Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Death is Only the Beginning (Fame x Dragon) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:15 pm
User Image

Cameron Earnehart
        Make a promise to me now.
        Reassure my heart somehow,
        That the love that I feel is
        So much more real than anything.

At the mention of his exes, Cameron's eyes got big and he shook his head. "No don't do that. Those psycho's would take it as 'We're gonna get back together someday!'" Cameron says, his eye twitches for a moment just thinking of it. Shaking his head Cameron turns around and stoops over for a little bit with his arms out. "Just be careful where to put your feet, last time I gave a piggyback ride I got heeled in the nuts." Cameron says, wincing with remembered pain. Laughing a little bit at the comment of how Miyrah broke the mold, he rolls his eyes and responds "Well its good to see your ego isn't to big, otherwise I have a feeling you wouldn't fit through the door!"

Together with Miyrah on his back, Cameron walks down the hall and stairs with no difficulty. To him it felt like she weighed nothing, like a little child but he put it out of his mind since he was a gym rat and could easily bench her weight. Turning down another hallway, Cameron marches down the hall into the back of the house where the large kitchen/dinning room is. Setting Setting Miyrah down, Cameron goes to the fridge and opens it. "Mom made garlic chicken last night." And with that he grabs the food, a couple plates and sets it on the granite counter top and promptly makes a small meal, heating the meat, then adding veggies and bread after. "Nothing special but it works."[/b He says, bringing the food over to the table. "Could you grab some glasses and water?" He calls over his shoulder.

I've a feeling in my soul,
And I pray that I'm not wrong,
That the life I have now,
It is only the beginning.

Fame God

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:36 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Miyrah xxxxxxxx Aram xxxxxxxxxx Dire

She snickered but tried to hide it when he reminded her about the time she heeled him in the groins, “You had to be exaggerating Cam, nothing in the world is that painful!” she laughed tightening her grip around him.
                                                          When they arrived at the kitchen he let her down and she clapped her hands at the sound of garlic chicken “Sounds good, sounds good!” she danced around the kitchen while he prepared their meals. She went to a few cabinets until she found the glasses ‘Fancy’ she thought pulling them down and going to the fridge, taking out a bottle of sparkling water. She went to the table and set them in front of their plates and poured the water. Miyrah sat down and waited until Cam took the first bite.
                                                          “So, whatever happened to your last girlfriend? I cant even keep up with their names” she confessed “What I do know, is that I did find myself getting a bit jealous when they kept me from you” she wanted to stay away from the whole, Grimms with powers subject. So what better than Ex’s. She was a girl, she loved gossip, and it couldn’t be helped. “Come on, you can trust me. I’m your best friend” the smirk on her face however told a different story.

DragonSlayer Arcos

I Love Wine

Married Divorcee

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Megathread 100

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:49 pm
User Image

Cameron Earnehart

Cameron sat at the table and remembered the silverware. Getting up he got himself and Miyrah a fork and knife then returned to the table and handed Miyrah her items before sitting again. "You make me sound like some kinda ho!" Cameron says cutting into his chicken and taking a bite. Swallowing, he thought about her question. "Ashley? Turns out when we didn't get intimate quickly enough she went out and found another dude to do it with." Cameron says simply, then takes another bite. "And don't get all victimized, Miyrah, you have always hated the girls I date. One is too slutty, the other isn't sophisticated enough, oh and when you said blonds were all bitches." Cameron says, looking at his dinner date, laughter in his eyes. "What happened to Josh? You guys seemed pretty close for a while." Cameron asks genuinely curious.

Fame God

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:31 pm
User Image

“Thank you” she smiled taking the silverware and digging in, she nodded her head in agreement to not liking any of his girlfriends, she gripped her knife when she found out Ashly cheated on him “I’ll kill her Cam, you never told me. That hurts my feelings” she takes another bite of her chicken “So good,” she mumbles and takes a sip of water “Cameron, you can do so much better than all the girls you’ve been with. You’re so intelligent, you’re funny too; granted not as funny as me but lord knows you try. Plus you can bench press like what? 500 pounds” she was exaggerating of course, he wasn’t Hercules. “I didn’t say blonds where all bitches. Some of them are really stupid too” she giggled and titled her head to side “I’m kidding, but about Josh,” she debating about telling him “I broke up with him because I was starting to get some real feelings for him” Miyrah let out a dry laugh “I guess I have daddy issues, or so my psychiatrists says.” She clears her throat, straightens her posture and does her best interpretation of a Freudian accent “You push people away and never let them get close to you because you’re afraid of abandonment” she fingered the leftover food with her plate “Its whatever, I’ll get over my dad leaving us for my babysitter, eventually.” she gives and smile “Sorry if I ruined this lovely dinner” she hated being a serious one, she was the person to make people laugh, to lighten the mood, people came to her to be cheered up, not the other way around. She got up from her seat and took her plate to the garbage then scrapped off the food, she then continued to the sink and cleaned her dish.
                                                          “I can count on you though Cam, I know it. You wouldn’t ever abandon me. Im going to go call my mom and let her know I’m staying the night, hope you don’t mind” she walked down the hall and into the living room to call her mom.

DragonSlayer Arcos

I Love Wine

Married Divorcee

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Megathread 100

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:51 pm
User Image

Cameron Earnehart

Cameron laughed at he jokes Miyrah made, but when she spoke about her father leaving for the babysitter so long ago, it made him frown. He hated her dad, he never even looked back or apologized for the heart ache he caused Miyrah and her mom. "Yeah fine no problem." Cameron calls out as she heads down the hall to call her mom. Finishing eating, Cameron take his plate to the trash compactor to scrape the few small bits of the plate and put it in the sink. A moment later his breathing halt and stutters as a sneeze tries to come up. After a couple of seconds Cameron sneezes. The resulting release of air sends him flying backwards onto the dinning room table fifteen feet away. His impact completely splinters the table and a couple chairs in the process, while stunning Cameron. The counter now looks a mess, pots and pans scattered all over and a couple shattered glasses that were hanging over the sink.

Getting his wits back, Cameron groans and winces as he moves to get up, completely dumbfounded by what had happened. "Oh come on!" He cries kicking a destroyed chair across the floor.

Fame God

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:03 pm
User Image

She was on the phone with her mother, who wasn’t pleased she wasn’t staying the night at home. “I need to be around Cam mom, you know this. Yes, please understand. No we aren’t fornicating, oh god mom I have to go. Love you.” She hung up the phone and was on her way back into the kitchen when she heard a giant crash, the house seemed to shake as well. “That came from the kitchen,” she deduced running the rest of the way only to be met with a catastrophe “Cam…” she didn’t know what to say; she was kind of in shock. “What the hell just happened? Did a typhoon just blow through here?!” she shouted, but quickly covered her mouth, so she wouldn’t yell anything again without thinking. “Are you ok?” she tried to walk over to him, she slipped on a pan here, stepped on some broken glass there. She wanted to get to cam “You’re bleeding I think” Miyrah finally made it over to him, there seemed to be blood dripping down his forehead. “Where do you hurt?” she wondered, not really caring about the mess.

DragonSlayer Arcos

I Love Wine

Married Divorcee

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Megathread 100

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:12 pm
User Image

Cameron Earnehart

Cameron looked around the kitchen and dinning room, there was a lot of damage that couldn't be covered up. He felt something run into his eye and lifted a hand to check it, only to pull it back covered in blood, at the same moment he felt hot streaks rolling down his back where he had landed and shattered the table. He was lucky he didn't break anything. He looked around at Miyrah and winced when she shouted. "I sneezed. When I sneezed I got blown backward by this gust of wind." Cameron said, wincing as Miyrah crunched her way over to him. "My forehead is cut like you can see, and I think I got some cuts on my back, but that's not important. Look at this mess!" Cameron says, gesturing at everything. "How are we supposed to explain this?"

Fame God

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:22 pm
User Image

She shook her head, “No, this,” she gestured to everything around her “can wait. That,” she gestured to all of him “can’t. Come on, is your mom even home? Im sure if she was she’d be in here just like me. But she isn’t. Lets fixs you up then worry about cleaning up this mess. You should be more careful, Cam” she was actually jealous “Do I even have any effen powers?” she threw her hands up in the air and walked towards the closest bathroom “Do you have first aid kit laying around anywhere?” Miryah turned to look at Cam and smiled “I promise, we will figure this all out, but you’re ruining another shirt” she reminded him. ‘How in the world does one sneeze and created mass destruction?’ she wanted to laugh, the look on Cameron’s face was just priceless but advised against it, when he got mad, he got mad.

DragonSlayer Arcos

I Love Wine

Married Divorcee

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Megathread 100

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:36 pm
User Image

Cameron Earnehart

"In the cabinet behind the mirror, we have them in all the bathrooms since you never know." Cameron says, going to the closet in the hall and getting a broom and dustpan. He takes off his shirt so he doesn't get any more blood on it and tosses it into the laundry room, then sets about cleaning up some of the smaller debris. "The guy who was here this morning said he put a spell on her to clean and not notice anything else until someone directly interacted with her, so its probably a good thing I haven't." Cameron calls to Miyrah. "And be happy, at least you aren't almost burning the house down or destroying one room at a time!" Cameron says, and immediately the table bursts into flames. "Well he we go again!" Cameron yells and rushes to the cabinets and grabs a pitch and quickly fills it with water. Running over to the fire and attempts to pour the water on the flames, only to notice the water has completely frozen solid. "You have GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!" Cameron shouts. Then runs down the hall and grabs yet another fire extinguisher and returns to the dinning room and extinguishes the fire, again. Defeated and overwhelmed Cameron sets the fire extinguisher down on the floor and goes down the hallway to the living room where he falls face first onto the couch. "I'm done for today." He calls out.

Fame God

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:06 pm
User Image

She goes to the mirror and opens it up, grabbing the first aid kit. In the background she hears Cameron freaking out, she heard the first extinguisher go off and face palms. “You need to just relax, they seem to feed off our emotions”. She walks into the living room and sees cam lying face down on the couch.
                                                          “Cam…” Miyrah rushed over to him and straddled his butt “Just stay there and don’t move, you’ve got a deep gash over your right shoulder and,” she was careful not to touch it so she could take a better look at his head “this is a really bad time to have thick, luscious, hair Cam. Ill take a look at your head after”. She pulled out the first aid kit and first cleaned the wound out with saline water, dabbing it with clothe to see just how bad it was.
                                                          “Well good news, I can probably butterfly stitch it up, sorry if this hurts” she apologized in advance before she starting disinfecting it with alcohol. She could tell it hurt him, no excruciating but it wasn’t pleasant.
                                                          ‘I wish I could take all of his pain away’ she then softly began tracing the lesion with her finger tip, she didn’t know why but it felt like the right thing to do at the time. To her amazement the tip of her pointer finger began to glow, where ever she trailed on his lesion the white light lingered and them faded away completely. Showing smooth healed skin.
                                                          “Oh my gosh” she said quietly, covering her open mouth with her hand, she stared at her finger in disbelief, she went to touching him, this time covering the rest of the cut with her entire hand. A soft glow emitted from her palm, she left it there for another second before looking underneath, the shoulder was completely healed.
                                                          Miyrah gasped, lost her balance and fell off the couch “No way in hell!” she screamed, feeling faint. “I healed you Cam! Like Jesus!” she screamed, her heart was racing, her palms were sweating, this was what cam felt like the first time he used his powers, it had to be.

I Love Wine

Married Divorcee

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Megathread 100

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:24 pm
User Image

Cameron Earnehart

Cameron groaned when Miyrah straddle his butt, his junk wasn't situated right and now was squished in an awkward position, though she didn't seem to notice or care one way or the other. He winced as she applied the disinfectant and cleaned out the wound. When he felt her touch his skin around the wound, there was a terrible itching sensation, the type of sensation that generally accompanied the final stages of healing. Miyrah seemed preoccupied by something and touched his shoulder again. The itching returned with a vengeance for a moment, then faded away, and Miyrah screamed and fell of him onto the floor. "What are you talking about?" Cameron asks, and reaches back to feel the wound only to find unmarked and smooth skin. His eyes widen, and he looks at Miyrah. "What did you do?" He asks, holding a hand out to the girl, whom looked like she might lose it like he did.

Fame God

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:12 pm
User Image

She gladly took his hand and pulled herself up, right into him; embracing him in a hug.
                                                          "I wished to myself that I could take your pain away! And then I touched you and then I healed you!" She was getting more excited by the second; wasn't it she that said Cam needed to calm down? She probably should practice what she preached. Because as she held onto him they both disappeared from the living room and came crashing onto Cameron's bedroom floor, upstairs. She was sprawled out on the floor and it seemed Cam was the lucky one to have the cushion Miyrah.
                                                          "Ouch....I think I shattered my pelvic" she moaned from underneath him.
                                                          "What the hell just happened? Are we in your room Cam?" This scared her, healing was amazing, but jumping from one room of the house to another made her feel all weird inside.

DragonSlayer Arcos

I Love Wine

Married Divorcee

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Megathread 100

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:31 pm
User Image

Cameron Earnehart

Cameron was still confused slightly but Miyrah seemed to be completely ecstatic about entering the freakshow. He was happy though that her power wasn't destructive like his seemed to be. As she hugged him and bounced for joy, everything went all topsy tervy and a moment later they were crashing down on the floor of his bedroom. While Miyrah had cushion the fall with her slight frame, Cameron had managed to completely slam his face into the carpet. He groaned as she did. Struggling go get off her, Cameron says simply, "I see you couldn't wait to get me back up stairs and naked again." Then he chuckles and finally sits up. "Are you okay? What happened?" He asks, his head still slightly spinning.

Fame God

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:49 am
User Image

Miyrah laid there on the floor, the room was spinning. She smiled at his little joke “If I wanted you up in your room naked then,” she didn’t have a comeback this time; she blushed and looked away from him, mumbling a ‘whatever’.
                                                          “I think I just teleported us to your room, this is crazy” Miyrah laid there for a few more seconds, finally the room stabilized. “Cameron, this is all just so amazing!” she took a deep breath in, trying not to get so excited again. She didn’t need to put two and two together to know her letting lose any type of emotion set off these strange new abilities. She felt a little bad for Cam though, he probably didn't like all of these strange phenomenon's happening since he damn near destroyed the house twice.
                                                          “I always knew, well I wanted to always think I was made for something better then all this.” She sat up and leaned onto her hands “This is it!” she quickly clamped her hands over her mouth and laughed. “I mean, not really if we have to be a robot with no emotions” Miyrah found herself drawn to the bed “Do you think tomorrow those guys will help us fix up the kitchen?” she crawled onto his king size bed and burrowed her way underneath the covers “Because as much as I want to clean,” she closed her eyes and yawned “Id really just like to get to bed” she seemed really drained, she guessed it was maybe using her powers for the first time really took a toll on her body.
                                                          “This is why I subconsciously jumped to your room, your bed was calling me, not the thought of you naked. As impressive as it was.” she chuckled and closed her eyes.

DragonSlayer Arcos

I Love Wine

Married Divorcee

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Megathread 100

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:04 am
User Image

Cameron Earnehart

"Hmm well that's interesting to say the least." Cameron says getting to his feet and stretching his sore limbs. "Try and relax, I'm gonna go and try and fix down stairs as much as possible then wake my mom from her trance. I'll be back soon." Cameron says, heading out his room door, but sticks his head back in "And try not to go anywhere." He says with a wink. On the outside Cameron looks like this stuff is starting to get easier to accept, but on the inside he feels like he might just explode.

Taking a deep breath, Cameron heads on down to the kitchen and dinning room to clean up as much as he can, the results aren't amazing but much better than just leaving the mess as it was. He didn't know what he was going to say to his mom about the table, and he knew his dad would require an explanation without doubt. Maybe Miyrah could help him figure one out, though it would have to wait. His job complete he head through the house to find his mom, locating her in the laundry room folding, unfolding and refolding clothes time and time again. Cameron walks up to her and taps her shoulder, startling her and causing her to drop the shirt she was working on. A couple of moments of discussion and his mom decides to go to bed early.

Cameron follows her up, having made a small dinner of chili and bread like she liked and placed it in her room on the desk if she got hungry. Cameron quietly leaves the room and returns to his own, tired and weary, he strips of his sweat pants, leaving his briefs on only and climbs into bed, snuggling into the pillows. Until that moment he hadn't realized how exhausted he was.

Fame God

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items