Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[ORP] All Aboard the SS Party! [Open!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tymiko

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:52 am
((Uh, yeah...messed up...ignore this, please. ^_^; ))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:35 am
[I'm skipping over Ty's post for now until I can talk to Kit <3 IC post following shortly!]  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:01 am
Dith looked at the cane. Dith looked at Yuri. Dith gave a thoroughly undignified guffaw and took it. "And a pretty ribbon for my hair too, so thoughtful!" he grinned. "Is it long enough for me?" Even if not it was, in Dith's opinion, a fantastic gag gift. "Anyway, welcome aboard kid," he smirked back at Yuri, "now did you bring pyjamas for when it gets past your bedtime?"

Ah, and here was his promised drink! "Thank you!" Dith shuffled things in his hands to free up one for the glass. "Everyone this is Alexa. Alexa this is Rosie, Sera, Luke, Andre and... Vincent? And Yuri and Dove. Phew. Hopefully you will have time to get to know everyone a bit over the course of the party." Himself included! "And yes," Dith nodded to Vincent, "Forty Six, for my sins, but not until tomorrow, and Andre I am sure I will! Please, do feel free to go on up if you want to and... uh... good question... basket... where to-"

"I can take care of that!" The tall old man who had been sauntering around the deck now sauntered down the gangplank, looking sharp in a charcoal suit with a deep indigo vest. "Konstantin, hello everyone- hello Rosie! Don't mind me tonight, I'm just here to make sure everyone has a good time. And hold presents."

Dith grinned and made an airy gesture towards the wiry older man and though the white-haired man was of a lighter build and less solid of features the family resemblance was clear. "My father, who is being very magnanimous today."

"I'm always magnanimous, except on a Tuesday."

Dith looked thoughtful and counted on his fingers before declaring; "It is a Tuesday Papa. Tuesday thirty-first, I'm sure of it."

"Well yes," Konstantin grinned and picked up the basket and relieving Dith of his other presents, "but it's your party and so I'm being nice anyway. If there's anything anyone wants please just give me a shout, I am mainly at your disposal. Shall I take that too Rosie? Dima can wait to open it on his birthday like a good boy."

"Oh no, I have to be civilized? I want to know what it is!" Dith exclaimed in mock dismay. "I think that would be easiest if you don't midn Rosie and if you have enough hands Papa?- Ah, of course." A shiny Gardevoir was drifting down the plank towards them, and a gentle flick of his mind relieved Konstantin of the basket and cane he had taken, leaving him free to take the sphere-shaped thing from Rosie....

Rosie was probably right. "Maybe we should go on up?" he suggested to the small assembled crowd. "There are enough of us now to be visible on deck and maybe Papa can hang around and greet people? Seen as he is promising to be so nice today!"

It was at that point that a loud 'HEY!' caught his attention, and he turned to face Ray as she approached. Ever the mature man in his mid-forties he stuck out his tongue at her. "Too bad! I am going to keep on being old and tall whether you are liking it or not. You will just have to tolerate having a much cooler outfit than me especially the shoes, I never could walk in heels."

Dove's comment drew a warm smile from the big man and a nod of thanks. "I am terrible with fashion you know, but Rosie and Sera took me shopping once for... what was it for? There was something formal going on, they organized the tailor and I just stood still for it. Ah, and Papa can take that? Thank you! I assume I have to wait until tomorrow to open everything."

Spotting somebody else walking over that he was pretty sure he recognised Dith waved and grinned at Akira, though he couldn't for the life of him remember her name. Hopefully somebody here knew her better and would supply it.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:04 pm
Rosie dipped into a light curtsey at Andre's complement, "Thank you so much~ I'm so used to seeing you in Grand Ile attire, but you wear Kodo formal really well!"
perking back up, Rosie smiled and looked over to Luke and Sera as Andre spoke to them.
To her they were certainly a joy, though it might become very clear that they were both very different from herself.
"I don't know if you remember, I introduced you to Andre the day we went after the Rockets, and I don't think you've met his man Vincent," Rosie said, lifting her head up and looking around to point out the scarred blond man "He's a lot of person, I like him." She explained.

Andre had moved to greet Dove, who had also joined them with Yuri. Rosie smiled as they approached. "Hi Dove, Hello Yuri." She greeted in return,
andre had moved on to greet Dove, right as a familiar old man walked down to join them all.
A brighter smile met the greeting that she got "Hello Mr. Vladamirin"
With a think she handed the gift for Dith ot him when he offered to take it, unable to keep from an good amusement at the exchange the father and son shared.
"You put so much into this, We're not even on the boat and we're already having a good time." She said to Dith's father, taking their older friends lead and starting up onto the boat.

Vahy'n flicked her tail up, and started up the Gangplank in front of Rosie.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:11 pm
Ray let out a boisterous Laugh, stepping over DS's midsection and pausing by the Dith as her pokemon leaned against her shoulder
"How and I supposed to argue against you when you complement me like that, don't you know that's not how rivalries work?" The women teased

Mossy eyes shifted toward the others in the group, her almost unsettling wide grin ever present. "eh I'm sure you can manage heels like this." She said, thudding the toe of her boot against the gangplank "You should see the things Sera could do in proper heels, that's why you wanna envy."
Ray reached an elbow out to nudge the brunette.
"Look at all of you, you're all as cute as buttons."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:28 pm
She blinked in mild confusion when this man was suddenly addressing Rosie as well as her and Luke, calling them 'joys' or some strange thing. Weird. The girl made a small noise that could possibly be a quiet "hi" or it could just as easily have been merely a noise of greeting. She obviously didn't care if her greeting was vague, as she didn't bother to clarify it.

Anastasia peered up at her trainer with a questioning look, and the girl returned it with a similarly curious look of her own, before it hit her - her mother had asked her to bring Jasmine along. Both trainer and Umbreon made a face as Sera pulled another ball from her coat and released the spotted Vaporeon, clad in her usual jewelry as well as a thick, black faux fur stole draped around her neck and shoulders to help keep her warm. The water type shook herself a little after she found herself on the dock, and she glanced down at the wooden boards with a displeased sneer. Oh well. She had been informed they would be attending a fancy party on a yacht, and so she could subject herself to this awful dock for a short time.

Ignoring Jasmine for the time being, Seraphine could only raise a brow at Dove as waved and greeted her -- no, scratch that; greeted her, Rosie and Luke all at once instead of separately. Hm, that was at least something compared to her ignoring or avoiding them at all costs like she'd always done before. Or, at least, for as long as Sera cared to really remember. Remembering beyond that would be inconvenient. The brunette's only response was an expression that looked as if she'd seen and smelled something particularly unpleasant, and ignoring the other girl she stepped up to offer Dith (and by extension whoever was taking his presents) a white gift bag with thin wisps of gold tissue paper sticking out of the top, its looped handles loosely tied together with a gold ribbon. "Happy birthday Dith," she said, holding the bag up with one gloved hand while her other arm remained at her side, her missing hand hidden beneath her sleeve. She was about to add something when Ray nudged her side, and the brunette frowned with a glance down to her own heeled boots. "These aren't that high," she retorted, while Jasmine tipped her nose up and followed Vahy'n and Rosie up the gangplank, her tail held up just enough so as to not drag it across the ground as she walked. Anastasia made a face at the Vaporeon's back and remained near her trainer.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:00 pm
Arching her notched eyebrow at Sera when she returned about the height of her heels the tall women leaned back a little to peer down at her current shoes, letting out a click with her tongue and straightening back up.
"Well those aren't, I'm talking about what you usually wear."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:02 pm
"I aim to please!" was Konstantin's last interjection before drifting a little along the dock to catch any more new arrivals, leaving his psychic type companion behind to look after presents.

"Uh... okay maybe boots like that," Dith agreed, "maybe, on the flat. Not proper heels though," he nodded and shot a self-deprecating grin to Sera, "it must be an art! I tried once for a play, fell off my shoes, off the stage and concussed myself on the piano in the first semi-costumed rehearsal. I did make it to the performance in the end but I wore flats, the shoes had only been two inches or so but apparently too much for me. I'm mainly amazed though that they had heels big enough for me! The things you find a prop cupboard, I suppose."

As Sera approached him wit the little white bag his grin softened to a warm smile. "Thank you," he said, accepting it carefully, "it is shaping up to be a good one already with all of you here."  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:18 pm
Dove laughed, relaxing as Dith displayed a good natured acceptance of Yuri's gift, then turned to offer her own to the man's father as he reached for it. Rosie and Sera had chosen his outfit, then? She smiled, though shopping with Sera, she was sure, would be nothing short of a tragedy, even if the girl did seem to have okay tastes. Perhaps it would just be terrible for her. "In any case, you look great," she laughed, shaking her head a little. "Happy Birthday."

When Rosie greeted them in return, she smiled a little brighter, though Ray's voice again caught her attention. What Sera could do in heels...A grin crossed her face. If they were impressed by that, it would do them well to see what she could do in proper heels, and she came close to muttering as such until, fortunately-- as she had seen Sera's immediate look of distaste at her greeting-- her train of thought was broken as she was approached by the somewhat familiar man.

Putting on a formal smile with ease, she extended her own gloved hand toward his as he held his out to shake it. "Dove, and really, the pleasure is all mine," she said warmly. "You were part of the mission team that went after Team Rocket, right?" The connection was simple enough, and she desperately hoped he would forgive her absence of manners on the ride there.

The group then seemed to be moving toward the deck, and eager to follow, the woman motioned subtly. Looking over for Yuri before giving her attention to Andre once more. "Shall we?" She would catch up with the others her age in a bit.

Lovey, while she had elected to stay closer to Repede for warmth--and the general good company, even disgruntled as he appeared to be-- now looked around the boat, offering a happy call of greeting to Vahy'n and the unfamiliar Umbreon, though when her eyes caught sight of Jasmine, she stilled, unsure of what to think. Surely Vahy'n wasn't friends with such a cruel and vain pokemon.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:42 pm
"Well well, isn't the birthday boy looking handsome?"

Kirk declared this from the bottom of the gangplank, all purring tones in a white three piece suit slim cut in the Italian style, the sharp shape accentuating toned his shoulders neatly. The shirt underneath was dark ruby red, a high collar with elegant golden buttons doing away with the need for a tie.

Giving a smirky smile the red-haired, red-eyed man moved casually up the gangplank to join with the little group of strangers, plus Lex and Dima. "I see my guest has already made it," he nodded to 'her', "perhaps you'd be able to tell me who all these lovely people are?" A faintly flirtatious gaze swept the assembled party, taking in each individual and quietly assessing their potential. Humm... strange, he had the feeling that he had met two of the girls with brown hair before- ah! Yes, one of them he had - that incident with the Zubat nearly flying into him - but the one with the diamond earrings.... Humm, well the cause of her familiarity would come to him later if it was important no doubt.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 3:44 pm
The fins along the Vaporeon's head splayed a little more as a voice carried a greeting to them, once on deck the elder of the eons paused and turned to see who it had been, upon seeing Lovey a kind smile crossed her features and she bowed her head lightly in a returned greeting.

Rosie moved past her Vaporeon, pausing and turning to look over at Dith "Are pokemon allowed out on this boat?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 3:46 pm
"Da!" Dith nodded to Rosie. "So long as they aren't bigger than 'people sized', ish, and they are well behaved is no problem! There is food for them if they get hungry too."  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 3:48 pm
"Oh ow." Ray gave a slight wince but it was with a slight chuckle that she listened to Dith's story "You stick with flats then, we don't nee the birthday boy falling off the side of the boat now do we." Ray burst, patting his shoulder roughly "Though if that happened, I would then be reining champion huh?"
A wink and Ray too moved up the Gangplank and arm scooping around Double Stripe as she went.

Others were arriving still, slowly gathering onto the deck, Ray was surprised at least that she knew most of these faces, though with a few acceptations. the first being one of the women, whom Dith had introduced as Alexa, and the second being a man in sharp clothing and red hair.

"Yeah I guess we do dress up pretty nice huh?" She said from the deck, leaning over the side slightly to address the man "don't let that fool you." another smirk and a wink to the man before she was straightening back up.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:14 pm
That was fare enough, she couldn't expect it would be very nice to have large pokemon tromping around. She was just glad it was a pokemon friendly environment anyway.
Much of her party was released. Rosie bending down a little to talk to the small group gathered in front of her.
She knew she didn't have to worry about her pokemon, they grew up around humans, they knew how to behave in public just like any other human adult did, at times even better it seemed.

"Be sure to wish Dith a happy birthday" she said It would be nice to bring in the new year with as many of her pokemon as she could too.

Pop chose to remain mostly by herself, curiously making her way over to one of the boat's sides and pulling herself up to look over. While Kiss, and the newest member, a handsome Sylveon named Celtic walked over to join the group of Vahy'n and Anastasia.

He commented, ears slicked back as he looked around the boat, bright blue eyes settling once on the largest human in the bunch  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:18 pm
"Ah Rosie, you are too kind. I'm glad that you think so, it certainly is strange to be out of my normal attire." He reached beneath his over coat to adjust his suit jacket. At first, he had protested wearing anything other than his Grande Ile best...but he couldn't very well show up dressed to the nines when his date was in more casual dress. While most people wouldn't really care, he just couldn't stand the thought of looking so...unkempt.

Taking up Dove's hand in both of his own, Andre brought it to his lips to kiss the back before shaking it once. "Dove...such a lovely name." He said with a smile as he released her hand and offered her his arm so they could head up onto the deck. "Yes, I was as a matter of fact." He answered as he started up towards the deck. He vaguely wondered where Vincent had gotten off to, likely straight towards the bar. The blonde had mentioned something about getting him a drink and he was rather looking forward to that...he hoped Vincent would turn back up soon. "It had been so chaotic; I'm glad to have this time to properly get to know you."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff