Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[FIN] Coming of Age Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:36 pm
He gave no concrete response, unsure of whether or not he could really find comfort in the sentiment.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:38 pm
There was no reply for a while, Rosie shifted the scarf around her neck, shivering lightly when the cold invaded her neck, but otherwise paid no mind to it.
"I'm sorry." she said after the silence dragged on. "I know nothing I can say will help, I'm just kind of talking anyway."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:45 pm
He shook his head in an emphatic negation of her words, reaching a hand gently to hers. "I appreciate it anyway," he murmured. "I'm sorry I always end up like this."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:58 pm
"No, Its really alright, You've really come a long way in your healing... or uh..." she paused to consider her words for a moment, furrowing her brow lightly before she looked back up at him with an inquisitive expression "yeah healing right." She paused lowering her gaze for a moment to the ground "You do what you need to do to keep healing, and you know I'm here if you need me for anything." She smiled lightly "Even if its just to say those silly things that you probably already know."
There was a pause, and a soft noise that disarmed her of her smile for a more sheepish one after her last words, reaching her hand up to run it through her hair nervously.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:15 pm
He responded by leaning to touch a kiss to her forehead, drawing back with a slight but sincere smile that conveyed his gratitude. "It's frigid out here," he noted. "We should head back in."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:35 pm
Her shoulders rounded slightly at the gesture, his smile bringing back a more softer one of her own, and at the suggestion they go back inside the blond nodded in whole hearted agreement, shivering again and rubbing her arms.
"Okay."

The day went by mostly uneventful, there was little to do on a boat, though Rosie tried to make the best of it with her friends and the pokemon that could come out on the boat.

By the time they reached Grand Ile it was late in the evening. due to the situation, the three had established that the girls would be getting a hotel in town, while Luke would continue on to the Fabre Manner upon his fathers request... though it would probably sound more like a demand to the average human being with the ability to understand social conduct.

They planned for an early morning, to meet Luke in town and get some breakfast, not just for Christmas but for Luke's 20th birthday. but that didn't stop Rosie and Sera staying up pretty late at least till midnight to wish Luke a happy birthday when the date changed.
Texting their friend that couldn't be there with them.

"Hey... Sera?" Rosie asked in the morning, she had just finished her shower and was standing over her bed, looking down at the clothing she had laid out over the queen size bed with pondering expression.
"What... kind of dress do you think Luke's party will be tonight?"
It occurred to her before, it would probably be nice... but what was rand Ile's definition of nice? already she thought that their casual was pretty darn nice!.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:42 pm
While Rosie had been up and about, showering and getting ready, Sera had yet to even get out of bed. Quite the opposite, as Rosie moved around the hotel room, the brunette snuggled further under the warm blankets, Anastasia curled up under them with her and completely hidden from view, save for the small round lump that poked out of the covers. "Mmph," Sera replied, grumbling something unintelligible as she reached her hand briefly out from the covers to rub at her face before it disappeared again. "No idea. Probably fancier than usual," was all she had to suggest. Really though, what else could it be?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:48 pm
"Yes... but what does fancy mean to Grand Ile?" she asked, turning to look at her friend as she just sank down further into the bed. "And what kind of fancy?"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:53 pm
"Fancier than usuaaaaalll," she said, elongating the last couple syllables and sounding tired and frustrated as she spoke. With a huff, she pulled the covers over her head for a few moments before pushing them back down, peeking out at Rosie with the blankets pulled up just over her nose. Her voice, when she spoke again, was muffled, "I dunno, they're always some kind of fancy, right? Just, think of something fancier than that, and that's probably how fancy it'll be, which is all kinds of way more fancier than anything we ever have in Kodo."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:00 pm
"Yes but, we barely understand Grand Ile customs as it is, and now we're going to something that is really important in their culture, and there are going to be all kinds of important political people for Grand Ile. And we just barely have a grasp for casual Grand Ile fashion."
Rosie had packed mostly Kodo clothes, since it was really all she had, including something nice for the party, but looking at it made her wonder just how to dress and if it would end up insulting someone, and reflecting badly on Luke."We walk in over dressed, or under dressed. I think we should at least know what to wear."

Rosie walked over to where Sera was, putting a hand on her bed "Sera, you're my partner in fashion, I can't do this without you."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:02 pm
The brunette listened to Rosie go on and on about what to wear, and while Sera would have been much more enthusiastic and excited about clothes in the past, right now she wasn't - especially seeing as she had barely woken up and hadn't even had breakfast yet. "Not Grande Ile fashion," she corrected. "I don't know s**t about Grande Ile fashion."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:05 pm
"I don't know either." Rosie admitted with a slight panicked feeling, Oh no what were they going to do.
"Maybe... Maybe we can ask people at the stores or something... they would know right?"
She had to wonder, she couldn't imagine many people went to the kind of events that involved the nobles.
Oh gosh that thought didn't help her any.
"OH! Hold on, I'll ask Luke... actually." She said, hoping he knew something.

turning to her own bed again she picked up the gear at the bedside table, and sent a text to him
"What kind of dress does an even like this call for?"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:11 pm
A few minutes passed before Luke's reply arrived, formal. so formal. :(  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:14 pm
"Aw, your sad face. <3 You're so cute." She replied unable to keep from giggling out loud when she got the text.
"Oh my gosh." She turned around "Luke is not looking forward to tonight." She said witha grin, showing Sera the text before she replied.
"I know you probably don't but do you happen to know what... kind of formal?"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:20 pm
His next reply came slightly more quickly, formal like comment peut-on être à l'aise dans cette tenue  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff