Submit

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:35 pm
butterfingercrunch

ArikLynn

User Image"Well then I will do anything you ask of me!" He smiled happily then and looked at the men noticing the other stumble. "Are you alright?" He asked going over to the other and offering a hand.

"So just what does one jave to do in order to be a model? I would love to help you out if I can. I was told if someone does somehow you should repay them. I guess I don't know much about your world yet. Where I come from we always try to help each other. But then again we have sharks to deal with."

(( his human appearance more or less.
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs9/i/2006/052/3/6/Water__by_heise.jpg ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:43 pm
the gothic beauty 2
butterfingercrunch

User Image

Lucian perked up as he quickly darted over to Kuro, as he took his face in his hands. "Kuro have you pushed yourself to hard?" He asked, large pale cream colored wings erupting from his back as he flitted around he other male.

ArikLynn

Beloved Explorer

7,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Trader 100

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:52 pm
ArikLynn
the gothic beauty 2

User Image
Kuro shakes his head. "I'm fine. Just... lost my balance for a bit." He smiles at them quickly. "As for modelling, you need to fit the image the client is looking for, be either fit, a stick, or a plus-size model, and flexible." He smiles a little. "Really flexible. And patient." Sometimes a model was expected to hold a position for hours. It wasn't a job made for the capricious. "And normally, you have to be very healthy too."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:02 pm
butterfingercrunch

User Image

Lucian humphed at him as he busied himself making tea, surprisingly his wings didn't knock anything over as he muttered under his breath.

ArikLynn

Beloved Explorer

7,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Trader 100

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:11 pm
ArikLynn
the gothic beauty 2

User Image
Kuro looks at Lucian and smiles. "You know my balance isn't the best anymore." He says. He looks at the student. "And I must have missed it, but what's your name?" He looks, then, to where Lucien is busying himself with tea, muttering under his breath before returning his gaze back to the boy. "And I'm not sure if it's my place to ask, but would you like some tea?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:27 pm
the gothic beauty 2
butterfingercrunch

ArikLynn

User Image"if it is anything like training to be a prince then I think I can handle it. I've never been sick before so I guess I could be considered healthy." He was concerned for the other but when he said he was fine he didn't push it further. Seeing the wings on the other surprised him and he stepped back. "Your not a normal human are you?" He asked looking at the large wings for a moment.

"Oh right, my name is Miku. Miku Tatsuhira. It is a pleasure to meet you both. I do apologize for making things harder for you earlier." Hearing Kuro ask about the tea he nodded thinking it was probably similar to what he had back home. "Why did you decide to become teachers?"

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

ArikLynn

Beloved Explorer

7,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:34 pm
the gothic beauty 2
butterfingercrunch

User Image

Lucian walked back over carrying a tray of tea cakes, a silver teapot, and three beautiful white china cups with blue and green filigree. "Afraid not dearie, you see I'm a Bombyx Mori...more commonly known as a silk moth. I can create my own silk which makes me an asset to the fashion world. My silkthread is stronger than normal silk thread, as shown with your pants there. You could change into your normal form and the seems on those pants would not rip but they would move and make you more comfortable." Lucian smiled as he set out the sugar cubes, the cream, and the cakes before pouring the tea into the cups and setting them out. "I suppose I became a teacher becuase I grew bored of the fashion world, runways were just no fun without dear Kuro here." he smiled pinching his friends cheek with a cheeky grin of his own.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:00 pm
butterfingercrunch

ArikLynn

User Image"your wings are very pretty, I haven't seen anything like them. He said softly wondering how many different species there really were out there in the world. "Do you think you would ever go back to designing clothing if you found another model? Or is it something you have completely lost interest in? I suppose that is a silly question since your teaching the students here how to design clothing and everything." He asked the dumbest questions sometimes and it was really a wonder that he didn't annoy anyone with his naivety. Perhaps it was the innocence that let him get away with those questions he never knew.

When the tea came out he looked at the pretty cups and awed. "Wow these are so pretty! The cups and things we find are usually broken or too old to see what they used to look like. My favorite spot in the ocean was near a ship that was called Titanic I think. It's been down there for a long time but when it sank I heard the rooms were so beautiful."

He thought of the ship for a moment before thinking about a design. "Have you ever thought of making clothing with the design of your wings? It could be really pretty. I don't know though. Perhaps a dress or something that allows the wearer to extend their arms which creates a winglike structure behind them?"  

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

ArikLynn

Beloved Explorer

7,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:08 pm
the gothic beauty 2

User Image

"I suppose if i find a model who could pull off my clothing like Kuro could then I might get back into it. I just...lost my passion after a years. I think what I truly need is to feed young minds and have them see that Fashion is more than just pretty clothing or a pretty face." He laughed softly as he put a few cubes of sugar and some cream into his tea and string before taking a sip. "If you take this class you will see many designs like that, mostly modeled after the beautiful golden wings of the Goddess Isis but what I am more interested in is a design like your fins. It's unique and beautiful, the flow and the lines could give a garment that extra oomph. Don't you think Kuro?"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:22 pm
]
butterfingercrunch

ArikLynn

User Image"I guess I don't really know anything about it. I always thought it was what the people wanted and what was popular in the culture that influenced the items people wore. Where I'm from most of the time it was coral and the random land item that found it's way to the bottom. My jewels and things I was actually born with so I've never really gotten into the trend." He blushed slightly when Lucian spoke of his fins being a potential design.

"Do you really think so? I never thought much about them I guess. If we had a small tank I could let you look at them a bit closer. They dry out if I'm out of water for too long. I can stay out for an hour max with my tail before it gets uncomfortable." He did want to help Lucian and Kuro if he could. They were both really nice and he was eager to please them.  

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:27 am
ArikLynn
the gothic beauty 2

User Image
Kuro, who had been silent until now, responds, "I think the designs would make for a nice dress, or perhaps a shirt?" He thinks for a moment. "If they're used right though, they could be used on almost anything." He smiles a little. "A for being a teacher, well, I decided I'd do better good as a teacher than as a designer alone." He knew how to make clothes look good, not just by design, but also by wearing them. So he balanced both ends of the spectrum. And beyond that, someone needed to make sure Lucian didn't get too carried away and forget he was teaching. He then remembers Miku's comment about drying out. "Maybe we could fill a vat with water instead of dyes?" He asks, thinking out loud. The vats were rather large, but they were also not meant for living creatures. They were meant for cloth, and dyes. It probably wouldn't work, but he thought it would be worth considering, since Miku was more of a water creature than a land one.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:40 am
butterfingercrunch
thegothicbeauty2

User Image

Lucian nodded, "I'm sure accommodations could be made." He smiled brightly. "We need our students to be as comfortable as possible to keep the creativity up." He sipped his tea happily, his fingers itching to get ahold of his design book to power through some new looks.

ArikLynn

Beloved Explorer

7,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Trader 100

Dart Edigoa

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:42 am
the gothic beauty 2
butterfingercrunch

ArikLynn

User Image
          First name ━━ Last
          T H E xxxxEXPERIMENT "HUMAN"
          age ━━ Sixteen ~ doesn't really age
          grade ━━ Transfer ~ needs placing

With: People in the classroom & Military Second In Command Of United Underground Army ~ Matakishu
          Where: Fashion's class
          Why: Matakishu stated he needed a gentle entrance class into civilian society.
          Doing: Being forced into Civilian life for so called "protection" of his being
          Thinking: Civilian's are even more of an anamoly then military persanell. Yet less so than the failed attempts at learning human emotions outside of definition, appearance and context.
          OOC: sorry won't be rapid replier sweatdrop

Kenos followed in his traditional outfits. His long hair tied up in warrior style with pins in it. Silk that never tangled nor got in the way. A reverse blade katana hung upon his side as he followed. His eyes observed yet held no expression. His face expressionless and he looked ready for combat at the drop of a dime. He was pulled forwards as the woman pulled him along. Who could he have possibly done his job for that would require him to need "protection" enoguh to make him pretend civilianhood. He would rather fight or do his job as a super soldier than fake something even MORE what he wasn't. He never said it. Orders were orders. He was let go of as te woman spoke.

Matakishu saluted the teacher. "I am Second In Command General Hanada. I am leaving High Rank Officer Kenos in your custody. In which direction can I find the dean of this school? He may not yet be aware of why I am here but he should have received a military email by now." She saluted him.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:48 am
Dart Edigoa
the gothic beauty 2
butterfingercrunch

ArikLynn

User Image

Lucian tilted his head to the side. "I suppose you could find him in his office?" He supplied absentmindedly as his eyes trailed over the new student, sizing him up like he did with everyone. What an odd boy, He thought to himself.

ArikLynn

Beloved Explorer

7,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Trader 100

Dart Edigoa

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:55 am
the gothic beauty 2
butterfingercrunch

ArikLynn

User Image
          First name ━━ Last
          T H E xxxxEXPERIMENT "HUMAN"
          age ━━ Sixteen ~ doesn't really age
          grade ━━ Transfer ~ needs placing

With: People in the classroom & Military Second In Command Of United Underground Army ~ Matakishu
          Where: Fashion's class
          Why: Matakishu stated he needed a gentle entrance class into civilian society.
          Doing: Being forced into Civilian life for so called "protection" of his being
          Thinking: Civilian's are even more of an anamoly then military persanell. Yet less so than the failed attempts at learning human emotions outside of definition, appearance and context.
          OOC: sorry won't be rapid replier sweatdrop

Matakishu came closer. "Hai. Thank you." She whispered in his ear. "Keno is high class military super soldier. He needs to integrate into Civilian society for the time being. Hopefully you are able to handle it for this clss. He follows orders well." She backed up and walked to Kenos. Saluting him. "Kenos! I leave you here. Follow all the teachers commands unless life threatening or risk your safety. I shall contact you in three weeks at fifteen hundred hours for a status report. Good day." She said. Leaving to go find the principle.

Kenos stared at Lucian. Studying him. His gaze analytic. Eyeing him up and down. Standing up tall and at the ready. Watching him. Taking in the surroundings. Staring at the two other students. Then back to him. Yet he stood even taller versus slouched, not that he was that tall anyways. Around five foot or so, when Matakishu approached him. Saluting her and then bowed. "Hai. Mission Confirmed. I will follow the orders of the commanding officers of this school by order of rank." He confirmed without an ounce of human emotion. Militarlistic tone and expression. After she left he stood there and waited silently.

Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff