Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
"I'm Pregnant!!" [1x1 geoul eissneun yeoja/Ryu] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:40 am
Endāhana 'Hana'
Hana cocked her head with a faint smile. "What kind of friend would I be if I abandon a friend... when I was the one who convinced you to play as we did in the first place? I'm not going to abandon you, which is but one reason why I sent you the check for that payment I got for that dress deal," she said, tilting her head towards the folder in her friend's hand. She knew her closest friend had seen and was obviously wearing the outfit she'd made, but she wasn't sure if she'd found the check. As she spoke, she heard the timer, which apparently an old friend of hers had set up as a foghorn sound effect as a prank, go off. She darted towards the kitchen and pulled out the pan with the crescent rolls, mildly surprised that the lasagna was done as well. Unfortunately, she forgot to grab an oven mitt and burned her fingers and palm on the pan with the rolls. A low hiss was the only sign she noticed the pain of the burns as she looked sheepishly back at Hailey as she came around the corner as she grabbed the oven mitt and pulled out the lasagna as well. "Most would be satisfied with the frozen stuff... I like to put the effort of the actual creation into the meal," she said with a chuckle.

geoul eissneun yeoja
OOC||

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:12 pm
Hailey let out a gentle chuckle and walked up to her watching as she set the plate down and reached her hand out, placing Hana's hand palm flat in her own and smiled as she removed the bandages out of her jacket and wrapped the girl's hand brushing the girl's fingers idly as she did so. "I know you do, i was just worried that you wouldn't understand me wanting to keep the baby." she said laughing softly but her cheeks were flushed
Kaosujin Ryu

geoul eissneun yeoja

Tipsy Smoker

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:22 am
Endāhana 'Hana'
Hana winced ever so slightly. "I don't mind at all. It'll be interesting and likely fun to raise a child," she said with a smile as she kissed Hailey's cheek, resisting the growing urge to do a lot more than just kiss her.

geoul eissneun yeoja
OOC||

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:25 am
Kaosujin Ryu

Yura smiled as she kissed her deeply, her arms wrapping around her neck and sighed as she looked down for a moment and rested her head against her chest. "I'm sorry." she said as she noticed she had left  

geoul eissneun yeoja

Tipsy Smoker

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:35 am
Endāhana 'Hana'
Hana cocked her head, running her fingers through Hailey's hair. "Sorry for what? I was the one who left without warning or telling you, and besides, we have a lot of passion, among other things," she said with a playful smirk, her fingertips brushing Hailey's belly.

geoul eissneun yeoja
OOC||

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:37 am
Yura let out a gentle moan as she leaned her head back and sighed softly as she closed her eyes. "Remember how i said....that i wanted to open my maternity clinic. i guess i have a reason too now." she said opening her eyes and looking up at her and chuckled softly
Kaosujin Ryu

geoul eissneun yeoja

Tipsy Smoker

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:49 am
Endāhana 'Hana'
Hana chuckled throatily. "Look at it this way: you now have help and funds with which to finish the work; I doubt that your family, other than Krystal, have done too much to help," she sighed, referring to Hailey's older sister by three years, as she let go of Hailey, though if she was honest with herself, she didn't really want to let the other woman go at all.

geoul eissneun yeoja
OOC||

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:56 am
"Krystal has been helping me, but i think that's because she expecting her own baby." she said and laughed as she looked up at her and smiled a she kissed her back, her hand moving up and resting against the girl's chest
Kaosujin Ryu

geoul eissneun yeoja

Tipsy Smoker

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:06 pm
Endāhana 'Hana'
Hana moaned before retreating to get the food served. "If you're trying to seduce me, it's working," she teased Hailey. "I can see that you've been eating well, though that's likely thanks to Krystal as well though I know your fondness for certain meals," she teased, well aware of her friend's sweet tooth. She fought back a visible shiver as she recalled those nights they'd spent together. She was well aware of her own fondness for treats, though she also remembered how... fun their more private games could be.

geoul eissneun yeoja
OOC||

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:01 pm
Hailey laughed as she bit her lip and smiled as she walked with her over to the table and sat down, her hand resting against her belly.. I'm sorry for seducing you. its just that....I haven't been exactly pleasuring myself, since i found out." she admitted as she looked down
Kaosujin Ryu

geoul eissneun yeoja

Tipsy Smoker

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:18 pm
Endāhana 'Hana'
Hana laughed. "Hey, does it look like I was trying to resist you? The hard part for me wasn't resisting you... it was hard trying to keep my hands off of you and making you scream with pleasure," she said with a naughty smile as she fixed them generous portions of garlic bread and lasagna. She blinked as the marinara sauce splashed up onto her nondescript tie-dye white and gray tee shirt. A very slight smirk that was extremely playful in nature flickered at the corners of her mouth as she glanced towards Hailey before stripping off the shirt, leaving her navy bra obviously visible over her lightly tanned skin. "Don't worry... if you don't feel like 'pleasuring' yourself, then you can let me do it for you," she said with a chuckle as she set both plates down in front of her place and Hailey's.

geoul eissneun yeoja
OOC||

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:22 pm
Hailey laughed in an embarrassed sort of way as she looked down and she sighed as she looked down for a moment and sighed. "Thanks." she said and blushed as she noticed the girl's tan skin and continued you to eat a small smile on her face
Kaosujin Ryu

geoul eissneun yeoja

Tipsy Smoker

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:59 pm
Endāhana 'Hana'
Hana chuckled as she ate slowly, watching her friend from the corner of her eye. She deliberately went to wipe her mouth, not seeming to notice as some of the ricotta cheese fell onto her upper chest. "What, are you trying to restrain some less than innocent thoughts?" she teased.

geoul eissneun yeoja
OOC||

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:01 pm
Hailey blushed as she dropped her fork, wiping her mouth with the napkin and sighed as she nodded her head. "I've been reading on....how....pleasure can distract the pain." she admitted her cheeks red'
Kaosujin Ryu

geoul eissneun yeoja

Tipsy Smoker

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:07 pm
Endāhana 'Hana'
Hana shrugged. "Interesting. I don't mind learning new 'tricks' we could use, and I'm open to giving pleasure, even if it isn't in certain ways," she said with amusement, deliberately glancing towards the juncture of Hailey's legs making it clear what she meant. She didn't necessarily need that to show her love, though she did enjoy that.

geoul eissneun yeoja
OOC||

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas