Submit

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:43 am
Upon hearing their names, the felines stopped what they were doing, ears perked, and looked over. Then they looked at one another and smiled before slinking over to Lu together. They seemed nearly heedless of Tea as each one rubbed against one of the trainee's legs, though Mairu - the lighter one - peered at her with a cheeky grin.

The grunt frowned at his Purrloin's behavior. "Suck-ups," he hissed under his breath. "You're lucky, Lu-lu-puu; only having one pokemon to deal with. And a loyal one at that." Scratching his head as he looked Riviere over, he said, "Most of these guys I didn't catch myself, believe it or not. Maybe it would be easier to train one from the wild, but I wouldn't know. I'm not much of a trainer." Smiling intensely at the taller man, he said, "My main interest is in humans. I love them, you see."

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 10:00 pm
Lu watched the Purrloin's rub up against him uneasily; they looked tamer, sure! But he'd just had a very not great experience with this guy's pokemon and would rather scamper right on back into the base, grab a mop, and clean to get the memory of the Zoroarks out of his head. ...But they Purrloins were cute, so he felt guilty for thinking badly of them. Wasn't their fault. Tea however, watched them with a sharp gaze, ready to pounce should either cause any trouble.

"A-ah, really? I... I wouldn't know, I don't have any experience training pokemon I didn't catch..." He didn't have any experience training ones he did catch either, since he couldn't really say he caught Tea. ...What was that, about humans? That was a... strange way to word it. Nakura's grin put Lu on edge even more, and the brunet decided with finality that yes, he was going back to the base and never coming outside again. "Oh, well... um... I hope they love you t-too? H-haha, um... I think I forgot to clean up the... kitchen, that area, so, I-I should really get back. It was nice to, um, meet you! C'mon, Tea-" Lu said jerkily, ready to get his large body out of there. Lu carefully stepped away from the Purrloins and turned to speed-walk back to base.  

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 10:43 pm
"Sounds like we could learn a lot from each other, then," he answered brightly. "Oh...leaving so soon? Well, then...I hope we can meet again in the near future, Lu-lu-puu," Nakura told the other Rocket happily as he and his pokemon watched Lu head back the way they'd come. "I'll very much look forward to it."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff