Submit

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:23 pm
Yuri smirked at the volunteering of both girls, and noticed Jaces expectant look to Dove. There would be none of that!

"Part of traveling in a group is pitching in and taking turns," he said for the kids benefit. "If you girls want to do it tonight us men can make breakfast in the morning."

Unless there was any objections, he considered that settled and sat down by the fire to idly poke at it with a stick.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:12 pm
Henrietta's enthusiasm was welcomed, and the girl smiled moving to dig through the bags for the supplies. "Alright, Hen, let's fix some dinner. Are you okay with that, Jace?"

Jace nodded, then moved to sit with Yuri at the fire, letting Rona out of her ball again. "How long do ya think it's gonna take to get to Sagestone, Yuri?"  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:23 pm
Henrietta fist pumped, and then grinned as she heard that Yuri and Jace would be making breakfast.
"We should have porridge and hamburgers for breakfast!" She declared, happily, then gave a brief nod and followed after Dove, looking for the supplies too.

Gummy was sat down, mostly staring at nothing, but gave a couple of tail thumps, apparently in response to the appearance of Rona.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:29 pm
Repede, Astal, and Link were all laying around nearby. The three Pokemon tough enough to have walked with them the entire way today and were now resting. Yuri blinked at Hen's request but just smirked and looked to Jace.

"At this pace, probably about a week. Depends on how fast we go and if we make any stops along the way."  

TRHQ Yuri Lowell

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:55 pm
Dove laughed, though she looked a little perplexed at Henrietta's suggestion for breakfast foods. When finally able to find the supplies--and after freeing Aurora from her bags-- she moved toward the fire, set out their wares, then moved to find the ingredients they would need. Something simple was probably better... "How about spaghetti, Hen?" she suggested, finding the ingredients quickly and turning to show them to the other girl.

Aurora yawned broadly, then laid down along the site, looking over to where Link lay. At least she wasn't the only massive dog on the trip, and though they hadn't talked much--at least, he hadn't talked much-- it was nice to have the company.

Lovey made her way over to the fire, Diana long ago tucked back into her ball, worn out from the trip. The eevee was tired, but as determined as her trainer to keep up with the troup, and as she laid down next to the fire, she gave a soft whine, pulling attention from the young boy not too far off.

With a glance at the older girl's pokemon, Jace motioned a little with his hand to urge Lovey closer, smiling brightly as she pushed herself to her feet and moved over to him. Gently, the boy pulled the little pokemon onto his lap, then watched as Rona, curious about her environment and Gummy's 'hello,' wandered around to the other side of the fire with a curious little cry of greeting. "A whole week? I guess that's not too bad..." he told Yuri, looking up to the man. "You did this before, right? Mom says I have to call her when we get to the first city..."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:09 am
"Spaghetti!" Henrietta exclaimed, loudly and happily; the suggestion was fine by her, though she had a suggestion of her own to add to it.
"Spaghetti and marshmallows?!" She grinned; marshmallows were a camping food right? She bet they'd go well with spaghetti...
"Oh yeah!" She called, overhearing the boys' conversation. "I gotta call my parents too when we get there! Oh man, a week's gonna go by way too fast!"

Gummy's gaze was suddenly occupied by Rona... though he didn't seem to register the change in view. He simply kept staring in the same direction.. and then twitched his tail.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

TRHQ Yuri Lowell

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:22 pm
"Yeah, once" Yuri confirmed. And last time one of their group wasn't all that happy about going and another was in the depths of depression. He had a feeling this time would be a lot more enjoyable.

"And if you guys are really wanting to catch Pokemon there should be plenty along the way."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:03 pm
Dove was a little taken aback by the suggestion of the puffy sweets to the meal, but decided, instead of rejecting it, to simply redirect the energy. "I've got marshmallows too... why don't we save those until after the main meal, then make some smores if we want dessert?" she suggested instead, looking over to the boys to see if they'd agree.

Jace nodded at Henrietta, giving her a thumbs up, then sighed, patting Lovey's head. " 's gonna be weird not seein' them for a whole week...but yeah! Pokemon!" he exclaimed at Yuri's reassurance. "I bet we'll all have full teams in no time!"

Dove smiled at Jace's enthusiasm, then turned back to the bag she had been searching through, her expression pensive and quiet, her back to the fire.

While Lovey was content to rest in the little boy's lap, absolutely tuckered out form the long walk, Rona continued to blink up at the totodile, then grinned at the tail twitch, moving to look more closely as it ticked, large eyes trained on the scales.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:12 pm
"Ooh! Smores and spaghetti!" Henrietta then suggested, happily.
Her ears caught Jace's bet of 'full teams' and she grinned.
"That will be so awesome! We should totally battle lots! Especially everytime we get a new pokémon!"

Gummy didn't seem bothered by anything; his eyes didn't seem to be following the little Aron, though he did have a slow, un-synchronized blink while she examined his scales.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:35 pm
"Don't tell me you're homesick already," Yuri said to the boy with a smirk. It was to be expected since this was seemingly his first trip without his parents but so soon?

"S'mores work for me," he then added, never having any problems with sweets. Doves pensive rummaging though went largely unnoticed. Instead he continued to watch the fire thoughtfully while awaiting the girls to make dinner.  

TRHQ Yuri Lowell

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:42 am
With affirmation from the rest of the group, Dove returned to the fire with the ingredients in hand, then motioned for Henrietta to join her as she knelt to prepare the food. "S'mores and spaghetti it is," she smiled, offering a can for Henrietta to open, along with the can opener.

Jace turned his smile on Hen. "Yeah! We can battle all the time!" he laughed, before turning to Yuri again. "No way! We just left!" he exclaimed, refusing any doubt. He was excited! He could be homesick later! Yeah!

Rona, satisfied with her inspection, toddled over in front of Gummy again, her stubby legs pawing at the ground as she wiggled a little, then sat.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:22 pm
Henrietta fist-pumped and then took the can opener, poking her tongue out as she worked on opening the spaghetti. It didn't look like she'd used can openers much before, but got the hang of it quickly, and actually seemed a little disappointed that the can was actually opened all too soon.

"Man, I got homesick for a while but then it was okay, 'cuz I got used to the boat and got to battle a lot."

Gummy blinked once more, seemingly oblivious to the little steel type sat in front of him.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:06 pm
... "I think you mean seasick," Yuri corrected.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:15 pm
Dove grinned at hen's enthusiasm, wondered for a moment if she should teach her how to use the equipment, then smiled as she passed her a smaller saucepan. "Put it in here," she told her before turning back to her own work. From there, she stayed quiet and listene to the others talk, laughing a little at Yuri's gentle tease.

Jace watched te girls closely as the cooked, laughing at Yuri's joke as well, "Nah, I bet you were just seasick, too! But you battled? On a boat?!" He shook his head very seriously. "Nothin' a good Pokemon battle can't fix..."

Dove's eyes lifted a moment at that, toward Yuri, but she said nothing.

Rona, curious about the water type's silence continued to stare, then looked to the humans, then stared again.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:35 pm
Henrietta emptied the spaghetti into the saucepan and then looked up and nodded with revelation.
"Oh yeah! Seasick! I knew it was 'somethin'-sick'." She grinned, then nodded again, wide-eyed, at Jace.
"There was this awesome competition in Kanto and we went by boat! There were a whole bunch of trainers and special battle areas and stuff all the way there!" She seemed to agree with Jace's assessment.

Gummy opened his mouth. Then slowly shut it again, seemingly for no reason.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff