Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Gold Diggers and Pollwhores
Sleepy hates being a woman (Warning: TMI for some peeps) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

:(
  You'll be fine. :)
  Good luck. <3
  Stop being dramatic. =_=;
  I demand all pain on you!!!! >:[
View Results

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:39 am
Eviesee645
That's actually totally reasonable. The spermicidal lubricant used on a lot of condoms (nonoxynol-9) really irritates me, so I buy unlubricated condoms and lube that I like/doesn't burn 3nodding

Yeah maybe. I know I've had lubricant before that I used it it wasn't that great. I just research and try different kinds.
Thanks.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:42 am
Citrus Novii

I am sure you're fine!

This entire thread is so adulty. XD

On a side note, I've only had a handful of periods in my entire life.
It kind of sucks, but kind of not at the same time.
No idea if I'm infertile or not, still not taking chances though.

HOORAY FOR TMI.

Most of here are adults anyway. But yeah, that's why I put a warning in the titles. ^^

I think I'll be fine too.
And for sometime, even now actually, I think I'm infertile.
I've actually played this risky game with both of my boyfriends. x.x So since 17 I've been lucky. I'm baaaaaaad, Novii. >.< I have to stop!!!!

Generally I don't care about sex. But with homework and me stressing out it's been helping me calm down a bit. x.x  

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:44 am
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx
lol.. Thanks. But I don't think I want to insert anything in my uterus.

Supposedly it's highly effective and you don't even notice it once it's in. Or so a little bird tells me ninja

Alternatively, I hear there's one that's similarly effective and goes in your arm. How 'bout that?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:45 am
Sagebomb

Cool cool, if I do ever overstep just let me know.

You know you can get unlubricated right? If as fran from American Dad puts it "Unlubricated, shes good to go just like her mother"...

If that dosent work you can still get unlubed, and then buy your own lube, there are millions of kinds out there, water based, silicon based, other based. What ever it is doing it to you, you can definitly find one without it. Just remember if you are going to test if its not good for you...test it externally first, like on some skin.

Okay /hugs
It's good know I have other people in my life to stand be me at rough times. I wish I lived near all you guys.

And yes, I know. But it rubs me raw. >.< And I've tried a lubricant before... I don't know what kind it was, but I wasn't happy with it.
I wish there was somewhere where I could get free lube samples so I can test different kinds. I don't want to buy it it not use it.  

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:48 am
GoldDiggingWhore

Supposedly it's highly effective and you don't even notice it once it's in. Or so a little bird tells me ninja

Alternatively, I hear there's one that's similarly effective and goes in your arm. How 'bout that?

I don't know? It would something I'd have to think about.
I should get one.

I should just stop all together. So I know I'm 100% safe.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:56 am
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx
Generic Infantry
Well there aren't very many advantages to being a guy, so...yeah.

I guess you have your disadvantages too. I don't know what level of appropriateness we have in the guild but I'll try to sound classy, but male genitalia is soooo much nicer than females in my opinion.
Just count your blessings that you'll never accidentally sit on your balls.  

Prussian Imperial Guard

Fashionable Lunatic

8,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:57 am
Generic Infantry

lol. Ouch, I'm sorry.
That really happens? lol.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:31 am
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx
I don't know? It would something I'd have to think about.
I should get one.

I should just stop all together. So I know I'm 100% safe.

Eh, stopping altogether isn't totally necessary. But some form of protection, definitely.

And yeah, the things I was talking about would be a one and done process for like two or three years (I think it varies depending on the type you get). So just set a calendar reminder and you'd be all set 3nodding  

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:38 am
GoldDiggingWhore

Eh, stopping altogether isn't totally necessary. But some form of protection, definitely.

And yeah, the things I was talking about would be a one and done process for like two or three years (I think it varies depending on the type you get). So just set a calendar reminder and you'd be all set 3nodding

Two or three years is a good amount of years. Especially because I don't plan to have any kids until I'm in my late twenties... or until I know I'm financially stable.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:39 am
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx
Two or three years is a good amount of years. Especially because I don't plan to have any kids until I'm in my late twenties... or until I know I'm financially stable.

Exaaaaaactly~

Doooooo it, doooooo it~  

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:41 am
GoldDiggingWhore

Exaaaaaactly~

Doooooo it, doooooo it~

xP

I know it would be a wise thing to do, but I'm still going to think about it.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:44 am
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx
Citrus Novii

I am sure you're fine!

This entire thread is so adulty. XD

On a side note, I've only had a handful of periods in my entire life.
It kind of sucks, but kind of not at the same time.
No idea if I'm infertile or not, still not taking chances though.

HOORAY FOR TMI.

Most of here are adults anyway. But yeah, that's why I put a warning in the titles. ^^

I think I'll be fine too.
And for sometime, even now actually, I think I'm infertile.
I've actually played this risky game with both of my boyfriends. x.x So since 17 I've been lucky. I'm baaaaaaad, Novii. >.< I have to stop!!!!

Generally I don't care about sex. But with homework and me stressing out it's been helping me calm down a bit. x.x

Good, still let me know all the juicy and unjuicy details. >:3
Yeah, I've actually been tested before but I was so young at the time that I don't think I was mature enough to really have accurate results. It was so awful the testing they put me through, diabetus testing, blood tests, urine tests, and then my health care tried not to cover the payments becuase I was OBV PREGGERS LAWL. Not.

How often are women "supposed" to see a gyno? Like starting from 15 and every year after that? I'm good with my issue. Saves me money.

I'm so scared of pregnancy I've never actually played the game as we're calling it lol. BUT, I totes get where you're coming from. I don't want to be on the pill because I don't want my hormones messed with (I also just got my acne to go away damn), and sex has always been really painful for me until recently (found out I'm allergic to latex lol, and another can of worm issues) so for a while there was an impulse to just forgo the safety and rock on so to speak.

...Someone needs to stop letting me use metaphors. xD  

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Prussian Imperial Guard

Fashionable Lunatic

8,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:15 am
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx
Generic Infantry

lol. Ouch, I'm sorry.
That really happens? lol.
Yes, and it's one of the most painful things that you can accidentally do to yourself.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:51 am
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx
[
Okay /hugs
It's good know I have other people in my life to stand be me at rough times. I wish I lived near all you guys.

And yes, I know. But it rubs me raw. >.< And I've tried a lubricant before... I don't know what kind it was, but I wasn't happy with it.
I wish there was somewhere where I could get free lube samples so I can test different kinds. I don't want to buy it it not use it.

Space isnt a too bad thing when the net can connect you. But yeah IRL I guess I could give better support.

You can find sex shops which arent really seedy (look at reviews online first), then you can talk to a staff member tell them your problem and get pretty good advice. If that sort of thing wouldnt embaress you too much. They often have testers (which you can at least feel what they feel like) you could ask if they have samples.

And golds advice is also sound ^_^  

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:12 pm
Citrus Novii

Sagebomb

Well, too both of you I'm not pregnant. Thank god. She doesn't know what's wrong with me yet. I have to have ultrasound next Friday on the 13th. She told me it might be a cyst.

And if my period continues doing irregular stuffs that I should take birth control. But my mom was telling me that she doesn't want me taking because my mom's doctor told her it could kill her and my aunt had a stroke when she took birth control. So she's doesn't want me to risk those side effects... I don't want to either... plus I don't want birth control doing funky things to me in general.
So I think I'm just going to have to start wearing condoms or 'x' out sex all together until I'm ready for the consequences.

Seems simple enough.  
Gold Diggers and Pollwhores

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces