Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:30 pm
Nate shook his head, his expression unchanged, "That's not even ironic, let alone two-faced. But you know what," he shrugged, "forget it. You think you're gonna go on your little trip a Wurmple and come back a goddamn Beautifly? Go for it. Knock your socks off. I'd bet money the best you can do is a Dustox. Prove me wrong, I'll make you a sandwich." He stepped away from the table in the direction the bakery's door. "My break's ending."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:49 pm
She shook her head, having expected an answer similar to what he had said, but watched him with interest at his comparison. "It's a date," she sighed, knowing in her mind she really wouldn't know the outcome herself until she returned and suddenly feeling the weight of the entire situation. Nate, at least, had been another name to add to the list of inspiration. "Hang in there," she added tentatively as he announced his break was over.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:54 pm
He looked briefly over his shoulder, long enough to stick his tongue out - not a malicious gesture, but a childish one nonetheless - before pushing open the jingling door and disappearing into the building.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff