Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Built for Sin ((Filled with ARC )) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AutumnrainChaos

10,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:47 am
Mute_Black_Sheep

Murphy was frowning at the morning paper as he made his way into the bakery, briefcase under his arm, paper folded in half. It was horrible. And how could Chimera get himself mixed up with something like this? He shook his head as he entered his favorite place and set his briefcase down. He was on time today, so he had a half hour to relax and get something to eat without being in a hurry. He was waiting in line, standing behind two people who were discussing the story he was reading.

"Hey," said the one man in front of him. "So you heard huh? About the robbery? And the murders? Who is this 'Chimera' guy anyway? Isn't... is he new? Why would someone team up with Labyrinth like that, huh? I mean it's like... stupid, huh?" Murphy forced a smile and nodded, eyes never leaving the paper. The man didn't get the hint. "And then to go and KILL people like that?"

"Hey go it's your turn," said Murphy. The man before him scoffed and ordered his meal, finding someone else to spew his word vomit at as he left. The red-haired man shook his head. "Morning," he said to Elijah's mother. "You alright?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:43 am
AutumnrainChaos

Elijah's mother smiled at Murphy as he walked to the counter. She always had liked it when he came into the shop. Such a kind man. "Yes, just... everything that's been happening is just terrible. Quite scary really. People in masks running around killing people, robbing banks a blowing things up." She sighed, shaking her head. "And it looks like Elijah had caught the flu, he's been throwing up all morning." Elijah stepped out from out of the kitchen, his face pale. "Be careful going home darling." She touched his face once he nodded. He stepped from behind the counter, giving a weak smile to Murphy before stepping past him. Elijah was thankful that his mother had thought he had the flu, it meant having an excuse for the way he looked.

He had not killed anybody last night, he just watched on in silent horror as Labyrinth did the killing. He was almost forced to kill somebody last night, thankfully something had distracted the other male and he got off without doing it. It still scared him to the core. Elijah pulled his coat on, shivering against the slight warm air.  

Mute Black Sheep
Vice Captain

Wheezing Grabber

13,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

AutumnrainChaos

10,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:50 am
Mute_Black_Sheep

Murphy nodded to her, ordered his meal and excused himself. He hurried after Elijah and caught up to him after calling out to him. "Hey," he said, coming up to his side. "Are you alright?" He wiggled his fingers and reached forward, touching the young man's head. "You're not feverish. Perhaps it's not the flu... something's just got you down? Happens to me sometimes... and a friend of mine." He stuffed his newspaper in his bag and his lunch along with it, making sure it didn't squish. He place a gentle arm on Elijah's shoulder and tugged on it lightly.

"Come on. I know just the thing that'll settle your stomach. Don't worry, my treat." He motioned for the other to follow and wouldn't take 'no' for an answer. He took the two to a small Tea Shop, one that no one really knew about, and opened the door for him. They were welcomed in Japanese and Murphy bowed his head.

"Irrashaimase!" they said, and the gentleman behind the counter smiled and came to meet them. "O'Connell-san," he said in broken English. "Welcome, welcome! Ah... two?"

"Hai," said Murphy, nodding. "Yes, this one has an upset stomach. He's been very sick all day. Think you have something that'll help?"

"Mmmm... Hai, hai, just the thing. Sit sit... I be back."

(Good morning~)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:07 am
AutumnrainChaos

Elijah was about to head home when Murphy's voice stopped him. He could feel the bile rising up into his throat again. "Fine, just not feeling.... well." He almost flinched away from the hand on his forehead, choosing to let it be. Great, just what he needed, Murphy telling him it wasn't the flu. Of course it wasn't, he knew this. Elijah just wanted to go home and curl up in bed, maybe have a mental breakdown and get some sleep. "N-no, nothing like that." He didn't want to be asked about it, he didn't know what he would tell him if he was asked. Elijah caught sight of the news paper, knowing what was on the headlines. The blonde lurched forward, covering his mouth with his hand, he was able to keep himself from throwing up anymore.

Murphy was pulling him away, he clearly wasn't taking no for an answer. Elijah looked up at the tea shop once they arrived there. He had seen it plenty of times, just never went in before. He looked around at the inside, his eyes looking to the small man that greeted them both in Japanese. Elijah hung back behind Murphy, raising a brow at the man's Japanese. Once seated, Elijah settled in. "Thank you for this." He rubbed his face with the back of his hand, trying to keep himself composed. "You speak Japanese?" Elijah removed his coat, it was nice and warm inside the tea shop.

((Good morning! : D))  

Mute Black Sheep
Vice Captain

Wheezing Grabber

13,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

AutumnrainChaos

10,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:19 am
Mute_Black_Sheep

"Uh, no," he laughed, "no I don't. I only know what I know from this place. SO uh, hello and welcome, and small words here and there." He set his bag aside and checked his watch. He still had time. He'd eat his food on the train back to work. "So what's up? Did you just want an out from work today?" He smiled softly at him. "Oh... can this count as a date?"

Wait what? He was serious about that question. The little Japanese man came over with a small wooden tray and carefully handed each person their tea. Murphy showed Elijah how you properly drink it in Japan, or at least how he was taught to drink it here, and sipped at it. He couldn't remember the word for delicious, but he said "Thank you".  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:44 pm
AutumnrainChaos

Elijah smiled at the other man, shaking his head once. "No, nothing like that. Just... nightmares that make me sick the next day." It was a pathetic excuse, but it would do for now. There was nothing else he could really say that would sound more believable. Elijah laughed softly, looking away from the table to Murphy. "You sure you want to count this as a date? After I've been throwing up? And did my mother tell you I was gay? She's been doing that lately." A small hint of red brushed his cheeks.

It embarrassed him when his mother told 'potential mates' that he was gay and single. Made him uncomfortable. Guess he got lucky with this one, so far. He rubbed his face before the small Japanese man returned to their table with a small tray, holding two cups of hot tea. It smelled wonderful, the scent light and flowery. Elijah took his mug, watching as the man showed him how to properly drink. Elijah copied him, smiling when the man praised him and patted his shoulder. "Thank you." Elijah turned his smile to Murphy. "And thank you. For taking me out. It's really good tea." He lifted the warm, ceramic mug to his lips again, blowing at the surface of the water. "What is it you do?" He figured that if this was a date, he'd get to know Murphy better.  

Mute Black Sheep
Vice Captain

Wheezing Grabber

13,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

AutumnrainChaos

10,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:34 am
Mute_Black_Sheep

"Uh well, I'm a cubical dog..." He laughed. "I hate my job. I work in an office building as one of the accountants, but it's a terrible job. Having to deal with people all day every day. So many rude complaints... no one is grateful." He sighed, shoulders shrugging heavily. "Ahh well. Someday someone will appreciate what I do. I won't ever be as lucky as Mr. O, but who knows, right?"

He smiled. "So are you going to school?"

(Sorry >> Been trying to move and do my taxes. S'all a lot of crap to do at once @___@)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:23 pm
AutumnrainChaos

Elijah's smile wavered slightly once Murphy said he hated his job, how under appreciated he felt, he could relate. Elijah reached over and touched Murphy's hand, a smile coming to his face. "I appreciate you. You're a very upbeat man and you've helped us with your patronage." He pulled his hand back, setting it in his lap while the other remained glued to the mug of tea. "What about looking for another job? One that you'd like?" That was always easier said than done, seeing how careers weren't as sought out as jobs were. There was a nagging in the back of his head at the mention of Mr. O, one that had his stomach turning again and bile rising up.

Elijah paused for a moment to swallow it down and drink his tea. He shook his head. "No. I stopped going to the local community college. It... got too expensive. Besides, my mom needed held at her shop and I was more than happy to help." He didn't do too well in school. He was sick of school after high school and to go right into college didn't help any. He did fine his first semester, but every one after he did progressively worse. "I don't think I would go back either. School was never really my thing." He laughed a little.

((It's okay! No worries : D ))  

Mute Black Sheep
Vice Captain

Wheezing Grabber

13,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

AutumnrainChaos

10,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:45 pm
Mute_Black_Sheep

"You could try online classes," he stated. "Then you won't have to face those awful people in class and you'd have time to do anything on your own." He tapped his fingers on the table. "Do you wanna go out? For real? Not this... but an actual date. I know I'm older than you..." He frowned. "I don't want to sound desperate."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:41 pm
AutumnrainChaos

That was true, he could take online classes and maybe do something else, or if not for a different job, then to at least get a degree and be happy that he did something with his life. Elijah set his hand on the side of his face, rubbing his temple. "Yeah, that's true. I might." He smiled at Murphy. The tea had cooled down enough so it was easier to drink, he could really taste the flavor of the tea now and it sure had been helping. His stomach wasn't turning like before and his mind was off of last night.

Murphy's question had Elijah feeling nervous, even though he was being asked out and not asking somebody out. He didn't take long to think of his answer. "I would like that. You don't sound desperate and I'm sure you're not that much older than I am." Elijah grinner, reaching up to run his fingers through his hair, pushing it out of hi face.  

Mute Black Sheep
Vice Captain

Wheezing Grabber

13,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

AutumnrainChaos

10,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:13 am
Mute_Black_Sheep

(So sorry darling <3 I was moving all weekend. Pretty much done moving so I should be back now 83)

Murphy beamed. "How about this Friday? Around 8?" Hopefully he wouldn't be delayed. Chimera had a tendency to go out on Friday's. Maybe he could catch him and detain him in a holding cell at the local jail and be home in time for their date. "What'd you think?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:10 pm
AutumnrainChaos

(Its okay no worries! TThat's good, I'm happy you're all moved in now : D )

Friday? Around eight? That sounded good, except that he usually went out as Chimera on Friday evenings. He... he could skip it, though he wasn't sure how well Labyrinth would take it. Didn't matter, he wanted to go out on a date with Murphy. "Friday around eight sounds perfect." He could take a Friday off, it wouldn't hurt anything. "Dinner and a movie? Or do you have something else in mind?" Elijah finished his tea, the liquid settling in his stomach nicely. It did help his stomach and Murphy was doing a good on keeping his mind off of last night.  

Mute Black Sheep
Vice Captain

Wheezing Grabber

13,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

AutumnrainChaos

10,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:20 pm
Mute_Black_Sheep

(lulz these two are stupid xD)

He beamed. Hopefully Chimera would show up quick or not at all. Murphy wanted to be at this date on time! Lunch would go by smoothly until he had to leave for work. He informed Elijah he'd call Friday, but he'd see him before then. When Friday rolled around, Murphy stared at his clock. To go or not to go. He chewed on his lip. He could quickly dress and go and wait for Chimera, but if Chimera was late, then he'd be late.

He swallowed hard, bouncing from foot to foot. Oh God, please forgive him just this once? There were other superheroes out and he'd keep his phone tuned to the news just in case. He quickly dressed into comfortable clothes-- not the suit and tie Elijah had seen him in, and bolted out the door, heading toward the meeting place... the bakery.

"Woo! Elijah!" he called. "Am I late?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:41 pm
AutumnrainChaos

(Hahaha they are! XD )

Elijah thanked Murphy for inviting him out to lunch, glad that he agreed, more like was pulled, out to lunch. Elijah said good bye to Murphy as they parted ways. Elijah didn't go back to work, his mom wouldn't let him, so he headed back home and crawled back into bed. He curled up in his blankets and passed out. When Friday came around, Elijah stood in a pair of black jeans, looking at his costume, trying to decide what to do exactly. He decided against it and put it away, pulling on a blue v-neck t-shirt with a jacket.

They decided to meet at the bakery, it was a quick walk to the shop, the place already closing up. He only stood there for only ten minutes when he heard his name being called. Elijah looked over to see Murphy heading over his way. Elijah smiled ans headed towards him to meet him half way. "No, you're not." He paused for a moment, trying to figure out how to greet him properly. A hug maybe? Elijah took a step closer to set a hand on Murphy's side, leaving it there. ".... Sorry. I haven't been on a date since high school." He awkwardly pulled his hand from Murphy's side.  

Mute Black Sheep
Vice Captain

Wheezing Grabber

13,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

AutumnrainChaos

10,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:38 am
Mute_Black_Sheep

(I have a daaaaaaaaaaate zomg)

"Oh no it's fine. I haven't been on one in a while either." He chuckled and pulled Elijah into a light hug to confirm that it was okay to do that. "So! Shall we?" God he hoped nothing bad happened tonight. And if it did, hopefully someone else could cover for him. "The restaurant isn't too far from here, we can walk if you don't mind?" He turned to the left and waited for Elijah to follow.

"So, tell me about yourself," he said with a smile. "What'd you like to do for fun?"  
Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff