[FIN] A New Need to Vent Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akira Midoriyama

Bashful Friend

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:25 pm
Akira sat up. "Like I need entertainment. You're more than enough for the both of you." He leaned over to reach the remote and turn on the TV. "Speaking of, do you feel up to a round of gaming, or are you going to continue sitting there like an old man?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:43 pm
"Ohh no no no," he wagged a finger, "you don't know El. You've never dealt with El. You have nooo idea, and for that, you can be thankful." With a long groan, he sank further down onto the cushion until he was entirely horizontal. "I could be an old man and I'd still kick your a**," he challenged, choosing to slide the rest of the way onto the floor rather than readjust himself on his seat.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Akira Midoriyama

Bashful Friend

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:50 pm
"Is that so?" Laughing, the brunet leaned over to turn on the console, dumping his blanket off the couch to fall over Nate's face. "Well then perhaps we should take as much advantage of her current state as we can before she wakes up. Did I tell you about how my sisters decided to pierce my ears while I was asleep?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:01 pm
Nate flailed his arms to remove the blanket from his person as it was flopped over him, sticking his tongue out disdainfully upon his success. He leaned to retrieve a control from beside the console, "Somehow doubt the nurses would find that particularly amusing. I'm mostly trying not to incur extra fees, y'know."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Akira Midoriyama

Bashful Friend

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:14 pm
"Right, right, okay," he answered, sneering. "But I'm telling you, you're missing a prime opportunity." Grabbing the second control, he sat back on the couch and crossed his legs under him. "Prepare to to lose, grandpa."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff