Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:57 pm
Again, he was right, and she knew it.

His question earned another shake of her head. "Every time I try, I see blood on my hands, and him shivering, and I know he's okay...I know he'll be okay." Yuri was fine. Weak, and tired and still dependent on the hospital, but he was okay. "I've hit the point where I'm so tired I can't fight thinking about the 'what ifs'..." Her brows furrowed. "It's the same feeling I have when I see an absol... It's irrational and stupid, but it's there..."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:09 pm
"Oh, I see," he said softly. So that was it. She was plagued by the awful memories. That would take time to heal but she still needed her rest.

"Is there anything I can do that would help?"  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:15 pm
She shook her head quietly, not meeting his gaze. There were a few things he could do that would help, be she wasn't so far out of her mind to ask for physical comfort from a man she didn't know that well. All she wanted, at the moment, was to curl up in someone's arms and sleep in safety. Or just a hug. But the idea was overly romanticized and horrifying.

"I thought it was getting easier, after he had woken up, but then Lance..." A shaky, deep sigh. "There has to be a break in this, somewhere..."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:42 am
"There will be," he said encouragingly. "Just like anything else it will pass, it's just sometimes bad things will happen all at once." That was life really.

Flynn was running out of ideas though. Nothing he said really seemed to help her.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:09 pm
She nodded slowly, then looked up at him. "I'm sorry...I'm not used to this sort of thing." A half laugh. "I should be by now."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:24 pm
Flynn just smirked softly. "I don't think anyone ever gets use to it," he told her gently. "It's just a matter of learning to cope."

After all, Flynn nearly lost his best friend but he'd kept it together. He also believed that Yuri was too stubborn to die yet, but even so. It was difficult seeing him like that.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:52 pm
A slight smile before her gaze dropped again to the ground. "I can't believe that before I met Yuri--before I came to Kodo, I mean-- that my biggest fears were not having a date to Winter Gala and not having red soled shoes," she muttered, shaking her head. "I just want him to be okay, and Jace and Hen, now."

She pulled his jacket around herself a little tighter, feeling smaller and more out of place by the second. He was kind, though, and while she didn't want to admit it, she really just needed someone to talk with. The entire ordeal had to be rough on him as well, though, and she pulled her eyes up to him again. "Are you okay? Thank you...for being here through all of this," she said quietly, her cheeks flushing a bit. "I-I mean, I know he's your best friend, but what you did for Jace, as well, and with such a level head...it just..." Flynn was definitely impressive.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:55 am
Flynn listened to Dove speak, thinking about the many nobles in Grande Ile who were just like her or rather how she use to be. Despite the many perks it offered, he was glad he hadn't been born into the nobility. Though he didn't have such a dislike for them that Yuri did, he did agree that many of them had a very narrow perception of the world. He was hoping to change that one day.

"Yes, I'm fine," he assured her. Of course he could be better, having a broken arm wasn't much fun but he was managing. He then smiled once more. "If there's one thing Yuri and I have in common it's that we don't like to see people suffer. I'm just glad I could help."  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:10 pm
She nodded, a slightly more genuine smile crossing her face. "You're good at this...as awful as all of this is and you're still...Flynn."

A moment passed, and she took a deep breath, shifting on the edge of her chair. "I should...um...go," she told him. "Sorry for imposing..."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:41 pm
"Good at what? Talking?" Sounding a little perplexed at the notion, but he took it as a compliment and smiled nonetheless. He didn't think he was particularly good, he just said what he felt. But he was indeed glad it helped.

As she mentioned leaving, he was a but surprised but she was probably right. She looked like she needed to change clothes.

"Oh, all right," Fkynn said as he stood, preparing to see her out. "It's fine, you weren't imposing at all."  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:53 pm
She shook her head a little and pushed herself up from the chair, sliding his jacket from her shoulders and folding it carefully to hand it back to him. "Not exactly. But you're good at that too," she admitted quietly. She didn't want to leave... She didn't want to be alone, cliche as it sounded.

Making her way slowly to the door, she stopped close to him and offered his coat back. "See you in the morning?" she asked tentatively, looking up at him through her eyelashes. She wasn't entirely sure she would hold herself together once she left, but he had successfully calmed her enough to get there, and without even trying that hard.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:58 pm
Taking his coat back he looked at her quietly before nodding. "Yeah..." He paused. "Will you be okay?"

She seemed hesitant and unsure, like she didn't want to go. But Flynn wasn't sure what to say. It probably wouldn't be very appropriate if she did stay. But at the same time... Would she be all right by herself?  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:07 pm
She met his gaze, almost wishing she hadn't, and almost immediately turned her face away again. "Um..." A deep breath, then release. "I don't know... I guess we'll see. I mean... there's only so much more that can go wrong."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:12 pm
Flynn sighed and ran a hand through his hair. That hadn't been what he had hoped to hear. Clearly she wasn't okay, but what could he do?

"Is there anything in can do to help you feel better?"

He'd feel like a real jerk just to leave her this way, but the weather outside was terrible and plus it was early still so he wasn't sure what he could do.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:18 pm
She smiled a little at his question, then shook her head again. "You've done nothing but help, Flynn. Honestly, between Yuri and the kids, and I'm not sure how I would have even made it this far without you here," she told him, her voice somewhat hushed under the truth of it all. She wouldn't have held it together half as long had she been expected to care for all three of them, though, admittedly, maybe it was herself that needed the attention, she thought. A thought that only furthered her guilt.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff