Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Skin Deep Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:19 pm
EucalyptusCoral

Van was in his room playing with one of the blade feathers Hurricane had left behind
they had a strong sedative on them and were the only things that seemed to slow Van down in one of his episodes. After nearly cutting himself on the edges he decided to put them up and just lay there till tomorrow however after awhile he started to hear some familiar music coming from the den. He sat up recognizing it from the game he forgot to take out
it wasn't really special just a normal copy of it there was no chance of anyone coming out but he was surprised Sandra was playing it. Unless Ryan broke in and made himself at home
he liked to chose Van just to have him be beat up in the fighting mode or killed in boss battles in story mode
people liked it since it was one of those sandbox games and you could pretty much do anything in it.
Van got up and decided to check on her normally by just walking out instead of visiting her through the tv.
He poked his head out the door to see the girl with eyes glued to the tv before walking out glad to see that she wasn't playing as him but Major but he and the other two always weren't to far behind. "Sandy .....can I ask what are you doing?" Van asked trying not to seem disturbed
Everyone ingame did decent jobs acting normal they were well aware that they were being played by someone who didn't know about Van's secret.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:10 pm
Sandy let her eyes flash quickly to Van before returning to the screen. The little man that she was playing had one life left and she was determined not to let him die. That would have been a failure on his part.

"Shhhhhhh.. I've almost complete this level..." She hissed at him. She had bags under her eyes and she was cramped from having her knees pulled up to her chest. Her hair was a knotted mess and was ready to finish the game. No wonder why people liked this game, the graphics weren't all that great, but the people seemed so life like. She nawed on her lower lip, feeling the faintest taste of blood. She couldn't believe she had gotten sucked into the game so easily.

"Why is this game so addictiing?" She cried out maniacally. People passing by their room would have thought she was crazy by the way she looked as sounded. Eventually she reached the boss and after about twenty minutes defeated him. She saved the game and shut it off despite her wanting to play even more.

She gave a wide eyed look to Van with a crooked smile on her face. Anyone that looked at her wouldn't see her as the leggy brunette but rather a video game crazed lunatic. She hadn't realized before, but her black panther ears had began to grow and the sounds were intensified. She fought hard, but they morphed back. She thanked herself that she never wore her hair up.  

Drunken Aunt Coral

Tipsy Sex Symbol

12,975 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:41 pm
EucalyptusCoral

Van didn't stand to watch her for the time it took for her to defeat the boss
He actually left to pop some popcorn one of the few human foods he could eat then found David's place to watch his tv but by the time he got back she just defeated the vampire lord Derek....
when Sandra whipped her head around Van flinched she didn't look too hygienic "Ok that's about the third time you freaked me out this week
i haven't known you for more than one and a half days but this seems like weird behavior for Sandra." Van complained with his arms crossed " so while you take a shower or something you mind if i use the tv for a bit
It's like the only one in the dorm brah" he added a little bit testy since he didn't like people messing with his things. That Major in particular was glad that Sandra finally released him from control
She wasn't exactly the best player and though he was a game character he could still get worn out and the fatigue disguises itself as slower reactions or jammed controls.
" And let's talk about my games
I really don't mind you playing any of the others but keep your paws off of that one in particular when i'm not here
just don't mess with it
am i making myself clear gurlfrand" He said while going to his game console to remove the disk and put it back in a cd case
he returned to his room to put it up somewhere he wouldn't loose it before hanging out of his door to give Sandra an "i'm watching you " hand gesture before shutting himself in his room.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:26 am
Bolt BioHazard

Sandra gave him a look of pure evil. What was the difference between that game and the other games he possessed. She watched as he retreated into his room but not before giving her the 'I'm watching you' signal and closing the door behind him. What in the world was that even about? She knew she shouldn't have touched his stuff but it wasn't like she was breaking the game. She didn't even think that she could break the game.

She rolled her eyes and got to her feet, wincing as she stretched the muscles that had been tensed for hours. The joints cracked and she headed to the bathroom to see just how bad she looked. With the way Van was looking at her, she figured it couldn't have been the best she looked. She winced when she saw the image in the mirror. She looked simply put: like a hot mess. Her hair was running awry and her makeup was smudged. Even though she had taken a shower in the morning, she figured another one couldn't hurt.

The hot waster felt great against her skin and she sat for at least thirty minutes. When finished she walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her head and body. She had forgotten her cell phone in the living area and needed to grab it quickly. Once the cell was in her hands she retreated to her bedroom, shutting the door firmly behind her.  

Drunken Aunt Coral

Tipsy Sex Symbol

12,975 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:25 pm
EucalyptusCoral

It's not that he didn't trust her which he did...a little bit
it was just if something happened with the guys it'd fall back on him since it was his game. As soon as he heard the door shut to Sandra's room he waited close to an hour he eased back into the den and reinserted the game. He couldn't trust himself tomorrow and there was a big chance he'd be found out but he was at least going to play it off for as long as he could.

By the next morning the real Van had left early leaving behind his double and one of the lesser known characters who would room somewhere in an empty dorm till he was needed. The double was pretty much an exact copy of Van except it was practically human and powerless which was good because there was no point in leaving if the substitute was going off on everything too.
the other Van carried out the usual routine but stayed around the den since he still had a bunch of time left before class and didn't want to leave early.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff