Submit

Half Headless Horseman

Tipsy Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:30 pm
User Image
Nasr Harker

▰▰▰▰ ▰▰▰▰ ▰▰▰▰

L o v e xxxy o u r s e l f xxx w i t h o u t xxx r e s e r v a t i o n s

xxxxxxx a n d xxx l o v e xxxe a c h xxx o t h e r xxx w i t h o u t xxxr e s t r a i n t.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx U n l e s s xxx y o u ' r e xxx i n t o xxx l e a t h e r

Nasr raised a brow as the other guessed that Hawaii was not one of the destinations he had been to in life. He was correct, but if Hawaii didn't have coffee he would never go. What kind of hell on earth was that place? "No I haven't had the pleasure. Though I don't think I will if there is nothing to make coffee..." he stated, sipping the hot liquid still. What was this? Folgers?!

Golden orbs watched the blonde jump from the counter and approach him, a low amused chuckle leaving his lips as the other hovered over him. Was he trying to trap him in his seat? Not that he was trying to run at all. The boy didn't threaten him inthe slightest, certainly not to get up from where he was sitting. He raised a brow as the other demanded to try some. "By all means" he smirked, allowing him to steal a sip. He watched him curiously, wondering what his reaction would be to the coffee only to burst into a sudden lfit of laughter seeing him spit it out. "Oh that was charming....." he started sarcastically. " Not exactly what you expected I guess. Probably doesn't help that it's s**t coffee in general..." he finished though he took the cup and sipped it again. What was a coffee addict to do afterall? Hearing his comments about Americans he let out an amused snort. "If that was a jab towards me it was a failure seeing I am not American. Though last time I checked it did have its health benefits....One being it keeps people from killing each other in the morning~" he purred happily. Nasr didn't give a damn about any health benefits though.

The demon had expected to have his personal bubble back by now but was slightly surprised to see the space closing between the two of them, his lips twitching upwards at the question. He looked at the boys eyes, where his where white, the demons were black, and where the blondes was a rich brown, his was a bright gold. "No they are not contacts boy. They are my natural eyes." he blinked. He wasn't surprised by such a question though, he was aware his eyes were different from most.

"You're awfully close blondie. Is there something else you wanted besides to look into my eyes?" he teased though he knew such a statement was inappropriate for a teacher to say. But then again...he wasn't very appropriate ever....

Annahilate

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:39 pm
Ĵιнσ Єωσи Ƭακαвα

Ƭ Ħ Є ˩ Ɩ И Ǥ Ʋ Ɩ Ƨ Ƭ

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Walking into the teachers lounge Jiho looked around slightly as he made his way to put his lunch away and then as well get something to drink before he would go to his classroom. Biting his lip while he placed everything into the fridge while he wondered if there were going to be any students in his classroom as well yet if there were any students wanting to learn another language. Sighing he placed it inside and then closed the fridge heading to the vending machine to get a bottled water from it. He could see that there were other teachers here but as of right now he didn't want to anyone at least not till he was comfortable with people here and some wouldn't make fun of him for being an outcast from his kind.

Biala-Wrozka

Dapper Gaian

7,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Angel Girl Leah
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:09 am
User Image
User Image
This guy was... different. Nothing relatable to Daniel, that was for sure.
He didn't mind a student holding a dominant position over him. Keahi put his mouth on and stole a sip from his coffee. He even laughed when he spat it out.
I mean, who wouldn't be bothered at someone getting that close to their face? Getting on this guy's case was going to be harder than he thought, Keahi frowned sitting back.

For that reason, Keahi was out. No point in trying to bother the hard-to-be-bothered. So the stubborn boy pushed off from the adult's arm rests, and returned him to his solitude by walking out of the room.

[ Exit. ]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:56 pm
ʋɨʀɢɨʟ ʋɛʟƈʀɛֆ
Where? Teachers lounge...
With? ...I believe his name is Nasr...
Thoughts? '......'
Attire - [ X ]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. razz 71/1557502_538980502876551_747778524_n.jpg" />

The vampire was really getting irritated. He had walked around the campus at least five times without finding anything at all that interested him. Finally, Virgil stopped in front of a door tilting his head before turning the knob to the teachers lounge, pushing the door open, slowly looking right and left before stepping inside. The awkward little vampire closed the door behind him before letting out a slow sigh opening his blue eye to look around more. The place was a lot more quiet than the hallway, and for that he was grateful. And it smelled a bit better. But only a bit. What exactly was he doing again? Did he even have a plan for coming here..? He narrowed his visible eye, shoving his hands into his pockets before shuffling across the room.

A few teachers were in the lounge but it wasn't likely that Virgil would remember them as he hasn't really went to his classes yet. He probably spent most of his time earlier today hiding off in a dark hole away from people. And the sun. God he hated the sun. The damned thing hurt his eyes. '...Stupid ******** Sun...' He thought to himself with a slight huff.

Virgil blinked a few times as he noticed Nasr. Wasn't that the man he was supposed to be rooming with? Yeah. Yeah it was. He might as well pay him a visit. He walked over to the demonic male, stopping before him. "...Hey." He looked up to him with his head slightly tilted to the right, his dark blue eye examining the horned male.

IM FLAMABLE

Hidden Under The Mask

Timid Lunatic

Half Headless Horseman

Tipsy Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:41 pm
User Image
Nasr Harker

▰▰▰▰ ▰▰▰▰ ▰▰▰▰

xxxxxxx a n d xxx l o v e xxxe a c h xxx o t h e r xxx w i t h o u t xxxr e s t r a i n t.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx U n l e s s xxx y o u ' r e xxx i n t o xxx l e a t h e r

Nasr smirked seeing theblonde suddenly pusedoff hisarmrest. "Children are so strange.... If he was put off or tongue tied by that simple conversation, he was sure he wouldn't last a conversation with him. Certainly if he wasn't good with not being able to get under his skin, because that was a difficult thingto do in general. He waved goodbye with a dainty wave of the fingers, almost mockingly as he smirked before. And just like that he was by himself in a room populated with people.

Sipping at his crap coffee the demon people watched, black and gold orbs flickering to each person in turn. When the door was opened his lips curled into a small smirk. He recognized the male...How could he not? He had opened up his house to him, the least he could do was learn the faces of his roomates. Though once again....Since when did these students believe they had the right to be in the teachers lounge? Didn't they have one of their own?

The closer the vampire got the more he could sense the irritated aura off him. You didn't have to be a demon to feel that..."Hey there boy." he greeted, not moving a muscle in his seat. "Why so grouchy?....You could kill anyones mood with an aura like that" he smirked, raising a brow as he felt blue eyes on him.

Hidden Under The Mask

Annahilate

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:34 pm
ʋɨʀɢɨʟ ʋɛʟƈʀɛֆ
Thoughts? '......'
Attire - [ X ]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. razz 71/1557502_538980502876551_747778524_n.jpg" />

Virgil frowned at the sight of Nasr's smirks. Why the he'll was the demon smirking? That really didn't help the moody vampires mood at all. He kept his eyes locked with Nasr's black and gold ones for a good few moments before he broke the gaze. Virgil shut his eyes and folded his arms across his chest, opening back up his eyes of blue hue, giving the demon a piercing evil look. If looks could kill. A s**t ton of people would already be rotting on the floor. "Shut up." After saying that, the vampire plopped down into the seat next to his demonic roommate.

Was everyone in the school like this? Annoying? Loud? Everything else? Virgil was to tired to make an entire list. Even in his mind he was. Maybe this school had some...secret passage or room he could hide himself away in for the day. Just to stay out of classes. Yep. He wasn't going to any classes. They were pretty useless anyways. For him at least. He had lived for a long time. There wasn't a subject in this school that he didn't know. Well. Only a few. And that wouldn't exactly be a problem. What class did the demon teach again.

He crossed one leg over the other, setting his elbow against the armrest with his hand supporting his cheek. "You teach the Demonology class, right?" He asked glancing over to him, finally rousing himself from his deep thoughts.

IM FLAMABLE

Hidden Under The Mask

Timid Lunatic

Half Headless Horseman

Tipsy Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:43 pm
User Image
Nasr Harker

▰▰▰▰ ▰▰▰▰ ▰▰▰▰

Nasr's smirk never vanished though he blinked astheother held his eyes. What was this? A stare down? Because he'd have no part of such a game. He let out an amused snort as the students gave him such an evil look. "Oh no! A baby vampire is giving me death glares. What ever shall I do?" he said in mock fear, though his brow twitched in slight irritation when hewas told to shut up.

"Oooh so fiesty~ Why don't you go outside and play with the other children...or take a nap. You're one grumpy a** lil' vampire." he mummbled, watchinghim plop down next to him. He sipped the last of his coffee, frowning softly to see the liquid, thought it had been some of the worst tasting coffee ever, all gone....

"Yes I do boy-oh. What's it to ya? Are you in my class as well as my roommate?" he asked, black and gold orbs shifting to look at the vampire.

Hidden Under The Mask

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:18 pm
ʋɨʀɢɨʟ ʋɛʟƈʀɛֆ
Thoughts? '......'
Attire - [ X ]

Virgil whipped his head around to the demon as soon as he heard his smart a** remark, getting his teeth and bearing his fangs along with a hiss...it kinda just sounded like a pissed off cat. He narrowed his eyes, his black painted fingernails gripping onto the armrest in anger. He nearly leapt right back out of his seat and tackled the demon out of his chair. But fortunately he didn't. He released his grip an the arm rest, his facial features softening back to just the irritated expression. He merely just twitched and heaved out a large sigh.

"Bite me." Virgil rolled his eyes practically burying his face into his hand, his voice coming out slightly muffled against his pale palm. "I don't play. Playing is for children. And I am anything but a child."

He looked over to the demon with a huff, turning his body to face him, pulling his feet up Into the chair with him. He places his hands on top of his knees then set his chin atop his hands, peering over to the other man. "One. I have a name. Stop calling me boy. And two. It just so happens I am in your class as well."

IM FLAMABLE

Hidden Under The Mask

Timid Lunatic

Half Headless Horseman

Tipsy Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:27 pm
User Image
Nasr Harker

▰▰▰▰ ▰▰▰▰ ▰▰▰▰

Nasr grinned smugly as he was hissed at though his irritation had began to rise significantly. He body had tensed, bracing itself for possibly being attacked though he relxed seeing the vampire seemed less hostile.

Pink lips curled into a mischievous grin. "I would but I don't want to fuel whatever bite kink that you seem to be into in public. Maybe when we get back to our place." he purred. He let out an amused snort as the vampire tried to prove his age. "You could have fooled me. You stormed in her like a child in some fit so I assumed as much" he said, stretching in his chair. The stretch didn't end till he heard his back make a pleasent crack.

"Fine then. What's your name boy-oh?" he started though a moment later a mischievous grin curled to his lips. "Oh soif you do poorly in my class I can punish you personally." he tilted his head slightly, once again not caring about his inappropriate commentary

Hidden Under The Mask

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:47 pm
ʋɨʀɢɨʟ ʋɛʟƈʀɛֆ
Thoughts? '......'
Attire - [ X ]

Virgil blinked a few times, his eyes widening, the irritated facial expression melting away into a confused innocent one. Did the demon just hit on him? The small vampire just stared at the demon for a few moments as he ran the words over in his mind. He did hit on him. The innocent expression went quickly back to its originally irritatedness, this time a bit of pale pink dusting across his pale cheeks. He chose to act as if he hadn't heard the statement, quickly moving on to answer the second one. "I am not a child. NOT a child." He stated with a small growl, settling his head to his knees.

"It's Virgil. My name is Virgil. Yours?" Virgil muttered out, his eyes flashing back to the demon once another grin appeared on his face. Did...did he just hit on him again?! What the hell. Virgil narrowed his eyes, hiding half his face to his knees with Motherwell, now only his eyes and the top of his head visible to the other. 'I hate him.'

IM FLAMABLE

Hidden Under The Mask

Timid Lunatic

Half Headless Horseman

Tipsy Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:38 pm
User Image
Nasr Harker

▰▰▰▰ ▰▰▰▰ ▰▰▰▰

The small proud smile never vanished from Nasr's lips as he watched the vampires face closely. He seemed so surprised by his words. Such words and teasing were normal happenings for the demon though, and he loved how it could effect some people. "Fine~ Whatever helps you sleep at night.... Not like it really matters neh? A student is a student. I don't give damn if your 5 or 500" he snorted.

Blackandgold orbs held the vampires frame unblinking was introduced to. "Virgil....Like the poet? Doesn't seem very fitting of such an angsty little creature" he purred. "Nasr. " he stated firmly, smirking when he could no longer see the others entire face. "Did what I say get you flustered so easily or am I seeing things? You're going to be a joy to play with around th ehouse" he chuckled, a mischievous glint in his eyes

Hidden Under The Mask

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:22 am
ʋɨʀɢɨʟ ʋɛʟƈʀɛֆ
With? ...His name is Nasr...
Thoughts? '...I wanna kill him...'
Attire - [ X ]

Virgil shut his eyes, quietly fuming away. He saw now that this was the exact reason he stayed away from demons in the past, yet still, like a idiot, he decided to room with one. 'Become friends with a demon they said...All demons are different they ******** liars.' The Moody vampire grumbled lowly underneath his breath, muttering something about his age or what not. He wasn't really too happy. As usual.

Virgil stared blankly over that the demon, God why wasn't he blinking? Didn't that hurt? At all? Like- seriously. Blink. Virgil just stared, trying to get the man to blink before slowly stopping himself. What the hell...? Did he seriously just do that? The vampire mentally kicked himself for getting off topic, tuning back I. To hear the demons name as well as his statement afterwards. "You're seeing things obviously. I don't get flustered. And I am not your play thing, Nasr. Nor am I little."

IM FLAMABLE

Hidden Under The Mask

Timid Lunatic

Half Headless Horseman

Tipsy Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:22 pm
User Image
Nasr Harker

▰▰▰▰ ▰▰▰▰ ▰▰▰▰

Nasr grinned as he watched the vampire fume. It didn't seem to take much to get him going.....but then again he seemed pissed off before he even entered the room. Hereing him grumble but not able to make out any words he tilted his head slightly. "You're one unhappy ******** vampire....When was the last time you got laid? Probably forever with a gloom like yours, You'd probably be better pumping your stump neh?" he continued to tease, turning backwards in his seat, coffee cup in hand and reaching for the pot. Just barely getting it he poured himself another horrible cup, adding cream and sugar to taste before he plopped down in his seat.

Feeling the others eyes on him, he raised a brow, still unblinking....he didn't notice when he did this sorts of things, it just kind of happened. "You are the second person to stare at my eyes like that," he started, finally blinking. "I know they're beautiful and all, but it's not polite to stare~" he purred, before sipping his coffee.

Nasrraised a brow as he was spoken to. "Well you're in denial obviously, cause you look in denial to me" he retorted. At his next statement his lips curled upward. "We'll see~ I mean if not Im sure one of your fellow students would be happy to. I'll apologize in advance if my punishing disturbs your sleep at night though lil Virgil" he chuckled, stirring his coffee.

Hidden Under The Mask

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:07 pm
ʋɨʀɢɨʟ ʋɛʟƈʀɛֆ
With? ...His name is Nasr...
Thoughts? '...I wanna kill him...'
Attire - [ X ]

"......................." There was a long pause of silence after Nasr's spoke, the vampire finally hiding his entire face to his knees. Did he really just say that? After a few moments of collecting himself, really just getting the red blush from his face, he went back to staring at the demon, God those ******** eyes.

Virgil finally looked away from Nasr's eyes and to his face as a whole once he blinked, raising an eye row at his comment. "Beautiful? No. You weren't blinking. It was really ******** weird. Really ******** weird." He stated blankly.

"I am not in denial." He glowered at the demon, tapping his nails against his knees, his eyes glazing over with annoyance. He didn't care at all who the demon brought over to the house. Just so long as he was able to ******** sleep. He didn't care. Did he-- no he didn't.

IM FLAMABLE

Hidden Under The Mask

Timid Lunatic

Half Headless Horseman

Tipsy Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:05 pm
User Image
Nasr Harker

▰▰▰▰ ▰▰▰▰ ▰▰▰▰

Nasr laughed from deep within when he saw the vampire hide his face, lost for words. Was what he said inappopriate? Definitely? Would he say it again in a heartbeat? Absolutely. Tilting his head slightly he grinned proudly. "Did I hit it right on the bullseye?" he asked.

When he was finally looked at Nasr smirked. "They are too beautiful. Not that a child such as yourself would know what beauty is if it was shoved up your pale a**." he snorted. "But as for blinking...I didn't notice. I doubt it's that weird though." he shrugged. Leaning closer, resting his arms onthe armrest closest to Virgils.

"Ooooh so now you're in denial about being in denial?~ Cute. Whatever helps you sleep at night. Though maybe you should invest in some ear plugs. Some of you boys can get pretty damn vocal."he chuckled, basking in the vampires annoyance. He wouldn't have been surprised if the other punched him in th eface honestly, though all this taunting was totally worth it.

Hidden Under The Mask

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces