Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:34 am
ArikLynn

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Tristan smiled and nodded. "Well then I will do my best I will believe in myself with all of my being!" He struck a pose and laughed before he looked away. "So are you doing anything after this? We can go get something to eat if you want." He asked hopeful that the other would accept his offer. He wanted to get to know the man better but perhaps he wouldn't want to get involved with a student.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:56 am
the gothic beauty 2

User Image

Julian smiled. "I suppose I could go for something to eat, I was so busy setting the room up and dancing I skipped breakfast. A bad habbit of mine, I'm afraid i get so wrapped up in my own world i forget everything but breathing." He laughed rubbing the back of his neck.

ArikLynn

Beloved Explorer

7,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Trader 100

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:10 am
ArikLynn

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.The male smiled happily and offered his arm to the teacher. "Well then I suppose it will be my task to make sure you have eatten everyday. Don't want you to become sick you know, bad habit like that wouldn't end well for anyone. Having a sick teacher would mean no class, we just can't have that."

He purred happily as he walked with Julian. "Shall we head to the cafeteria or would you like to go off campus?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:19 am
the gothic beauty 2

User Image

Julian smiled softly as he laid a hand on the boys upper back leading him out the door. "I suppose having someone look out for me like that would be a blessing. let's just go to the cafe on campus, I'm not that familiar with town yet and I would like to just keep things local for now."

ArikLynn

Beloved Explorer

7,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Trader 100

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:40 am
the gothic beauty 2
ArikLynn

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.That worked for him. As they left the neko made plans of his own to get to the dance class early everyday to make sure Julian had eatten, even if he had to bring his breakfast to him!

"Well what are we waiting for then? Let's get you something to eat!"
((exit to cafeteria.))

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:45 am
User Image

Julian smiled as he lead him out of the door, closing the studio behind him with a smart click.

OOC: exit

ArikLynn

Beloved Explorer

7,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Trader 100
Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash