Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
Plots // Open Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:31 pm
Hi Hi I think it would be interesting if my Dormouse Girl Camilla met your mouse piper Joachim!

She wouldn't be called by his flute but it likely would sound nice to her and make her curious enough to seek him out  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:07 pm
If you want to do some general RP/Friendship/spars with the girl in my sig that would be super cool biggrin  

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:35 pm
I got like notification of your guys post like two weeks ago neutral gaia fails.

BUT YES BOTH RPS YES
Rikku Takanashi
Hi Hi I think it would be interesting if my Dormouse Girl Camilla met your mouse piper Joachim!

She wouldn't be called by his flute but it likely would sound nice to her and make her curious enough to seek him out

Joachim would very much love to meet a dormouse! Her and Merel (the mouse on his head) could be good friends biggrin (she is the boss of him)

Yin-Bug
If you want to do some general RP/Friendship/spars with the girl in my sig that would be super cool biggrin

YES PLEASE MORE SPARRING AND FRIENDSHIP

Spar with her kicking his a** (this happens a lot) be friends afterwards biggrin ?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:50 pm
hanging gallow

Spar with her kicking his a** (this happens a lot) be friends afterwards biggrin ?

Would you like for me to set it up? biggrin  

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:58 pm
Yin-Bug
hanging gallow

Would you like for me to set it up? biggrin

That would be awesommeeee  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:59 am
Cool! Camilla could meet him anywhere the best play though might be after class when she's on her way back to her Dorm but Camilla's a adventurous sort so almost anywhere is fine!

I can start if need be! (im getting better at starting)  

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:31 pm
Rikku Takanashi
Cool! Camilla could meet him anywhere the best play though might be after class when she's on her way back to her Dorm but Camilla's a adventurous sort so almost anywhere is fine!

I can start if need be! (im getting better at starting)

If you don't mind starting that would be aawweessoommeeee Joachim will sit anywhere really and play as long as it's mostly clean haha. He can be a bit prissy  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:57 pm
hanging gallow

Hey^^ Roch would like to meet Kier. He's a graduate, but he's been coming on campus lately--seeing a bassist will definitely get his attention! /needs a temp replacement for Mikey, since Samm is on hiatus rp-wise until school calms down.  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:25 am
hanging gallow
heart

Friends for Matt? I have Melvin. They can talk, meet up, spar. He's a Lifer so he does duty work in the Infirmary too. If he needs to do training courses or Ems, I would love those too.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:08 pm
MoonKitsune
hanging gallow
heart

Friends for Matt? I have Melvin. They can talk, meet up, spar. He's a Lifer so he does duty work in the Infirmary too. If he needs to do training courses or Ems, I would love those too.

YES PLS, Matt's lacking in the male friend department, friends in general, and could really use some more training and so forth! biggrin

Ice Queen

Hey^^ Roch would like to meet Kier. He's a graduate, but he's been coming on campus lately--seeing a bassist will definitely get his attention! /needs a temp replacement for Mikey, since Samm is on hiatus rp-wise until school calms down.

SURE <3 Kier would love to play with Roch's band a bit biggrin way more fun than classes in her world.  

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:06 am
hanging gallow

YES PLS, Matt's lacking in the male friend department, friends in general, and could really use some more training and so forth! biggrin

Has he done any of the training courses yet? That could be fun to suffer through.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:58 pm
MoonKitsune
hanging gallow

Has he done any of the training courses yet? That could be fun to suffer through.

Nope he hasn't done any of the training courses yet so yes! Let's do training suffering!  

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:28 pm
hanging gallow

SURE <3 Kier would love to play with Roch's band a bit biggrin way more fun than classes in her world.

He could be visiting his sister and hear her playing on campus?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:56 pm
Ice Queen
hanging gallow

He could be visiting his sister and hear her playing on campus?

Sure! She like to lazy around and play her guitar all day  

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

Ephebe

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:47 am
hanging gallow

Hi hello!! I have some ideas for rp / friends? OvO

Joachim: either Hera or Leo could use some more friends! ovob Hera would definitely push someone to talk to her, Leo might be a bit more sensitive and think she was a bother.

Same for Kier!

I want to say maybe Lass as well?? I think Leo would deal with her the best but it might have the possibility of exploding into an argument ahaha.  
{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff