekin for his tenth and I was always playing with it, so my parents thought it was only fair."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:00 pm
"I think thats whats so amazing about League trainers, at least the ones I've met. I'm pretty active on the forums, and its never seemed like its a matter of where you're from you're all friends."
As soon as she said that she paused, reminded painfully so of how that wasn't entirely true much anymore in the case of Kodo. The attitude and distrust of trainers in Kodo had gone up quite a bit, and didn't seem to be getting much better.
choosing not to comment on something that was clearly an issue a trainer from Kodo had to deal with, not a visitor from another land completely.

"Kalos doesn't have contests? I would have thought that would be a given." she stated, looking genuinely surprised "Is that something you would have maybe taken up if it was available?"

"You've been together a long time then," the blond leaned down, putting her hands on her knees again to talk to Evie "You two have a strong bond then, I can tell."
her eyes widening a little she straighten up "Fennekin..." She looked thoughtful for a moment, knowing she's heard of it, but not remembering that pokemon that was.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:48 pm
"Mm! We all have something in common, as trainers," she said with a nod. "People of all different backgrounds and experiences can come together in a battle. It's quite a common lifestyle." Even artists, gardeners, and chefs often carried pokemon to battle with others. Heck, even Diantha, a famous movie star, made time for training and battling pokemon.

She shook her head, "No, I've seen broadcasts from other regions, but I can't remember a time when a contest was ever held in Kalos." It was such a shame, too; there were so many beautiful places in Kalos that could serve as stages for coordinators. "I would, without a doubt," she confirmed, nodding. "Evie and I train to fight, but we try to do it as beautifully as possible. There's this move, Dazzling Gleam - I don't usually buy TMs, but I just had to have it." She clapped her hands lightly, stricken by an idea. "Actually, if you ever want to borrow it, just let me know. It's a pretty strong fairy-type non-physical move - plus it's absolutely gorgeous - and if my memory is accurate, a lot of pokemon not exclusive to Kalos can learn it."

"Fiiii," Evie offered in response, raising her feelings in a pleased gesture. She'd known a lot of people who treated their pokemon more like pets than friends and was happy to have a relationship with her own trainer that could practically be described as siblings.

"Fennekin," Rosalie repeated, pulling her pokedex from her bag and expanding the square shape into its proper rectangular form, "is this one here." She displayed the picture of the little orange fox, then advanced the image to that of a bipedal vulpine pokemon wielding a stick. "It evolves into Braixen, which is what my brother's is now, all the way in Unova. They become part psychic-type in their final stage."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:22 pm
"Dazzling Gleam." Rosie repeated, knowing she had never even heard of that move before, but her eyes widened in interest "I'll have to do some reasearch on that, but from the name alone I think I already like it, plus if you say its good then I can't wait to see it in action one of these days. " A light smile crossed her lips and she dipped into a light bow of her head "I might take you up on that offer sometime, I can't imagine it will be available in Kodo for a while. You're very kind, thank you Rosalie"

Another second to consider where she had heard the pokemon name before, though a shock of realization when the older girl showed her the picture "Oh yes yes,I remember it now." She perked up when hearing about its evolutions "A Fire Psychic type, oh my gosh that sounds like so much fun to work with."
she put her hands to her cheeks when seeing the later stages "Ahhh its so beautiful."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:44 pm
She nodded enthusiastically, "Mhm, no problem! Just let me know!"

A light giggle at the girl's response, "They're very lovely; a lot of trainers love Braixen's appearance so much that they prevent it from evolving any further." She swiped at the image on the pokedex to show the pokemon's final evolution, Delphox. "Honestly they kind of remind me of a pokemon in Unova, the legendary Victini. Fire-psychic, yellow and red, great big ears…"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:48 pm
"That's very sweet, and if you ever need anything, don't hesitate to ask, I'll help out. Do you have a blog or something I can follow you on? or are you okay with exchanging information?"

"Victini." Rosie nodded "I've heard of it, I'm afraid I don't know a terrible lot about legendary, I know some trainers who do. I probably should lean more... considering." She shrugged one shoulder lightly and grinned.
"Maybe I'll get to see a Fennakin and its evolutions someday, I wouldn't mind battling one."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:00 pm
She raised her shoulders, smiling. "Thank you! Mm, I have a normal blog, and I also post video blogs on YouTube weekly. Here," she returned her pokedex to her bag to exchange it for her phone once more, "what's your number? I can text you the pages."

Rosalie nodded in understanding. "Honestly I only know as much about it as I do because of my character," she admitted. She then tilted her head aside, humming thoughtfully. "Well~ If my brother agrees, I could have him transfer his Braixen over for a little meet and greet… Though you'll probably see a Fennekin with a Kalos trainer before then."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:07 pm
"Oh, alright." folding her hands behind her back, and waiting for Rosalie to get her phone ready, Rosie recited her number for her to copy down into her own address book.
"I'll check out your page for sure, Video blogs are always so much fun,"

"Ohmygosh, if you're brother's Braixen does come over to visit let me know for sure, I would love to meet it anyway." Rosie reassured.
"but speaking of training, I probably should get back to it. Pastin's being so patient with me right now." She grinned sheepishly looking over to her Rapidash who snorted playfully.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:19 pm
Rosalie entered the number and a name beside it, adding a memo to remember to send the website addresses and giving a thumbs up when everything was in order. "Aw, just don't go digging around too much," she warned with a laugh. "I left up my older videos for posterity's sake, but they're kind of… not good."

She nodded, voicing a sound of confirmation, and nodded again in understanding, "Oh, of course! Sorry to hold you up. It was great meeting you both!" She offered a smile both to Rosie and to Pastin.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:58 pm
"Aw, no, I'm sure they're great!" She giggled, "But I'll look forward to recent ones as you get to know Kodo more~"

With a light breath out, Rosie turned to Pastin, who glanced back at her "You ready?"
She hardly needed to wait for a reply as the Pokemon reared up onto his hind legs for a few seconds.
turning back to Rosalie, Rosie dipped into a polite curtsey "Not at all, its always wonderful to meet new people. I hope we can talk again soon. It was nice to meet you too Evie, I hope you two enjoy the city~"

With that, the trainer was back on her Rapidash, offering the two another wave before the Rapidash took off back down the beach.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out