Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[FIN] Tales of (not quite so much) Joy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:39 am
Jace looked at his own toy for a moment, then tilted his head at the one Henrietta had gotten for Yuri. "It says it's a Pyroar too... it must be a momma one!" he announced, tearing it out of the little baggy to show his friend. The pichu churred at Bistra in greeting, then went to the little boy's hand, bouncing on the table as it reached for the little plastic lion.

Dove was always easy to read and knew it, and though Flynn firmly agreed with her weak statement, she found her head even lower as he walked away, until Repede came over to her. Quietly, she looked at the growlithe, keeping her hands to herself, and sighed in resignation. "I'm sorry, Repede..." she murmured quietly to the pokemon, knowing that surely, after spending such a long time with his master, that Repede was suffering too.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:09 am
"Neat! So you and Yuri will kinda match." Hen' smiled, then watched as Repede wandered back toward Dove.

"Maybe we should get Dove flowers too?" She suggested, after a moment, to Jace. "Cuz, she wanted to go on the trip and stuff too but then Yuri got hurt and she kinda had to do everything 'til now..."  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:04 am
"That's a good idea, she could use a little cheering up," Flynn said, having gotten close enough to the kids table in passing to overhear.

"Gruff ruff grooowl," Repede said at Dove as if reprimanding her. None of this was her fault after all.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:10 pm
Jace grinned a little brighter, already believing Yuri would make a full recovery, and then they could be buddies with their pyroars. "Yeah... It'll be real cool."

When Flynn approached and spoke to them, Jace blinked up at him, then looked over at Dove, letting Henrietta handle things with him. "Yeah, that's good. She's double sad I think cause Yuri's her boyfriend, right?" That was what Henrietta had said at the fair, right?

Dove, oblivious to the other's discussion looked at Repede again, startled at his sudden scolding.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:16 pm
Henrietta nodded, agreeing with Jace's assessment, but smiling at Flynn as he said the idea was a good one.
"We kinda should anyway, to say thanks, but, yeah. It's even more important now."

Bistra chirped at the man, in agreement with whatever was going on; it had been described as a good idea.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:34 pm
Flynn blinked at Jace's statement, then grinned a little sheepishly. "Well I don't know about that, but maybe. She is very sad, yes." He then paused to think a moment. "If you kids want to go to a flower shop I'm sure we can find one." Though he couldn't remember seeing one off the top of his head a town like this was bound to have one somewhere, if not in the hospital itself.

Repede then whined at Dove.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:39 pm
Jace nodded at Flynn. Sooo... that wasn't right. Hm. "Should we go now?" he asked, having eaten most of his chicken nuggets. He looked at Henrietta next. "You gotta pick out most of the flowers though, cause I dunno what girls like yet. I can get the Yuri ones."

Dove turned her head to the side at Repede, and reached out to pet him, knowing it would probably drive him away, but unable to help it. The growlithe wouldn't be able to see him for a longer while than she would. "I know..."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:53 pm
Henrietta actually grinned.
"Deal." She replied to Jace; so she wasn't /totally/ sure about flowers either, but she knew what looked 'pretty' and what looked 'cool' so she was sure she could find something that would be both.
She looked at Flynn for an answer to Jace's question; she'd more or less finished her burger and fries; she could always noisily slurp her cola while they walked.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:32 pm
"Sure, Repede can stay with Dove while we're gone."

And with that Flynn meandered back to where she was sitting.

"I'm going to take the kids somewhere for a little bit. Why don't you relax while we're gone. We will meet you back at the hospital."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:54 pm
Jace smiled, then hopped up to follow Flynn, Zap running and jumping off the table onto his shoulder and Dawn fluttering behind him. Yes, this was good!

Dove looked up at Flynn, still weakly extending a hand to Repede. For a moment she just blinked, then nodded. "Okay... I should run a few errands anyway..." she said, believing she was agreeing. Though she wouldn't truly be relaxing, and being alone wasn't her first choice, it would be nice to have time to calm down...  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:32 pm
Repede sat there and let Dove pet him. This time. There was no promises for the future though. This was a special circumstance.

Flynn nodded, "All right.." Yeah that didn't sound relaxing but at least she would have time to do whatever she needed.

With that the blonde motioned for the kids to come with him.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:02 am
Bistra clung to Henrietta's head as she got up, but Gummy, somehow, had already seemed to have figured out that they were about to leave; the reptilian pokémon was already stood up and waiting just ahead of his trainer.

Hen' waved at Dove and smiled.
"Not gonna be long but we gotta make phonecalls and stuff!"

Some of that might have been kind of true.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:19 pm
Dove seemed a bit surprised as Repede actually accepted the act of affection, and continued to stroke his head, giving special care behind his ears. Lovey, sitting next to her, gave the growlithe a grateful smile. When Flynn walked away, Dove nodded. "Thanks, Flynn..."

Jace followed the blonde, waving at Dove as they left, then caught up to Gummy quickly, then waited for Henrietta at the door.

Dove forced a slight smile back to Henrietta and returned her little wave, then looked down at the fire type. "I guess I should call a few people myself."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:29 pm
Repede woofed in seemingly agreement with Dove.

Flynn meanwhile stepped outside with the kids and looked around for a moment before picking a random direction to walk.

"Let's see, they should have a flower shop near here somewhere."

It would only make sense after all but he hadn't seen one when he went through the hospital. Maybe he'd missed it?  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers