Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:48 pm
At the offer to hold the mug for her she blinked, but smiled as she understood the gesture and took him up on that offer.
Settling herself back down in her seat, she reached back out for her mug "Thank you~" she half sang.

"You know whats also really nice when its cold outside? Baking" She added, "It just warms the house up and smells really nice. I used to bake a lot in the winters."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:57 pm
He returned the mug when she was ready for it, offering a smile and a nod before returning his attention to his own. Idly he blew on the drink to cool it, listening as Rosie spoke beside him. "I haven't really tried much baking, besides the recipes in the poffin book." He didn't really have time for culinary endeavors on top of everything else that filled his schedule. "I haven't done much cooking at all, actually… It seems so time-consuming."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:11 pm
"Mmm" she hummed with a nod, holding her mug in both hands to let the cup warm her fingers.
"I think its more fun as a group activity, and that goes with baking too." looking away from her mug toward Luke "Evan really loves cooking, We never had to as long as he was home." she giggled "It was nice."

"From the Poffin book you got right? You must be good, Northern gushes about how much she liked yours."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:24 pm
"It seems like it would be," he agreed thoughtfully. It would go faster with multiple people on various tasks, and idle moments could be filled with conversation. "I'd say we could something like that, but maybe it should wait until I can tolerate standing for long enough…"

The mention of the Jirachi was surprising, and he shook his head, waving his hand dismissively, "No way, I'm amateur at best. They're just plain oran poffins… I make them because the berries are cheapest, so it's not a huge loss if I mess up."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:34 pm
"Yeah, once you've given yourself enough time to heal some more," she agreed. "But to be honest, I'm really happy with this."

Her face broke into a smile when he explained what kind of Poffin he made, sounded like he was just trying to get used to making them.
"Well you must have done something right, becasue she really liked them, she even asked for them over Nicolette's baking."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:38 pm
He nodded in agreement with both sentiments, smiling faintly as he raised the cup to test the temperature of the beverage it contained.

"She must have weird tastes then," he replied with an incredulous laugh. "They're definitely not better than what Nicolette makes."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:50 pm
"Nicolette has such an amazing skill with pastries, she always smells like cupcakes too, She's so sweet." This was said with a fond laugh.
Taking a sit from her own hot drink, allowing the girl to pause before speaking.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:05 pm
He made a nondescript sound of agreement, a certain uneasiness ebbing into his disposition as he watched the steam rise from the cup in his hands. "Did she tell you she was going back to Grande Ile?"  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:07 pm
Rosie nodded at his question "Yeah, she sent me a message the day before she left." Rosie replied letting out a little sigh "I forgot she would be heading back about the holidays,"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:08 pm
He ran a thumb along the bend of the handle. "Did she tell you she's not planning on coming back?"  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:10 pm
Rosie's head jerked up quickly when Luke said that, looking over at him with wide eyes "she's not coming back?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:14 pm
A slight shake of his head, "She said she was coming to Kodo temporarily, then after the holidays were over she would go somewhere else." His expression shifted into a frown. "I might have to have a word with her parents the next time I'm in Grande Ile - though I guess that's actually pretty soon." Ugh, the dreaded twentieth birthday.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:30 am
She seemed to not know how to respond to this news at first, shifting in her seat to sit forward a little, cradling the mug into her lap.
"I had no idea that she didn't intend to come back, I would have thought she would have said something about that."
It was honestly troubling to Rosie, not just to have Nicolette leave but that she left and without even saying a proper goodbye knowing she wouldn't be coming back.

At the mention of talking to her parents Rosie blinked, but questioned further to understand. "Is it her parents that made that call?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:40 am
He gave a single, small nod. "She's apparently completely happy with that," he said. "Letting her parents decide everything about her life, even if she doesn't personally agree with them. Something about how they always have her best interests in mind." He tensed, a severity falling into his expression, "Yeah, I'm pretty sure my father said the same damn thing when he was telling me I should just forget about you and Sera and Kodo."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:46 am
This surprised Rosie, She didn't know that Nicolette was that bound to what her parents told her, She knew she was here to experience more about the different regions on their suggestion.
"wha... They're really that controlling? I had no idea. And she's really okay with this? Just, Not coming back? I can't imagine she would want to just leave her friends, and she's been so excited about training." Rosie certainly sounded baffled.

Luke comparing it to his own father, and the time when he himself almost didn't come back to Kodo drew a moment of pause as she watched him, It certainly didn't sound dissimilar if Luke had been just as willing to listening to his dad. "Will you see her when you go home for your birthday? Maybe she'll have had some time to have it really sink in by then."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff