Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Long Lost Pokemon Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:30 am
Dutchess of Wolves

Espeon dodged the attack, but she was already from the takedown attack, yet she wasn't backing down. She was about to attack, but Sierra stopped her, returning Shao to her pokeball, she then looked at the Zoroark in disbelief. "Z-Zera? Is that you?" Sierra asked lowly, taking a shaky step towards her, tears brimming her eyes.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:51 am
Sullen Rave Angel

Zera growled as she was angry that Sierra replaced her with other Pokemon. She bared her fangs as she looked at Sierra and fired a shadow ball at the Espeon not trusting anyone with her friend who was hurt and bleeding. There was blood all over the area he was laying in. He had been shot by one of the guards during the last raid that her gang did. She then nuzzled him as he whimpered in pain. She was trying to comfort him.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:08 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

Sierra trembled slightly, she could see that Zera was angry, but despite her mind telling her not to, she returned Espeon to her poke ball. With no pokemon out, she tried talking to Zera, "Please don't be angry at me, it wasn't me who got rid of you, it was Damion. I did all I could to find you, but I had thought you were really gone, I never forgot about you though." She brought up her arm, Zera's old collar had been turned into a bracelett, the tag hanging off it. Looking down, Sierra saw the injured pokemon, "Let me help you, he looks really bad, he needs to be taken to a doctor."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:37 pm
Sullen Rave Angel

Zera saw her old collar and put her ears back a bit. Then she looked down at her friend and looked back to Sierra standing before she nodded and picked up her friend gently and carefully. She had a scar on her eye that stung in the cold breeze of the night. But all that mattered to her was her friend's welfare. Nurse Joy took him into the back right away taking care of his injuries. Zera looked over at Sierra from time to time but was too ashamed to look her in the eye. She and her friends were only stealing to survive. In this world, it was survival of the fittest. She was skinny but her bones were not showing. But the foods they ate were not fit for pokemon so they were missing the essential vitamins they needed. The gang had been found and captured before Sierra arrived since the guards had found their hide out. Zera and her friend were the only ones left in the gang. The scar on her eye was from a gunshot she got protecting her friend, so it was still somewhat fresh. Chansey cleaned it and made sure that it wouldn't get infected. Zera didn't look at Sierra much as she laid there, thinking she didn't deserve someone so nice as her trainer. But then, she put her ears back as she walked over and sat down beside of Sierra not even able to make eye contact. She looked down. her purple and brown fur tucked behind her ears.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:55 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

After getting the injured pokemon to Nurse Joy, and Zera getting treated, Sierra sat in the lobby, but smiled when Zera sat next to her. With a shaky hand, she touched her beloved friend, "I can't believe it's really you, I've missed you so much Zera, I-I..." Sierra couldn't speak anymore, tears streaked down her cheeks, as she threw her arms around her fiend.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:47 pm
Sullen Rave Angel

Zera was shocked that Sierra hugged her but hugged her old friend back, placing her head over Sierra's shoulder crying a bit for the first time in a long time. In all honesty, she missed Sierra so much as well. The Zera made an illusion telling Sierra what really happened to her all those years ago.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:58 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

Sierra felt better doing that, any sorrow that she had held was now gone, she then watched the illusion Zera did. As she did, Sierra felt her skin get cold and her stomach sink, "I knew it, I knew my brother had something with all of this, he never did like the bond we had... urgh, this really makes me mad." She said lowly, her body shaking with growing rage, she wouldn't forgive him for what he did to them.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:29 pm
Sullen Rave Angel

Zera put her paw on Sierra's shoulder to try and calm her. Then she perked her ears hearing the ding from the needle above the examination room and looked over at her friend who was limping out. He went over to Zera and she hugged him smiling. He looked at Sierra and cautiously went over to her and sniffed her hand. Zera smiled happily that he was giving Sierra a chance.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:57 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

Sierra looked down at Zera's friend, giving him a warm smile, before petting his head gently. "Glad to see you're doing better, it would be bad if you were still back at the warehouse, but you'll be fine now. Zera, what are you going to do now? Are you willing to return home with me?" Sierra asked her.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:29 pm
Sullen Rave Angel

Zera nodded at Sierra but then looked at her friend. They were always together and were best friends. They were rarely ever apart. Then she looked at Sierra and said in pokemon language, "Can he come too?" She pointed to her houndoom friend as she said that.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:21 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

Sierra looked down at the Houndoom, kneeling down in front of him and holding out her hand to him, so that he could see that she was friendly. She had a Houndoom before, so she didn't mind having another, "I don't see why not, but it's up to him if he wants to come, I won't make him." Sierra said softly, smiling at the pokemon, then at Zera.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:53 pm
Sullen Rave Angel

The Houndoom nodded wanting to stay with Zera. He licked Sierra's hand as she held out her hand. Zera had told him stories about Sierra, how she took care of Zera when she was a baby before they found her. She seemed happy telling that story but sad that she wouldn't see her trainer again. Dark, as he was known by his family and Zera, wanted to see Zera happy and, above all, with Sierra no matter what. He couldn't help but smile at Zera who hugged Sierra before they all went home.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:59 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

When Dark licked her hand, Sierra giggled softly, then petted his head gently, "I'll take that as a yes, so let's go home now, it's late, but I bet you two are hungry." Sierra drove them home, the family mansion not much different from before, yet it did have some new additions to it, and Sierra had changed rooms. Leading them inside, she then walked to the kitchen, getting some food for Zera and Dark, as well as something for herself.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:19 pm
Sullen Rave Angel

Zera and Dark ate their food happily.It tasted a lot better than that food they had eaten ever since they were little. Both of them were malnourished and Zera's fur needed a brushing to get the knots out of her purple and black fur. Though there were not many, there was one big knot that was really uncomfortable for her. It was a big mat, so it would need to be cut out of her fur. Zera ate with a smile on her face, Dark as well. With a little Tender Love and Care, they would be healthy and happier than they would be on the streets.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:35 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

Sierra happily munched on an apple, it was late, so she didn't want to eat anything heavy. She had learned a lot of new things about pokemon, even how to groom them, so she easily saw that Zera needed a haircut, but mostly care. "Zera, would you like me to groom your fur? I don't think you're feeling very comfortable in your condition, but I can help with that, you too Houndoom." She waited till they finished eating, then led them to her room, which was in the west wing of the house, and the door was hidden from sight; she found the room while exploring the house, in an attempt to distract her from Zera's disappearance. The room was much bigger, Sierra released her other pokemon, each going to their favorite place in the room, while Sierra walked over to a small table that held various grooming tools.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff