Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[FIN] For Everything Else; There's Mastercard Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:41 pm
Against Rosie paused, leaning forward a little "Maybe? I think so. but I still don't think things change much, we went places together before."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:46 pm
"...uh huh," Sera replied, chewing her lip briefly in thought. "You know you're not dating until you talk about it and specifically agree that you're dating, or until he asks you to date him. Y'know, boy asks girl to be his girlfriend, then boy and girl start dating. That sort of thing," she explained. Man, this was gonna be hard. They were both like little kids or something. "If you're saying 'maybe' and 'I think so' then you obviously haven't talked about it, so you're not dating yet. And it's way more than just going places together, it's..." Actually a lot of things she herself had never done, and so had little room to try and speak from experience - especially since a number of things were less than appropriate to discuss in public, not that she had any desire whatsoever to try and tackle that aspect of dating. No thank you. "It's a lot of things." There, good enough for now.  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:51 pm
A slight thoughtful crease worked in Rosie's brow as she listened to Sera explain. "I don't really know what more we have to say though, we both expressed our feelings, I know he likes me," she paused, blinking, then glanced down at her food again with a little smile "He loves me." A pause and she looked up again "and he knows that I love him, doesn't that count?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:54 pm
"No, no, you don't get it," she said, shaking her head with her brow similarly furrowed. "It doesn't." A pause, then, "Well, it does, but not like that. See, you both know that you both feel like that, which is awesome - but you haven't talked about dating, so you can't just assume that you are when you haven't talked about it. You know what everybody says about assuming things - don't do it. You guys need to talk about it first before you're officially dating," the brunette tried to explain, hoping that worked better.  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:09 pm
"But... why would that matter?" She asked clearly at a loss. "If we really need to have a title then wouldn't it be obvious?"
she paused, tilting her head a little and observing her friend with a moment of understanding.

Sera had done a lot of dating in school, and even out of School Rosie knew that she liked boys, and would date some at times. Rosie on the other had, had no experience in such a social tradition. Just a romanticized view of being with someone with mutual love for one another.
"You... do know a lot more about this than I do though Sera, you know I've never dated before."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:17 pm
Ugh, she did not expect to have to attempt to explain the concept of 'dating' to her friend when she agreed to hang out today. She wasn't really prepared for this conversation. "It's like... no, not necessarily obvious, but it's just... Well, like titles can be nice sometimes," she said with a shrug, trying and failing to figure out the best way to fully explain everything and instead grasping at the first thing she thought she might be able to partially explain. "Would you rather tell people 'this is one of my best friends, Luke' or would you rather tell people 'this is my boyfriend Luke'?" She asked, focusing on this method. At least it was something, and something was better than nothing. "See, if you say a guy is your boyfriend - or if he says you're his girlfriend - then other people will think to themselves 'oh, okay, they're dating - that means I can't flirt with them or make moves on them.' Or, well, they shouldn't - some do anyway, but those ones are jerks," she explained, dismissing them with a wave of her hand. "Basically, dating means that you guys are together for sure and there's no question about it to you or anyone else, and nobody else can say or do anything about it. If you're not officially dating, then for instance, some girls might say 'hey he isn't dating anyone, that girl said they're just friends, that means I can flirt with him' or something, when that's obviously not something they should be doing." She paused to scratch her head again, looking a little unsure of her own explanation. That had been longer than she'd anticipated... "Did that make any sense...?"  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:25 pm
Rosie gave Sera her attention as her friend spoke, managing to get a couple of fork fulls of her food in while she explained the benefits of dating. when she finished Rosie tilted her head.
"I'm not... really worried about that though." She admitted, sure it might be strange to see girls hitting on Luke, not that she blamed them, he was very handsome~ but she didn't feel like she needed to have an exclusive title on him or she would lose the love he had expressed to her.

Rosie let off a little hum after she said it though, understanding at least how it could clear up confusion for people.
"I guess I kinda see your point... and honestly It would be nice to know I can call Luke my boyfriend." She admitted with a giddy smile.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:28 pm
"There's other reasons and stuff too, I just can't think of everything right now," Sera admitted with a frown, taking a cue from Rosie and eating a little more of her food. Still, at least one point seemed to strike home, and the brunette couldn't help but smile. "Yeah, and you know that works both ways, right?" Another point of her fork in the blonde's direction. "You can call him your boyfriend - and Luke can call you his girlfriend."  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:30 pm
The single high giggle that Rosie let out, followed with the blond covering her face with both hands would tell anyone around to hear her that she seemed to really like the idea of being Luke's girlfriend.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:32 pm
The giggle only made Sera laugh a bit, obviously amused at her friend's brief reaction. "I'm gonna go ahead and guess you might possibly like that benefit," she hazarded with a grin. "See? I don't even have to explain all of the different aspects and benefits of dating and you already like that one. That's reason enough to talk to him about it."  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:46 pm
She sat with her hands to her face for a few more seconds, lowering them from her blushing cheeks and bright smile, but had her eyes turned down to her food as she plucked the fork back up from the plate lively and lifted it to her lips.
"that would be really nice... yeah" She admitted quietly thorough her soft smile.
"In the end I think your right, maybe I should talk to him about it."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:00 pm
Well, if that didn't make it even more obvious what Rosie thought of that arrangement, Sera didn't know what would. "Seems like it," she teased, still highly amused by her friend's reaction. She giggled a little herself about it after a moment or two, then picked at her food a little more with her fork, though didn't eat it yet. Instead, she added, "Of course I'm right. But yeah, definitely talk about it sometime." That said, she began eating again.  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:18 pm
Rosie nodded smiling at the brunette as she agreed with Rosie that Sera was right.
She took a moment to move other fork of food into her mouth.
"So... you're okay with this? I know it seemed really surprising when I told you."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:21 pm
Sera raised her eyebrows at the blonde's question, but she lowered her fork and chewed thoughtfully. "Well yeah, I'm fine with it," she answered in a shrug, though her brows furrowed a little. "It's just kind of confusing, is all. And I never even saw it coming at all, too, so yeah it was surprising."  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:37 pm
lifting her head up a little higher, with a light sigh and a smile "You just seemed really surprised by it, I don't want you to think this was something I had been keeping from you, or that I was lying. I wasn't, or anything. "  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff