8,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:48 am
User Image

Louiequerii
The Martian Prince

"Organic carbon." Came the reply and soon he had a nice little chunk of what looked like black coal. He started to nibble on it little by little. "You have carbon as a metal or as an additive to metal compounds?" He had never heard of carbon being a metal in and of itself. This concept was strange to him. He crunched some more on his carbon snack and moved to stand by Yuki, still studying him. He wondered what the youth looked like under the clothing. What quality was the skin. It was rather tempting a thought to reach out and touch his face though, he didn't want to accidentally siphon any life. Maybe after the coal snack he'd have more energy, enough to actually touch a living being of this world.
"Why do you wear so many layers here? Do you find it cool in this place?"
XxIce_ReaperxX

{It's okay. ^_^ life happens, people get busy. Take your time I am patient.}  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:07 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Yuki made his mouth shape like an O "Ohh nevermind carbon is non-metallic," he laughed it out "Sorry I was thinking of something else." he should really pay attention to most of his classes instead of staring at the clock waiting for the lesson to end.

He notice Lou studying him while he snack on the carbon.
"Why I were many layers of clothing?" he repeated the question Lou asked, he placed his index finger on his chin. "Well I'm used to it actually, were I'm from it regularly snows almost every day. Plus I feel comfortable wearing it but on very hot days or summer I don't wear many layers. Just a hoodie and some pants, simply as that." he looked at Lou's hair, he really wanted to feel the young man's hair, every time he looked at it he thinks of snow from time to time. He smiled warmly. "At the moment I warm really, though this thing is getting annoying." he finished off.
He removed his scarf.

"Give a man a snowboard; you have distracted him for a day,
Teach a man to snowboard; you will never get him to work again."

OOC:
Jez Robin

XxIce_ReaperxX

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Jez Robin

Dapper Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:46 pm
User Image

Louiequerii
The Martian Prince

Louiequerii laughed gently, "The feeling is mutual." He meant about feeling the hair of the other, or skin. Hair would be fine, right? It was after all mostly dead cells.
Louiequerii spun to face the man. Really he was looking at Yuki's neck with curiosity, and admiration. "You have a very lovely neck. Well sculpted." He said with a bit of awe in his voice. What it was, Louiequerii had a fascination with the neck and head of various species. He finished off his carbon and felt much more energized than with the nitrogen alone. "My I?" He held his hands up asking permission to feel the other's neck. "You can play with my hair as you please. I don't think I will siphon any life from you."
XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:07 am
Yuki send him a warm smile "Sure but don't think about strangling me." he added. He leaned in a little bit closer to Louiequerii to let him feel his neck. While he was doing so he stretched one arm out towards Lou's hair. He guided his hand through the young man's hair. 'It's so soft.' he thought.

OOC:
Jez Robin

XxIce_ReaperxX

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Jez Robin

Dapper Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:29 pm
User Image

Louiequerii
The Martian Prince

He giggled slightly at the feel of someone touching his hair. It felt nice, his own mother used to brush his hair out when it was long. It was a nostalgic feel that sent shivers down his spine and prickled his skin. He enjoyed it quite a bit.
He gently laid his hands on the base of Yuki's neck and lightly ran his fingers along the scalenes muscles and up to the jaw line. His expression was peaceful and soft. "You have a strong neck." His voice came out a bit breathy. More so than he was planning.

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:38 am
Yuki smiled warmly at the comment Lou gave him, "Thank you and your hair is really soft it sort of reminds me of snow from the color." he commented back. It was kind of unusual for him for someone to ask him if they can feel his neck. Yuki would think they wanted to strangle him for unknown reasons but when it came from Lou, he sounded fascinated because his from another planet. His hand continued to guide through the young man's hair, he gently brushed his hair back revealing the forehead then looked into his crimson red eyes.

OOC:
Jez Robin

XxIce_ReaperxX

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Jez Robin

Dapper Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:50 pm
User Image

Louiequerii
The Martian Prince

"I would like to see some snow in person." Louiequerri said. He removed his hands and smiled as he looked at Yuki. He wondered if it was normal for humans to touch each other so. "Is this normal among humans? To touch and feel each other? Is it one of your customs? Can you show me your customs? I want to know all about you!" His voice gained more excitement with each question. He was excited to be here.

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:30 pm
"Well your getting excited." Yuki chuckled "Hmm then you have to wait until winter arrives. It's normal for human to touch each other it's out from love, pain or happiness, yes it's one of our customs, show you?" he spotted there and 'How am I going to show him.' he thought, "Well we're friends I guess, we can hug each other." he messed up Lou's hair making it become how it was before, he took a step back and opened his arms wide open. He smiled at him"If that's okay with you?" he added 'Oh wait wouldn't he suck my life source, since he didn't let me touch his forehead back then.' he shrugged at the thought

OOC:
Jez Robin

XxIce_ReaperxX

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Jez Robin

Dapper Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:43 pm
User Image

Louiequerii
The Martian Prince

Louiequerii listened to the answers. He nodded his understanding and placed a hand under his chin. So, touching was normal, and out in the open too. Back home touching was a bit more sacred. It was usually done in private settings or among people who were well familiarized with one another. At least, touching on a large scale like what this 'hug' thing seemed to be. Even smaller scale wasn't done often which was the reason for Louiequerii using light touch.
"I have sustainable energy for now. Carbon snacks and the nitrogen gas will keep me well for a while. I won't siphon from you." he said to reassure Yuki. His brows furrowed as he studied the other. He mimicked the outstretched arms and quizzically looked at Yuki. "Am I doing this correct?" He asked as he was completely unsure of himself.

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:49 pm
Yuki chuckled as he saw Lou mimicking "Well you got it right, you do that if you want to hug someone waiting to come and embrace you back, so come to me." he said as he tilted his head to the side with a smile.

OOC:
Jez Robin

XxIce_ReaperxX

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Jez Robin

Dapper Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:01 am
User Image

Louiequerii
The Martian Prince

The martian tiled his head also, but not in mimickery, this was more in confusion. He did as was asked, keeping his arms open though and now stood mere inches from Yuki. His mouth twisted to one side and then the other as he was thinking. Something was a miss, it had to be. This was a rather silly scene. "I apologize, something is wrong I am sure. Please forgive my ignorance." it was evident in his voice that he was getting a bit flustered with this inability to perform a basic human task. He was mentally chiding himself for not studying more on human habits and the like. His eyes even flashed with being upset with himself, and utterly lost in confusion. He looked at Yuki, an almost pleading look. He felt a fool for standing there, unable to carry through with this 'hug' thing.

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:10 am
Yuki was silent as he wrapped his arms around Lou, embracing him with his warmth. He smiled at the back of Lou then whispered in his ear "Then you wrapped your arms around the person." he finished off. "Sorry I didn't give you the full instruction in the first place." he apologized, he intended not to do that to see if Lou can figure it out on his own.

OOC:
Jez Robin

XxIce_ReaperxX

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Jez Robin

Dapper Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:20 am
User Image

Louiequerii
The Martian Prince

As Yuki wrapped his arms around him, Louiequerii's body went ridged. So...close was all that went through his head. It took a moment, and after Yuki had spoken into his ear, Louiequerii slowly followed suit, wrapping his arms around Yuki.
This was a normal thing? How interesting. On Mars, something like this was only done by lovers. It was..intense and the most sensual experience the prince had ever had. He pulled away quickly as the embrace had drained te energy he had from the carbon and he felt a little bit being drawn form Yuki. He didn't want to hurt a new human friend. Not one that had shared something so intimate with him, even if it was common among the humans.
"I-I apologize. That was..." he looked away as he felt his face actually heating. "Exteremly stimulating. I liked it. Thank you for sharing it with me." His words were quick, and he turned up his nitrogen just a little.

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:35 am
Yuki notice Lou's face heating up from embarrassment 'I guess his not used to this sort of thing yet.' he smiled to himself on how he showed his new friend one of their customs and got an emotion out of it, some people will feel embarrassed from a hug that depends on the person their hugging and their feelings towards them. He dig his hands into his pockets whilst he watched Lou turned up the gas. "How do your kind interact with one another?" he asked.

OOC:
Jez Robin

XxIce_ReaperxX

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Jez Robin

Dapper Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:28 pm
User Image

Louiequerii
The Martian Prince

Louiequerii took in a deep inhale of his gas and slowly breathed it out. He considered te question that Yuki had posed. There were many answers to that. There was the way one acted around: family, around romantic interests, around friends, around the military, around members of royalty, around strangers, and around the medical corp. So many ways. He'd best start out with just the basics.
"Depending on your position in society, the general interaction is through mental connections. Physical interaction is usually done through combatants such as the military, or healing if you are medical corp, or if you are intimate lovers. I was only physically touched by my mother when she would brush my hair when I was very small. It's not something we are used to." He said as a blush stayed on his face and his gaze averted downward. "It's nice though, being touched." he added in a quieter voice.

XxIce_ReaperxX
Gaia decided to not let me know that you posted. I am sorry for any wait! ><  
Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas