Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:53 pm
"Nooo" She chimed back, sitting down on the couch's armrest. Taking a second to consider the truth of what he said " but its true! you're not. You're still recovering anyway, but till you want to move out... I'm enjoying you being here."
It didn't matter what her uncle said, it didn't matter what he felt, or what anyone else thought of the situation.

Her eyes moved from the room he was staying in, shrugging her shoulders then looking back to Luke "I don't get guests anyway."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:58 pm
Rosie's last comment struck a chord, and Sera looked up from her drink with a pretend-hurt look. "What does that make me?"  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:00 pm
Rosie blinked at the other girl, then made a gesture to the upstairs, her eyes wide as if horrified that she had said something wrong. "You usually stay with me when you come over..."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:02 pm
There came more sincerity to his smile and more humor to his tone, "There are guests here right now!" He shrugged mildly, "I mean I wouldn't be leaving tomorrow, obviously… But maybe it's something to think about?"  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:04 pm
"Yeah, but I'm a guest too," she insisted with a light huff, though she wore a mildly amused expression that belied the fact she was just joking.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:28 pm
She was fully aware that they were teasing her, especially, now, but that didn't stop her from blushing in fluster through a smile realizing that her choice of wording had not been correct. "but they're not using the guest room." she rehashed her comment with a small giggle.

At his smile she found herself greatful that she was already blushing, glancing down at the couch every couple of seconds and wearing a smile of her own.
"Just, no ones going to rush you, the important thing is that you just get back on your feet."
She added with a nod.

The people who were paying attention were watching with a mix of expressions. Bruce the closes, with a set jaw and an attempt at a neutral expression.
Rodney with little surprise, he had been watching much of this going on for a while, and even before that.
He wasn't stupid.
And then Alex, with a grin on her face. "Oh my gosh, look at you two, I'm sorry if this sounds rude but you're killing me here. Are you two dating yet?"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:34 pm
Sera, who had just taken a sip of her soda, paused with her mouth full. She couldn't point with her hand because she might spill her soda - luckily she realized that before doing it - so instead she pointed at Alex with her short arm. "See?" She said, looking at Rosie and Luke expectantly. "See? I told you guys. I told you someone would ask." And now someone had asked, and what answer did they have to give her? Had they even talked about it yet? Probably not.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:11 pm
It seemed like Sera had had some kind of premonition, and Luke was duly grateful for it; he otherwise wouldn't have even known what Alex was talking about. The problem, then, was that he didn't know how to respond. Going off of what Sera had said before, he felt he probably knew what Rosie wanted to do, but he also didn't want to assume without properly confirming it first. He looked to the girl in question quizzically, a simple are we? conveyed in his expression, fully supportive of whatever it was she wanted to do.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:26 pm
The question took Rosie by surprise, that much was said when she looked over at Alex with wide eyes, fading now everyone looking over in anticipation for her answer.
And Sera said it, she was right.
She wasn't aware it was that obvious now to outsiders, she wasn't sad about that in the least though.

But still, Rosie had no reply at first, looking a little bewildered, and just as Luke looked to her, she turned to Luke, unsure of what to say,
"We- uh."
The expression he gave her was just as quizzical, and clear implication that he was trying to silently see where she stood on this.
Though the biggest clue she got was that he did not outright say no, that meant that he wanted to... right? Right.

"Um... Yes." She replied, not looking away from Luke, speaking to his quiet question and replying with her own. "Yes? ... Yes "  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:36 pm
He gave his support to her response in the form of a smile and a faint nod. The whole concept was still sort of foggy to him, but as he understood it, it was as good as a declaration of wanting to be with someone - and insofar as that, he had no doubts or hesitations. "Yeah."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:41 pm
Her smile brightened toward him, and with a uplifted posture she looked back at Alex "Yes."

Alex drew herself up with a clap of her hands and a point to Evan "YES!"
Evan just grinned at her, nodding his head and turning back to Luke and Rosie "Well its about time."

Bruce on the other hand, had been sitting rather still in his seat until they had confirmed that they were dating, and with a flight frown he pointed at Rosie "Hey now, Aren't you too young to be dating?"

"Oh my gosh Bruce, She's not thirteen!" Alex laughed.

"She's nineteen." Rodney added.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:45 pm
Well it didn't surprise her in the least that they hadn't talked about it yet, but it looked like talking about it wasn't exactly necessary. Or at least, not right now. Still, it was a little disappointing that it had been obvious to the rest of them but not to her - had she really been oblivious that long? It certainly seemed like it.

She also couldn't be surprised that Bruce didn't seem too happy with the decision they reached. The brunette would've commented with Rosie's age, but he'd been corrected on that twice now, so instead she added, "Man, she could've been dating for like four or five years by now."

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:54 pm
Luke didn't know there was any kind of minimum age, though as the others spoke it began to seem that maybe that wasn't accurate - or, at the very least, that that minimum wasn't a relevant concern. "Doesn't it depend most on what she wants to do?" he suggested, his tone passive, hoping he wouldn't cause another discussion similar to the one earlier. He was accustomed to familial disapproval, however, and had no desire to see Rosie subjected to it.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:01 pm
She gave Bruce a small smile, She knew her uncle, and she knew that he got protective, of her especially over Evan and Rodney. She took his words as teasing, but she could tell that he was at least in part just playing the father role he usually tried to play.

At Luke's comment she looked at him and nodded. "It is." She agreed.

Alex, helping out put her hands on her hips "It has everything to do with what she wants to do."

Sera's comment earned a choking noise from Bruce.

"Hey if you ask me, the fact that this is her first time dating anyone, you're lucky. Sera's right."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:07 pm
Ha! Alex's words confirming that she was right caused Sera to aim a smug grin at Bruce before sticking her tongue out at him again. "Hah! See?"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff