Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Classrooms
Weapons Class ~ Enter The Dojo Zone Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:11 am
OOC: sorry it lagged please allow everyone a turn and allow me time. i have spotty net from weather despite router next to me sweatdrop so sorry

JoeKoudo

ArikLynn

butterfingercrunch

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Annahilate

NPC DOJO CLASS "RESIDENT"
User Image
LIVING SHRINE DOLL ~ AKIKI

Akiki let out an adorable harumph huff sound then giggle. Blinking as she watched the other boy run off. Oh she saw him! She sensed him! Oshia would deal with that one! Then two more came in. She tilted her head but then looked at the Gypsy. Something told her Master be along soon too! Meant she would have to go away soon. She looked at him. "Welllllll.......okay. I will forgive you this time. BUT ONLY this time" She said as she ended the last bit with chiming giggles. Again illusion of mouth movements by impressions but really it was all in the tone.

She laughed harder and her arms moved. "In the Weapons Classroom??? Hehehehehe no no silly boy. If you living with the Master you will be living at the Water Garden Shrine Dojo. At Masters HOUSE slash TEMPLE. Not in Master's weapon class. Real people are so silly." She laughed more but not mockingly or meanly...just was. "So you will have to follow Master when he is done with class. Should be here soon"

She touched a porcelian hand to her delicately created teeny porcelian nose. "Very soon." She looked. "oooo! Seems you got another person near you. Is he smart too or stupid." She moved around a bit then froze. Joking with the guy. Seeing his intelligence. She wanted to play with them before she had to leave. The grumpy swordsman was near the other student.

Where: Dojo Class
With: gypsy, actor, & near mystery boy

User Image
TENSHI ~ SWORDSMAN IDOL

Tenshi looked at the male. His sword slammed down on the mat in front of him. "Have you no respect? The master has carpets for you to sit on and you sit on his mats? You are shameless child." Came the monotone voice of the swordsman idol. He looked at him. "Get on the carpet." He commanded. Having the strange aura of a swordsman who was more than just a doll.

The doll then shouted. "CEASE AND DESIST THIS OR MASTER TAKA'SHI WILL DEAL WITH YOU BOTH WHEN HERE!!"

Where: Bladed Weapons Area
With: bad little fleshie  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:13 am
butterfingercrunch

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Dikran Makre

The Seemingly-Innocent

He couldn't help but smile, his first contact, that he ever began the conversation with at least, hadn't completely failed, "Are you familiar with the Russians? Yah know the big mountain men next to China, drink vodka and such, its a melee technique from when they were the soviet union.", he grabs Sho by the wrist, and gently pushes him back, swiftly placing his foot behind the mans leg, but catching him before he fell, and pulled him back up, "If I went through with that technique, I would have landed my knee on your gut, and punched your face. That is my favorite takedown.", he sighs as he was interrupted by Teshi, and glared at him, "Respect it taught to those he need to learn it. I suggest you learn it.", he turned completely to Teshi, "Dabo enim vos in die armis.", he so casually told the Artificial human, as he did not know he was inhuman yet, "Now. Since I don't want to have to injure this kind gentleman here, 'Stranger' would you like to fight? You seem to have enough guts in you to do it.", he grinned as he cracked his knuckles, and assumed wrestling position. "My name is Dikran Makre by the way, I seemed to have forgotten my pleasantries when this man interrupted me."  

Dikran The Communist

Generous Tycoon

7,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

ArikLynn

Beloved Explorer

7,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:21 am
TimeKeys

User Image

Stelian Tigani
With: Shrine Dolls, an actor, and a troublemaker.

Stelian sighed as his fingers twitched, itching to pull out his cards and fiddle as well as light up another cig. He settled instead for humming a random song quietly to himself as he waited paitently, though having one eye on the troublemaker who walked in and challenged the cute white haired kid, kinda curious as to what was going to happen with the angry shrine doll

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:22 am
TimeKeys

ArikLynn

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

JoeKoudo

Annahilate

User Image
          Sho ━━ Ito
          T H E xxxxA C T O R
          age ━━ Seventeen
          grade ━━ Junior
          personality ━━ Proud, easily lovable, loyal

"I know." Sho replies. "Russia has a great- !!" He's cut off as he falls suddenly, only to be caught by the same person who had pushed him. He gets into a fighting stance, mimicking some martial artist he had once seen, then gets up and nods, looking surprised. "Oh. Um..." He fidgets. "I wouldn't know." He notes that the boy was challenging the strange man who was carrying a sword and wonders if he should do something about it. He fidgets. He wasn't good at this sort of thing, and hadn't had enough experience in enough roles to know what to do. He could always act the part of a weak female but... he didn't want to. He looks up suddenly when the boy- Dikran Makre? introduces himself. "My name is Sho Ito, and it's...fine...? Um, please don't hurt each other."

[ooc: Was Tenshi talking to Sho? But Sho was following directions!! gonk what did Sho do wrong?!?!

edit x2: You changed post so i changed mine]

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:37 am
TimeKeys

ArikLynn

butterfingercrunch

JoeKoudo

Annahilate

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

User Image

Gently Ritsuka ended up feeling something but it was Mimoshi as he ran his hand up gently to see how tall the person was. Stopping at the head he blinked softly as he felt the other was smaller then usual as he moved to pick it up and see what he was touching but stopped. Hearing fighting he pulled his ears back more against his head into his hair as he pushed himself further into the corner scared even more. Normally he knew fighting meant that sooner or later someone was going to find him and hurt him again and he didn't want that at all. Shacking he covered his ears but that only forced his wings to come out but they fell to the floor quickly, as they stayed there. But it was clear by the extent of the damage and as well unequal amounts of broken bones and holes in his wings that they were never healed right or even set properly to heal. Shivering he took small breaths as he held his ears as his whole body and even his wings shock while he still heard the fighting and it only made him more scared and worried as to how badly the beating and punishment was.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:59 am
butterfingercrunch

JoeKoudo

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

ArikLynn

Annahilate

OniKikioAi

User Image
Xavier ━━ Taka'shi
T H E xxxxSIREN DEMIGOD NINJA
age ━━ Twenty ~ By Appearance
subject ━━ Weapons Class (all forms of weapons/combat)

With: everyone in the classroom minus guy with Oshia
Where: ???
Doing: Drop off Agraj as shadow clone before real entrance
Feeling: Aggrivation...from the real
Thinking: Nothing but is "xavier"
OOC: shadow clone

Sensei Taka'shi's shadow clone was real looking. Impossible to tell apart. The front door opened and by his collar Agraj was dragged across the floor by the clone of the sensei. After getting him all the way into the classroom. Noting chaos and a troublemaker in the other room he threw Agraj to an open space. Watching as Akiki ran off. The clone looked at Agraj.

"Rúguǒ nǐ bùzài zhèlǐ Agraj dāng wǒ huí dào nǐ de chéngfá jiāng bùjǐn jǐn shì lǎoshī guō guō. Zhè jiāng shì fùqīn duì er zi bù tīnghuà. Bùyào wǔrǔ wǒ zài wǒ zìjǐ de jiàoxué lǐngyù." He said in traditional chinese and Agraj would understand it. (translation: If you are not here Agraj when I return your punishment will be more than just sensei to grasshopper. It will be father to disobedient son. Do not dishonor me in my own teaching domain.

The shadow clone then vanished for now. Noting Ritsuka would need him.

User Image
SENSEI'S MURDERED SON SOULBOUND SHRINE DOLL ~ MIMOSHI

Mimoshi moved closer. Hugging him. "It is not your fault. There is students out there who are not behaving. It is fights amongst students. You are safe. Papa who teaches this class will not let anyone hurty ou. You aren't going to be punished. He can teach you to do things many can't. Shhh...its okay." He sang to him.

User Image
TENSHI ~ SWORDSMAN IDOL

Tenshi looked at him. "You will respect Master Tenshi's domain or you can leave." He said tensely. "You are an undisciplined child and hold no right to comment about where respect is due when you have earned none yourself." He responded. He put his sword away and took up a fighting style similar to that. "Ես կսովորեցնեն ձեզ չհարգել Վարպետ Taka'shi ուսումնամարզական տիրույթների համար." He responded.

OOC: Tenshi is uh...how do you say...stickler for the rules. You were a participant and thus just as much as fault in his eyes. XD I know you didn't lol

alright. once the other two players and you all have posted again i will ahve the REAL sensei enter.  

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

ArikLynn

Beloved Explorer

7,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:07 am
User Image

Stelian watched the chaos around him and blinked, trying to keep from laughing, the whole thing was just comical really. "What in the blue hells have you gotten yourself into this time Lian?" His shoulders shaking with his silent laughter.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:08 am
TimeKeys

Dikran Makre

The Seemingly-Innocent

"Դուք, որպես ԱԱԾ ձեր լեզուն: Արեւելքի, դուք ոչ մի ավանդույթ, ոչ թե հոգին, եւ կվճարի մեծապես դրա համար! Խոսելով ինձ այս փոթորկալի լեզուն! Ես վերջ ձեր կյանքը!", his eyes flared with anger, not one was allowed to speak to him in his native tongue but his family, as he ran and slid past the man, and quickly used the floor to lunge upwards into his spine, and grabbed onto his shirt, "No one may speak that language to me!", and as he fell back to the ground, he dragged Tenshi with him, "NO ONE!"

[OOC: You have hurt Dikran. Emotionally. crying ]  

Dikran The Communist

Generous Tycoon

7,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:10 am
TimeKeys

ArikLynn

butterfingercrunch

JoeKoudo

Annahilate

OniKikioAi

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

User Image

Flinching when he felt someone hug him he bite his bottom lip softly to hold back any whimpers but a few came out of his lips. Hearing the voice again he nodded weakly as he shut his eyes gently trying to relax but it was harder then he though as he shock slightly but he let Mimoshi hug him.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:22 am
TimeKeys

ArikLynn

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

JoeKoudo

OniKikioAi

Annahilate

User Image
          Sho ━━ Ito
          T H E xxxxA C T O R
          age ━━ Seventeen
          grade ━━ Junior

Sho's eyes widen as he sees Dikran rush at the man. "Um... uh..." He searches his memory for someone to emulate. What could he act, to stop something like this? He wracks his brain but can think of nothing because of his rising panic. "please don't hurt yourself." He finally squeaks quietly- too quietly to be heard.

[ooc: am editing my tags sorry for inconveniences!]  

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

OniKikioAi

Dangerous Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:42 am
TimeKeys

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

JoeKoudo

ArikLynn

Annahilate

butterfingercrunch

User Image
Agraj Guptari-Taka'shi

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖

Agraj lay they on the ground for a moment he didnt indent to miss the old man's class he just got caught up talking to Jayo. But he came regardless to drag him here. So the red head just laid there staring at the ceiling listening to the chaos going on around him. Maybe I can nap here? he thought to himself, Agraj closed his eyes, sighed deeply and attempted to sleep. But with all that was going on around him Nope he thought to himself sitting up. He was able to spy Tenshi getting dragged to the ground by a student.
"What kind of class did the old man get this year?" he mumbled under his breath. He then stood and brushed himself off a little and took off his shoes and walked over the Tenshi "Care to explain what happened?"

❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:24 am
butterfingercrunch

JoeKoudo

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

ArikLynn

Annahilate

OniKikioAi

User Image
SENSEI'S MURDERED SON SOULBOUND SHRINE DOLL ~ MIMOSHI

Mimoshi petted and hugged the neko boy gently. His body he was soulbound to was lovingly made by his father in his original bodies form. He loved his father and knew he wouldn’t let this poor kid stay like this. He sang to him and soothingly spoke to him. Nuzzling his face against him. “It will be alirght. You just stay in this secret area with me until Papa can come speak to you alone. Okay? You are safe here and nobody will hurt you here. You aren’t in trouble so there is nothing to worry about.”

User Image
TENSHI ~ SWORDSMAN IDOL

Tenshi managed to do a one two punch into the male’s stomach when he was grabbed attacked and landed on his back. Landing a fist on the shirt. Glaring at him. “Respect is not something given freely! It is earned.” He said sharply. Just then Agraj entered. “A very mixed group and new students. Young Master Mimoshi is safely away with one and stated to not worry of that one. This young man was starting fights in Master’s classroom without prior sensei approval.” He said with extreme respect despite not being a real person. He glared at Dirkan then froze. “Master Taka’shi!” He said. He went to answer when Xavier told him to zip it.

User Image
Xavier ━━ Taka'shi
T H E xxxxSIREN DEMIGOD NINJA
age ━━ Twenty ~ By Appearance
subject ━━ Weapons Class (all forms of weapons/combat)

Smoke filled the room and then with a flash it cleared and a fully dressed with a shirt and his jacket along with the ninja hood including the head cover. Onnly his eyes able to be seen as in a flash the smoke cleared. The sensei stood there looking HIGHLY displeased. “ENOUGH!” He said. Walking to Dikran and Tenshi. Separating them. “What is the meaning of such dishonorable and undisciplined actions in my classroom?” He asked in a nonsense tone. Holding a vise grip on both Tenshi and Dikran’s shirts.

“Eldest Son go get the student out of the weapons room. Tenshi not a word.” He looked at the other students. “I apologize for the disruptions. Would the remainder of the grasshoppers in my class take a seat. I will be with you in a moment.”

He looked dead at Dikran. Speaking in Latin. Most likely only himself, Dirkan and maybe his adopted son would understand. That did not mean Agraj would get favoritism. If anything he would be much stricter with him. Speaking only to Dikran with respect and sincerity. Giving him the exact same respect he’d give any young disciple of the way of bushido or a monk warrior in training from days of old. His eyes stern and leaderly yet filled with old world respect.

“Tranquillum redde te medium, et puer. Dic mihi, quid feci tibi contumeliam. Secundum quod factum est in sermonibus vestris, et in hoc ipsum a viis traditional pugna? Ut vero id qui fecit? Aut quid petis custodire defendere iniuriam uester aut ius, quod contemnitur? In genere est causa quia post verbum tuum. Habes meum ut personalis satellitum Bushido Bellator Caesaris ... multis ante saeculis saeculorum.”

(Calm yourself and center young warrior. Tell me what dishonor was done to you. What happened in here in your words student of the ways of traditional combat? As well who was it that did it? What do you request to right this wrong or maintain and defend your honor or what was disrespected? Within reason I will grant your request AFTER class is over. You have my word as a Bushido Warrior...many centuries ago personal bodyguard to the emperor's of old.)

He waited for the answer.

OOC: I feel so bad when I read the oocs of my friends in here even though i’m not my npcs and i have no connection with their feelings v.v

Who he is: The Sensei
With: His students
Doing: Calming raging rivers so he can teach his class.
Feeling: Things will not be smooth at first.
Thinking: I will right this wrong then begin the reason we are all here...introductions and teaching.

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

ArikLynn

Beloved Explorer

7,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:33 am
TimeKeys

User Image

Stelian settled himself in a more comfortable position, drawin one knee up to his chest and resting his chin there, his eyes watching the sensei with interest, Not a bad way to make an entrance.He thought to himself.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:34 am
TimeKeys

ArikLynn

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

JoeKoudo

OniKikioAi

Annahilate

User Image
          Sho ━━ Ito
          T H E xxxxA C T O R
          age ━━ Seventeen
          grade ━━ Junior

Sho watches in awe as Taka'shi enters the room in a cloud of smoke. He stands up straight and bows, getting back into his 'good student' character. "Yes, sensei Taka'shi." He says before obediently going to take a seat. He sits with perfect posture, his eyes calm and clear, as if he had never been panicked at all. It was as if another soul had possessed him. He hears the man's foreign words and knows it's latin- he had heard enough latin to know that much- but does not understand the words.

[ooc: ...]  

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out