Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
The Mischling [Shadow x Reo] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:42 am

Tanya Erebus a.k.a. Connor

User Image
OOC;;

Connor muffled through the clasped hand on her face as she then made him let her go. How the ********?! First its the restaurant...and now the hotel....something is up/ She too is starting to sound suspicious, but of course...movies have always used the 'coincidental' incidents in those romantic comedies. She then narrowed her eyes: "Then how the hell did you get here? You would have to go through the front door and pass my father. And knowing him, he does not allow 'strangers' even though well met."

She then could see the lamp and picks it up again, this time to put it back on the island counter next to the bed. "Especially at about 2 o'clock in the morning...." She mumbled, realizing how tired she was. "And the lips on the cheek, geez...am I not allowed to freak out?" She then rubs her eyes, just very tired from everything that had happened. "It is ******** creepy your right on there. I am just too tired to go through with this right now." She flopped right back on the bed as she then gave a peace sign. "See you in the morning...or whatever."

Reo Kage

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:56 am
Cerberus was about to say he was like her a demon child which was a lie, but a convinient one that had room to explain why her parents felt so paranoid around him & expand into further lies, but it appeared she was too tired to care at the moment, so Cerberus made his exit through a portal in the wall when she fell back to sleep. He would plot while he rested in his room.

ShadowStream-chan

Wazi Kong

Liberal Conversationalist

6,950 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:28 pm

User Image
OOC;;

The morning now came, and Connor felt slightly better after a nice sleep-in. Her parents never suspected Cerebus, nor did Connor figure out how the hell did Cerberus leave without her Father yelling protectively. But either way, it did not matter. Now Connor woke up and muffled her messed-up blonde hair slightly as she woke up to come to the kitchenette which is an understatement for this hotel. "Morning..."

"Morning sweets." Her mom responds, as she got out some cereal and milk. "How did you get all th-.....mom." "Oh don't worry, I 'paid'." She emphasized the word 'paid' as if not wanting any lecture from the Father..a.k.a. Angel. "And besides, today is a relaxing day so I got food for today. Rest of the time will be the beach, and pool."

"Go figure..." She nods, as if approving of it as she ate the cereal...tempted to ask Dad how he handled the 'stranger' or Cerberus but she just did not care at the moment as she finishes and places it in the sink. "So just the pool? Alrighty then. That's where I will be if ya need me." She then goes to her room and changes to a swimsuit which made her Mom speak out. "Hey, It's ok to wear a bikini once in awhile."

But her Father, had another opinion. "You kidding me? I rather her wear that than a thong bikini, which 10 years olds are wearing nowadays....good lord humans and sexuality presence." Her Mom frowns: "It's just society." Connor left before the two decided to have a debate on what's wrong with humans. In the meantime with a towel and sunscreen, she got her own beach chair with some shade thanks to the grassy-substant umbrella as she puts on some sunscreen on her arms, legs, feet, and face before going to the water. Now she just wanted to know on what the hell is wrong with her parents...and why did they leave so early? It couldn't be Cerberus that made them leave....could it?

Reo Kage

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:11 pm
Cerberus sat in his room looking up at the ceiling as he laid in his bed, he had spent the night plotting as he slept. A trait nor many were known to be able to control in mind. Once he stood he walked to the balcony window & looked out onto the beach. The ocean looked beautiful, but he ditested the water itself it was too salty it caused itchness & the jellyfish that washed up were no better. Cerberus remembered seeing a pool before he entered the building, & decided to go for a swim granted that Connor might be down there anyways. He walked to the lobby & bought some trunks changed in the bathroom & took his clothes out to the pool with him & set them on a beach chair. The sun felt good his skin. He relished the feeling for a moment before he cannonballed the pool.

ShadowStream-chan

Wazi Kong

6,950 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:30 pm

User Image
OOC;;

Once it dried off, the girl walks barefoot to the pool and slowly enters the cold pool water, filled with chlorine as she took a nice swim around, taking note of the ripple on the water from someone cannon-balling. She blinked when suddenly the figure that got out of the water was none other than- "You!"

She then swam on other to the guy known as Cerberus. "Ok, I want to know how the hell you went past my Dad without being caught? I am still trying to figure that out, and also how you entered the hotel room before us?...How did you know we were going to be in that room...." She is not a stupid person, she is smart once she puts her mind into it.

Reo Kage
I kind of had a little question, since Cerberus figured out she is a spawn of an angel and demon, would he report his findings to his superior or something? I kind of curious as to what is to happen.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:20 pm
Cerberus was slighty taken back by the sudden barrage of questions coming from Connor. Then he smirked at her & picked her up by the body & dunkdd her chuckling as he did it. Then he quickly swam to the edge of the pool climbing up on to the cement revdaling his picturesque physique, and said, "I'll tell you, if you tell me your real name." He said as he said wiping his hair from his face.

ShadowStream-chan

Wazi Kong

6,950 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:26 pm

User Image
OOC;;

The girl yelped as she was suddenly picked up and thrown back down at the pool, making a splash. Her body wiggled a little bit before getting it together and come out to the surface. She had a frown on her face, seeing that he likes to show off his body a 'bit' too much. Yeah she was barracking him with many questions but so what? It had to be answered!

Then he offers he will tell her if she says her real ********. "Seriously?" She then wipes her mouth and nose as she knew the girls were looking at the guy like he is some fashion model. Show-off....[ She thought as she then got up at the cement as well to let the water fall off her 4-piece swimsuit. "Fine, but don't tell anyone. My real name is Tanya...it's Russian for 'Fairy Princess'...something like that." She then squeezes her hair until most of the water had come out of it.

This just seems too coincidental for someone to follow me at this same hotel...and also the same frickin' vacation spot. I can't help but be also suspicious like my parents.

Reo Kage

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:24 pm
Cerberus stood up & came closer to Tanya to speak. "Well Tanya, I am a full breed demon.", He whispered, then continued in a more normal tone. "That's why your parents came here to avoid me, my father is a general your mother served under, & I bare a striking resemblance to him, so that may have also caused some haste." He said, before stepping back to a less intimate distance. "I have imps helping me that's why I can go undetected. I like being around you which is why I followed you. I don't much care for school so it doesn't effect me if I miss it." He smiled slyly at his statement, then made another. "Don't act like you don't have a little crush on me as well." He said jokingly.

OoC: Eventually he will report it in.

ShadowStream-chan

Wazi Kong

6,950 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:42 pm

User Image
OOC;;

Her eyes narrowed immediately when he had admitted he was a full-breed demon. She immediately got up and now figured out why her parents were in such a rush...and why their skin colors were flushed out of them. It was funny considering they had warned her a few weeks ago........

"Tanya....we need to talk."

Those words were going to be stuck in Connor's mind forever, as she got back home from school, not really much in the mood for her 'friends' at the cafe. She can see her parents, sitting on the couch with only silence to fill in the void. The blonde girl can only stare at them in suspicion as she entered the room putting her backpack down in the corner. "Why? What's wrong?" She had no idea what they are about to tell her was going to be forever painful.

"You remember the fact that...your mother is a demon and I am an angel right?"

"Yeah? But isn't half-breed's kind of normal?" She asks in such nativity that her mother could not even look at her...only ashamed of herself. "Well.....no exactly. To tell you the truth, it is against the law for demons and angels to even......come together and have families. We have sworn to our great leaders that we will fight until one side is still standing. That is why there are no grandparents...or even uncles."

The tomboy could only blink, not knowing how to speak at that point. "S-So? What happens if they find out if those 'criminals' have families. Why are you telling me this now?" Audrey, her father, came up and holds on to her shoulder. "We tell you this now because your getting to the age right now where your demon and angel powers start to grow into full potential, and if not controlled they will certainly find you. And if they find us......" The man looks down onto the ground, his blue eyes waters slightly. "There will be punishments for us all: of course, me and your mother will automatically be killed. And depending on which side catches you, they will try to torture you until you can become a spy, or just some slave."

"So listen to me, if ANYONE says anything about their race.....like demon or angel...I suggest you stay away and call for us right away."

Connor felt her heart race slightly as she now just figured out how in much danger she is in. This man had followed them through home all the way here, and not to mention her mother had served this guy's....father...or maybe himself. She is aware that they might lie to her to get to her...and that is not the case. Her eyes went back and forth between the hallway to the hotel room and also at the guy. She knew she just needed some excuse to get out of here. So she decided on this: "Ye-yeah alrighty then. I'mma.....go to the restroom." She booked it out of there and to where the hotel room was. For someone in sandals and in a wet suit, she knew how to run. She grabs the door hinges and immediately cries: "MOM! DAD! OPEN THE DOOR!" She screams and also knocks in such a hasty way that she hoped her parents got the message.

Reo Kage

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:22 pm
Cerberus looked as Tanya made haste to leave after she made a excuse to leave he chuckled to himself before he felt a strong angelic presence nearby & it wasn't her father's. Cerberus dried off then went to the bathroom & changed leaving his trunks in the stall. He was on high alert, but was plotting a scheme in his mind that would be beneficial to him. He got to his hotel room by using another hallway so he didn't pass Tanya. The imps were in a frenzy a band of imps could only take on 2 angels at the most & the angels were surely drawn here to this hotel due to their magicks, but why weren't they here? They must've found Tanya's parents!', He thought to himself. "Give me my gauntlets & be on standby.", Cerberus commanded in a serious tone. The imps quickly made his gauntlets physical & floated around with their wings. Cerberus left the room & ran down the hall towards Tanya. "Don't go in there!", He yelled.

ShadowStream-chan

Wazi Kong

6,950 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:40 pm

User Image
OOC;;

Her fear had risen when the so-called demon was running for her telling her to not go there. That did not help her at all as she then feels the door open but it did not show two loving parents willing to protect her with her life, but instead was a pale-color haired angel whom immediately recognized her face and hair to be almost like Audrey's. When he had the position of offense on him, Connor took notice and immediately jumped out of the way before a big hyper beam came in and hit the wall with such a force, that the humans took notice and immediately panicked.

Thankfully, the humans probably assumed it was a bomb of some sorts going through that building but only Cerberus and Connor know the real truth. Immediately did Connor use her power to deflect off the angel whom exited the room. Right away she entered the room to see blood splattered on every part of the room and also two bodies on the floor, laying next to each other like Holocaust corpses which had familiar faces and clothes. "MOOOOOOM! DAAAAAD!" Her child instinct took over and tried to run to them but instead something kicked her on the side making her fly to the other bedroom, bumping her head on the metal part of the bed. She gets winded and ends up sitting there trying to regain her breath.

A muscular hand clasps around her throat, trying to prevent her from moving by another angel, one that put himself as if high authority. "This the spawn?" The culprit says it like they are seeing some sort of rodent that had gotten into their food again. The one that got knocked off by Connor knew it by heart. "Yeah, that kid looks like Audrey."

Immediately did Connor's demonic instinct come through and the tenatacles of darkness that had killed humans yesterday now went after the angels. "GET AWAY FROM ME!" Her power was overcome with anger and fear that these things went through rooms, mirrors, and windows making the building almost collapse. One of them even went as far as to wrap a little barrier between the parents, unknown if they are dead and alive.

"This thing is under control! We need backup!" Realizing the kid had power, they knew help will be needed to control the kid and bring it back to angel base.

Reo Kage

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:31 pm
When Cerberus seen the beam go through the building he went full warrior mode his clothes changed into a tattered cowl that sat on his shoulders & a tattered waist cloth, pants, & boots. He charged the angel in the black suit & stabbed him repeatedly as the building shook while it was collapsing, the turned to the angel in angel regalia. "You're not going to make it back to base to get back up." Cerberus said, with a devilish grin, then a portal opened behind him & the imps attacked grabbing him while one strangled him with it's barbed tail causing him to drop to floor bleeding out from deep lacerations in his neck.

ShadowStream-chan

Wazi Kong

6,950 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:53 pm

User Image
OOC;;

While the demonic being dealt with the angels, the spawn girl immediately gave her attention to the two people that raised her, laying there with blood now growing into a lake. Connor ran through the fallen wall to help them; keep them alive all she could.

"MOM! DAD!" She cries out, pulling the wall up out of them and threw it out of the way, the need to get to them increased drastically. She got to her Dad and shakes him: "No no....c'mon, wake up! wake up!" She even lightly slaps him across the face, trying to get his blue eyes to open once more. "You can't leave me! NOT YET!" She then heard a pained moan coming from his mouth, giving the girl her hopes up but it didn't last for long. "T-T.....anya. I am so sorry....so so sorry." His breath became shaky and he coughs up blood. "No no, don't talk Dad....please...."

"You need....to get out of here...and find Ichiro......"

"Find him?" Tears welled up. " I don't know how.....and why do I have to go? You all are coming right?....RIGHT?!"

"We will....but not physically. Your mom and I....will be with you. Even if you can't see us. Please...go find him and be safe.....for us." His hand reaches his daughter's cheek before he mumbled his last words: "I love you." Then his body went slump, with his hand slipping down to the ground, never to be moved again.

"No no no, Dad....Dad! WAKE UP! DADDY! DON'T LEAVE ME!" She then screams a blood-curling scream which made the building's last standing point fall into nothing. Her arm clasped around the corpse's face, known to her as 'Dad'. Hot tears run through her red-tinted cheeks, her body twitches lightly wanting this to be a dream....a dream that she will wake up from, and maybe get to her 'alive' parents and stay with them. "Why.....Why?! WHY?! WHY COULDN'T YOU ALL JUST HATE EACH OTHER?! YOU ALL WOULD BE ALIVE!!"

She hugs onto the body much closer, not planning on letting go anytime soon.

Reo Kage
I cried posting this....well considering I was also watching Anime deaths as well did not make it better.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:27 pm
Cerberus may have been a demon, but he still felt emotion & though he could care less about the people that died it was the scene itself that slightly saddened him. Cerberus felt the building dropping & ran towards Tanya grabbed her & jumped out of the window, the imps rushed out with them & grabbed onto Cerberus & cloaked themselves & made their way to the nearby tropical forest once they got there the imps landed them all safely & uncloaked themselves.

ShadowStream-chan
Are you ok? Writers passion is what that is.

Wazi Kong

6,950 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:42 pm

User Image
OOC;;

With the wind blowing cold, yet painful air onto her cheek she knew suddenly her body been lifted and being taken away by the two people she grew up with for 16 years. She did not want them out of her sight, she wanted to watch them be buried together...or at least see them off before they were put underground...or on fire...and have their ashes in a special place. "NOOOO! MOOM! DAAD!" The building that held up for only so long, now could not handle the pressure and collapsed onto the ground burying whatever bloodshed it had witnessed...even the two dead parents.

When finally out of view and in some sort of forest, she immediately took a bite out of the demon's arm to be free before backing off. She grabs a rock, despite her eyes now red, and her cheeks covered in salty tears. "Get....the hell.....back....." She chokes up. "Stay away from me! I MEAN IT!" She knew this was this man's fault...if it weren't for him, her parents will still be alive....and probably help celebrate her graduation....her marriage...and maybe a grand-child if they could live that long. Her throat keep choking up from the tears, but she knew he was dangerous...her parents have warned her and she had ignored it....how stupid she was!

Reo Kage
Is that what it is called? I have been suffering that for years when I kill of characters I love XD

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff