Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Crossing Paths ((TLR and imsin han namja)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:17 pm
imsin han namja

"So you just..Go around biting random people?" She sounded appalled, unable to understand why anyone, even a werewolf, would want to push this onto someone else without them knowing the details before hand "What am I supposed to do?Fight somebody off ten times my size and hope I win?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:19 pm
"You won't fight, you will help treat the injured and gather some of the herbs that we need to heal. only the males are allowed to fight. it is the law. the males bite the people they need. sometimes we get hurt by the humans we are trying to change." he said laying down for a moment as his eyes closed  

imsin han namja

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:26 pm
imsin han namja

"I'm an English major, I don't know anything about treating people that are hurt besides using neosporin and a band aide, and I know even less about herbs.." She frowned slightly at the information about males only biting people they need "Then who bit me..And why?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:27 pm
"I bit you. i thought you would work better then anyone else we could have tried." he said he was trembling slightly as he opened his eyes and pushed himself so he was standing up. "You will be taught." he said watching her  

imsin han namja

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:33 pm
imsin han namja

Ellie stared at him a moment unsure of whether to be angry or to pity the fact that he thought she'd be able to fit into whatever role they had planned for her "Then it was you I hit with my car...And that the old woman beat over the head with a lantern..." She felt a twinge of guilt but couldn't bring herself to say sorry.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:38 pm
"Yea that was me. i'm still pretty sore." he said and shook his head as he watched her for a moment and sighed as he looked down for a moment. "You don't need to apologize. i should have said something." he said as he looked down pressing his ears against his head  

imsin han namja

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:45 pm
imsin han namja

Ellie's tail flicked slightly, the only sign she felt any amusement at him apologizing to her at the moment "I highly doubt I would have taken the time to listen to a talking wolf.." She hadn't exactly been telling the truth when she said she knew next to nothing about herbs.Standing, she wobbled slightly and walked over to the line of trees surrounding the house, studying each one carefully before finding an aspen.Staying close to the root, she dug at it until she found the soft wood beneath the bark and pulled off a long strip with her teeth before trotting back over and dropping it on his paws "It's the best I can do without hands at the moment.It'll be bitter, but it should help with the swelling and pain."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:50 pm
Alex blinked a couple times as he looked at her and smiled softly as he watched her. "Thank you." he said and glanced up at the sky for a moment and smiled as he closed his eyes, smiling as he felt the warmth of the moon hit his fur. "I have to admit, even though the change is very painful. i actually feel relax after its done." he said as he looked at her  

imsin han namja

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:55 pm
imsin han namja

Ellie's shoulders lifted in a sort of lupine shrug at his thanks.She glanced up at the moon as well, seeing it peeking through the trees, keeping her eyes on it, she didn't look back at him "I don't...Everything hurts and itches." She felt out of place in her own skin and that wasn't exactly a comfortable feeling to have.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:57 pm
"Your new to the changes. so your body is still getting used to both the pain, and the feeling of being a wolf. i admit. i was a total baby when this started. crying out like some idiot who was afraid of shots." he said chuckling softly  

imsin han namja

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:01 pm
imsin han namja

Unable to help herself, Ellie managed a small smile "I never had a problem with shots..So I guess that's why I'm not totally freaking out right now.." She looked down at her paws again and flinched when she heard a car door slam nearby, knowing that the neighbors were home.Then the panic hit.They couldn't see her, or Alex as a wolf or that'd be the end of it.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:06 pm
"Relax. come with me." he said as he looked at her and smiled as he led her down the steep path and into a small cave. "We can stay here for right now." he said as he looked at her  

imsin han namja

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:21 pm
imsin han namja

Ellie hesitated a moment before fallowing him, glancing over her shoulder at the neighbors.Inside the gave, she wrinkled her nose slightly 'A cave?Really?" She wasn't girly, but she had this thing about going into dark places.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:26 pm
"Its either that, or we are out here in the open and mostly like to get killed or badly hurt." he said as he laid down and closed his eyes. "I've been living in this cave. even when i'm human." he said as he looked at her  

imsin han namja

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces