Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:11 pm
"I see," he replied, observing the Jirachi with mild interest. The tessellating structure of the star shape that adorned her head was appealing to study; he wondered how the appearance had been attained. Some process similar to that by which Omega's dark mane shimmered purple, perhaps. He filed the thoughts aside. "Would it be correct of my to assume that you are one such League official, then?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:24 pm
"What? Me? Oh no no no." Rosie shook her head and smiled "No, I'm a friend of the Jirachi's. I'm just a trainer."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:32 pm
"I see," he repeated. He retrieved a pen and notepad from his pocket, turned to a marked page and recording a few concepts as they came into his thoughts. Without pausing his writing, he continued, "A native Kodo trainer, perhaps?" His eyes flicked up briefly to maintain some loose semblance of polite conversation. "I encountered a young lady in the recent past who identified as a trainer but not as a native. I only recently arrived in this region myself and would like to know more about it." He snapped the notepad shut.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:16 pm
A little surprised that he took a notebook out and started writing, not sure what he was writing exactly but it just seemed odd timing.
Remembering then that the Jirachi was having strange people following it, Rosie looked down at the Jirachi, who blinked up at her and shrugged.
There was honestly nothing to be suspicious of, at least not from what he was feeling anyway.

As he continued to ask about Kodo, and the fact that he wanted to know more about it Rosie suddenly understood the use of the notebook, at least that was her best guess.
"Oh! Of course, if there is anything you would like to know, I'm native to this island, and I've traveled around a lot, so I can probably be of some help."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:29 pm
The information he recorded was, as usual, nothing more than little scraps of programming, numbers and phrases he wanted to put to paper the second they were in his head to maintain their clarity. It was such a natural and necessary procedure for Atticus that he didn't even think to offer an explanation if left unquestioned.

He raised a hand to his chin thoughtfully, "I'm not sure what specific questions I should ask. I suppose what I find most intriguing is the concept of a 'young' League region. It's my understanding that League activity has only just begun to increase in Kodo."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:51 pm
His question was answered in the form of a careful nod, her expressing implying a thoughtfulness as she considered how long the League had been there.
"So far yes, it hasn't been long at all, especially in comparison to the other regions. Its been drawing more trainers to the island though." She smiled and made a gesture toward him "I'm going to say that's probably how you heard about Kodo."
This raised a new question "Where are you from?"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:27 pm
He shook his head faintly, offering his correction, "I came to Kodo due to work, but I did dedicate an appropriate amount of effort towards research before agreeing to come. I am originally from Sinnoh, which I'm sure you know is a fairly significant region when it comes to League presence, so I was intrigued by what I found about Kodo's recent history."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:54 pm
"Yeah, I know Sinnoh, I've never been there before, but I've know a good number of trainers from there. It sounds like really great place."

Hearing that he had researched this island, before he came here and decided to come anyway surprised her, though pleasantly so.
"Oh, So you're probably aware of the problems the island has been having too... probably the biggest reason the League is here today."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:00 pm
He shrugged mildly, his expression unchanging. Sinnoh was acceptable, and that was really all he had to say on the matter.

"You refer to Team Rocket," he assumed. "Yes, I have heard of their exploits, as well as those of the League against them."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:16 pm
Rosie nodded "Most people are choosing to stay away for that reason. Or don't really even know about it."

She lifted one shoulder "Some people visiting don't really know about it, Its one of those awkward things for tourists when the natives have to greet you with 'welcome to Kodo, watch out for the Rockets.' "
She let out a light sigh.

The Jirachi furrowed her brow, looking up at Rosie "Team Rocket?"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:31 pm
"Understandable," he replied with a nod. "Though from my comprehension, it's a similar story in most tourist locations. Look out for pickpockets, beware of scam artists, take care to avoid being mugged, et cetera, et cetera. Wherever people gather, there will be those who wish to take advantage of them."

He looked to the Jirachi as its voice invaded his head, his blue gaze unblinkingly analytical. "A terrorist organization that exists predominately in Kodo, known for its exploits in pokemon theft."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:39 pm
"Oh, yes you're right, though it would be nice if that's the only thing that I had to warn visitors about." She said with a falter to her smile. "It certainly goes without saying really."

the Jirachi frowned lightly at the man, tilting her head to the side, his explanation was confusing enough, but the completely lack of empathy that joined his explanation was what confused her most. despite the warning this organization should have instilled into her, she wasn't entirely sure it was worth worrying about at all, unlike what Rosie was claiming, and certainly felt.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:17 pm
"One is led to wonder, then," he said, his impassive expression mildly thoughtful, "why you would remain here. I've seen few reports of Rocket activity from the southern town of Makko, for example. Disregarding its size, it could be almost be considered a mirror to Camphoreon. A seaside location, close proximity to the central forest, approximately equidistant from Sagestone and Ambergris and closer to every other settlement apart from Camphoreon itself…"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:24 pm
It was a fare question, though to what extent he meant it was leaving her to wonder.
"Are you asking about Tourists? Or are you asking as a more personal question to me?"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:26 pm
"To you, subjectively," he clarified. "I'm apologize for my assumption that you're a permanent resident of Camphoreon; you are welcome disregard my curiosity if that's untrue - or if it's simply something you would prefer not to answer." He shrugged slightly.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff