Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:26 pm
At least this was more familiar territory, if only vaguely, since she'd discussed the same thing with Rosie before. "That's something you and Rosie should talk about. But, really, if you guys really have those kinds of feelings, then there's gonna be people asking if you guys are dating and they'll be expecting an answer other than 'uhh I don't know,' so, that's probably a good thing to talk to her about." Especially since she'd advised Rosie of the same thing.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:39 pm
"Okay." That was something he understood how to do, at least, and if Rosie was informed enough to have an opinion in such a conversation, then he could happily follow that.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:49 pm
"You guys can look up stuff online if you need to, too," she added with a shrug. Hell, that'd probably do a much better job of explaining everything than she could even hope to do. Regardless, with that said, she allowed her mind to wander to other things.

One such thing was all of this as a whole - she still couldn't believe she hadn't even a single clue that Rosie and Luke had begun feeling this way, not a one until Rosie flat out told her about it. She'd been perfectly ignorant for months. A thoughtful frown slowly formed on her face as she idly stroked her Umbreon, the dark-type still stretched across her trainer's lap and possibly asleep. It was still a completely foreign concept, almost, of applying what she knew of relationships between people their age to her two best friends... But, then again, neither of them seemed even remotely experienced in dating - Luke didn't even know what dating was. Maybe they were an exception to the rule, because they barely even knew about anything? Perhaps. Ugh; her head was starting to hurt again from thinking about this so much.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:52 pm
A nod, "Right. Thanks." Absently he reached a hand down to brush over Rem's head, the Jolteon accepting the gesture unresponsively for now. "And sorry."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:53 pm
His apology pulled her attention from her thoughts and to him instead, and her expression morphed to one of mild bewilderment, "What for?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:58 pm
He withdrew his hand, curling his fingers lightly in his lap. "I thought you seemed kind of annoyed, having to tell me about all this stuff that sounds like common sense. I've learned a lot of really basic stuff since I've been in Kodo, but there's still a lot I should know that I don't." As frustrating as it was to him, he could only imagine how frustrating it was to the individuals who had to take the time to try and explain.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:06 pm
"Ah, no," she said with a shake of her head, "I'm never actually upset at you or Rosie. Not usually, anyway." There was that time that Luke wanted to leave Kodo forever. ...and that other time when he said he wanted to kill himself, and probably other times... "I was more annoyed at myself, I guess, because I just don't really know how to explain stuff like that. I've always just known it, since I grew up with it, so I know it without ever really needing to think about it, so trying to explain it is... difficult, and it probably shouldn't be," she explained with a frown. It vexed her that she didn't feel like she explained it as well as she could have.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:27 pm
"Well," he said, mustering some positivity into his tone, "I know more about it now than I did before, so it's not like it's been for nothing, right?"  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:31 pm
Even if he did know more now, he could probably learn much more and much better from other sources that weren't her. Still, she recognized that he was trying to make her feel better about her own poor explanation, and for that she was grateful. She offered him a smile after a moment or two before replying, "Yeah, I suppose so. You'd better know more now, anyway, after all the s**t I said." That had been a lot more explaining than she'd anticipated doing today, anyway.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:33 pm
He laughed lightly, "Well I do, and I appreciate it. So thank you."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:48 pm
"You're welcome," she replied, seeming quite pleased now to have at least done something to further his knowledge on the subject. She also assumed she just made Rosie's job that much easier whenever the blonde brought the subject of 'dating' to Luke, since he'd at least heard of it now and had a vague idea of what it was.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff